This may be the very worst way to go about this, but I figure I would give it a shot.

I'm a level 26 Omni-Agent. My typical day as of late has been inflitrating deserted clan monitoring stations and installing remote controls into them so that we may intercept information from them. Many times I have to sneak through the halls and rooms, disabling primitive clan traps and picking their rusty stolen locks. Of course I run into hostiles, who meet a quick end under my dangerous snipers eye.

Earlier today, while cleaning clan scum from my boots, I began wondering if this was the extent of my role on Rubi-Ka 1. If all I was ever meant to do was install remote controlls, fetch a few items under the cover of darkness, and retrieve paintings that have had too many printings.

And then I had a thought.

Perhaps I could lend my skills to a guild. Perhaps they could help me move up in the world. Maybe they could help me make things happen around me instead of just waiting for events to happen.

I'm not saying this will happen overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day. But I needed to start somewhere. So if there's anybody out there that could help me, really help me, please let me know. I want to make a name for myself, and installing remote controlls isn't going to do it.