Thread: Be careful who you let into your guild....

Be careful who you let into your guild....

Just a warning on someone that Storm recently had trouble with.

Today our guild was on a guild hunt to kill Tarasque. It was easily accomplished by our group of vet players. Right after kill though Kinkstaah (level 200 enforcer) ninja looted what he had. He then showed us after some prodding what was on it. Which was the new item Heavily padded overcoat.

After we did a raffle and he didnt win the coat, he stopped answering questions. Then soon after left Storm and kept the coat. Leaving a new member that won the coat without his prize. Giving a bad taste in the new members mouth I am sure.

Either way if Kinkstaah wants to join your guild be sure you know what kind of person he is. I have heard that TDC also had the same problems with him.

HEHEHE I didnt even mention we had already killed both The Mantis Queen and Tarasque for him so he could own both swords, but I guess he wasnt pleased with that and figured we had provided him all the help he needed.

So thats were it drops!

Man i dont know if i could resist that either, its the perfect Enforcer Coat.

Boltgrinder
    Your tendancy to be shifty wouldnt be that much when you consider how easy we killed Tarasque. We did it with only 2 pets and no one died. When you consider this isnt some monumental task for a guild as strong as we are it begs the question why be so greedy?

Well that and the fact the coat isnt better than a primus coat. Either way it showed everyone what kind of person he is. Not to mention at very little price, heck he could have actually stole something worth stealing. We got off lucky in the end to have suffered such a low price for someone willing to backstab a guild that helped him so much.

Oh, well if its that easy i just woulda tried to get help to camp that coat from the whole guild.