Thread: A suggestion for fast paced PvP

A suggestion for fast paced PvP

I've been thinking about some of the suggestions on the forums, and what might be a good way to PvP with the whole capture territory thing is to have it set up like TFC (team fortress classic). You respawn instantly with all your gear/stats/buffs but have a short run to the action, the different classes all have different roles in defending / attacking. One such scenario could be to capture the enemy documents and return them to a getaway yalm. Fixers could be the attackers (fast and good evades) who run and retrieve the documents while snipers (agents) and enforcers guard your own.

This wouldn't necessarilly have to replace what is in the game now but it could be an 'alternative' to the arena. Two teams from each side go into the arena (obviously a highly upgraded arena with separate bases, etc, etc) and the round starts when both teams are ready. It could also have rows of seats for spectators and maybe a bronto burger vender walking around selling food .
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

We have tons of games like this, ever heared of Quake or UT?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I was just suggesting a new way to PvP that would be more fun to me. You don't have to be such a jerk about responding.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2