So I log in this morning hoping that the mission coordinates have been fixed. Previously, no matter how I set the slider, I received missions for East and West Stret only. To my joy, I got one in Greater Tir County and one for Varmint Woods, so I set off.

First mission was for a few K credits and a tattoo. I wanted the tattoo, and since the mission was full of greens, I figured I blitz it. I ran in looking for the bugger I was supposed to "live with", find him, target him, and surprise! I can't complete the mission while in a fight.

I retreat to the exit, then come back in and clear out the riff raff that followed me there. Back to the target I go. I find him, target him, he attacks, can't complete mission, head for the exit to clear agro.

Repeat several times

I managed to sneak in twice, target, wait 5 minutes, try hitting escape and re-targeting, tried targeting myself then the guy, sat down next to him (him is a plant), nothing. I attack it, it tells me I can't complete the mission because I'm in a fight.

I sent a petition (funny, I know, but what the hell), run back to Tir (forget about running to VW to try that again) and log out in disgust.

All I want to know is who the heck put in that little "feature" about not completing a mission in a fight? Blitzing is no longer viable, nor is taking any mission that requires you to find the person/plant/chirop/whatever, since they agro on you instantly. I know Blitzing was sanctioned when Funcom made the token changes, as someone actually said it was "still viable if you don't want the exp or token"

So...when is the patch being rolled back, or are you going to do an emergency patch to remove the new "feature".

Binki
One REALLY upset MA