Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Tek isn't right!

Have you ever heard of a country called Scotland? Its now the Scottish Federation of Planets, another ruddy hyper corporation, but its founding country was democratic. It was very similar to the clans. They were rebelling against cruel oppressors (England) and also fought with each other. They had a huge variety of different ideas on what is the best government but they managed (finally) to put aside their differences, fight off their common enemy, and set up their own government, which they kept for 400 years until they peacefully joined back with England and became part of a large democracy with many differences but they were able to still work together, even though there was still resentment among some Scots towards otehr clans and some Scots toward England after 100s of years of enmity. You are mistaken if you think the clans cannot organise a proper and working democracy. The ones who cannot figure out how to run a democracy, which is harder than a dictatorship mind you, are the runners of Omni-Tek.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Talking ......

O={:::OMNI-TEK:FOREVER:::>
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Angry ......

OK, let's go back a little bit, and think clearly. Now the clanners and the rebels who seek freedom, wat do they want? freedom, or at least thats wat the propaganda says, when in fact this whole struggle started because the clanners, or former miners for omni, wanted a higher wage and less work hours. Freedom they claim that they are fighting for, but in fact they are fighting for money, power, and fame. That is why there's this council of "truth".

If the clanners won this struggle, most of the spoil will probably go to this coucil of "truth", and maybe 10 percent of it will be left to be split amongst the masses of people. If the clanners and rebels were REALLY fighting for freedom, there wouldn't have been any actually leaders, no no no, there should have been just a group of people, who decide on important decisions by voting.

As for Omni-Tek, wats so bad about it? Freedom? I have two words for ya, PROVE IT.

It is the same when you move the subject into the game. When I first started playing, I was a clanner too. Why? because I was fooled by their propaganda of "freedom for all". On both dimensions, the clanners and the rebels seemed to be much less civilized, if you will, than when I played on the omni side. (For example, on both dimensions, everytime I played as a clanner, within the newbie backyard and Tir, there would always be some guy having a female character, in bikinis, begging for credits, buffs, and whatever that might benefit that character.) Omnis are simply much more civilized, and have a lot more mature people, rather than some ten year old kid running around lying about how poor he is and all that.

Bottom line, please know what you are fighting for, and why you are fighting. As an omni, I am fighting for Omni because the clanners acts like a bunch os terrorists, who kill innocents and blow stuff up just for the fun of it, or to gain attention. ( Like that bastard who did that to the U.S.) As a clanner, I am merely a slave who is fighting against omni just because some one higher than me, in authority and power, want to do so, and wanted to gain even more wealth/power through the struggle.

Yes, we have head of a place called Scotland, Smasha. It is was a place where people deep fried Mars bars and did a vile thing with sheep stomaches called... *gasp* haggis.

I think I'll stick with Omni side.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

yes, but...

Without Scotland, or haggis, we would have never been able to develop vegitarian haggis.

http://www.macsween.co.uk/veg_haggis.htm

Cratsworh
    Director
    Bateman & Fletcher, LLC
    Do It Right the First Time

lol nod! Bah Savoy! And Usher... I'll get back to you.... Im too tired right now to try to help you see the folly of your ideas ;P
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12