Thread: Graft armour not spawning in shops

Graft armour not spawning in shops

After spending the past two weeks looking for specific pieces of graft armour from the superior shops it has suddenly dawned on me - it would appear that hardly any pieces are actually spawning in shops.
    I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

Only Graft helmets & pants are spawning in shops.
    I'm not seeing graft Chest, Sleeves, Gloves or boots in any superior shops - and I've checked a lot of them!

Yes, I've been posting about this on several threads and I'm surprised there isn't more of a stink about this.

For example there is no Graft or Organic boots and chests pieces showing up in the superior shops. Every type of armor seems to have one or more parts that never show up and some armors never make an appearance at all.

I have checked both Advanced and Superior shops many, many times over the last week or so (after the last batch of patches) in Tir, Athen, West Athen, Borealis and the guy at the War Academy and they all show this problem.

This showed up after the patch that also made the loot in the chests weird, trimmers, lots of vehicles and maps of Mort and Newland.

Previous to that any piece of any type of armor particular to that shop would spawn over time.
    Last edited by Guido; Mar 15th, 2002 at 07:12:18.

Pleased it isn't just me
    I'm currently doing the run around trying to complete a QL125 set of graft armour, I've managed to get the pants & helmet and it's only just dawned on me that nothing else is spawning LOL

Well you know how it is, I figured it was so obvious that this would have been petitioned a million times and FC would have caught it in their logs.

I don't OE but I do look for armor to the self-buffed max of my str and sta and I can't do missions high enough get semi-decent stuff in them so the shops are the only answer.

I found the lack when I tried to replace my shop bought Organic with Graft and not all parts ever spawned.
    Last edited by Guido; Mar 15th, 2002 at 07:12:52.

Steel Ribbed...

This is also the case for Steel Ribbed armor. The Advanced stores don't have anything beyond Boots or Gloves, and the Superior stores seem to only have Nadir Leggings, Gloves, regular Boots and Helms. It has been at least a week, probably more since I have even seen a Chest or Sleeves in the stores. My AC is really starting to suffer <thankfully an awesome fixer hooked me up with a ICC cloak>. My AC's are now just under 1200 at lvl 59 and I'm starting to get worried with the cloak.
    Gvain
    68th level Fixer
    Clan of Rubi-Ka 2