Thread: Clan Guards do a amazing stunt

Clan Guards do a amazing stunt

Clan Guards do a amazing stunt
    Harvel

While I was on a walk in downtown Tir I happend to see something amazing.
    At Fair Trade at a pole I watched Clan guards doing acrobatics stunts.
    Sweating to reach to Guard for there comments, I tripped down the tent into Miss Sands lap. I excused myself and while doing chit chat asked if she knew what happened.

Here a short version of the interview, flirting not included:

Greetings Miss

Miss Sand: Hello Sir.

Do you have any clue what happened here; Guards on strike or something?

Miss Sand: Well i think there holding a contest...

Contest?

Miss Sand: Yes there all standing on one pole and seeing who wins the endurance test.

Thank you Miss Sand for this comment.

Miss Sand: My pleasure.

I tried to get comments from the guards but they where to silent, on duty or to stressed perhaps.

This concludes a daily walk down our city.
    There you go my fellow clanners. Our guards keep amazing us in our city.
    The life in Tir keeps flourishing up. The life Of Harvel, Fun seeking reporter and searcher of amazing stories goes on.

I keep you updated until next time.

One of the spider programs Kithrak set out on the grid to sniff for clanner related news returns a hit as his datapad beeps in response. The administrator was on his way to a meeting when he paused to see what the spiders sought out.

"Hum, what could this be?" He wondered

After a few minutes he starts to edit and correct the error he found on the article while resumeing his trek to the meeting.

"Really, this is what passes for news in the clans these days? I must have given them too much credit for usually reporting on the political woes on this forsaken planet."

His Omni-Admin Guardian Unit looked over to its master and shrugged lightly. Kithrak sent in a grid message to the editor marked "Correction".

Clan Guards do an amazing stunt
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Saletor watches Kithrak as he makes the correction and thinks..

"Man, he just owned that reporter..."

(( ))

I usually disagree with Kithrak, but on this case...yeah this was a meaningless report, with no sense of journalism.

My 10 year-old nephew can come up with a more creative story.

The name is Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka, underline JOURNALISTS.

((For god's sake, I know the reporters are ARK volunteers, but jesus...are they trying to insult the intelligence of the roleplaying community? if you're going to be creative, write something juicy, heck a fight in the middle of Happy Rebel between the bartender and a druken soldier, a wrestling match inside the Arena, illegal yalm racing, vandalism of shops by Tir gangs, use of unnecessary force by Sentinels when arresting suspects, plot to make the waters in Tir toxic again, new stim drug on the streets with a weird effect on people, food suppliers strike thus raising the price of food and causing a riot, group of thugs robbing people on the outskirts of Tir, love triangle end up in a burning house, social gathering crashed by a malfunctioning vehicle....I think you get the idea.))
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Okay....

I always knew they were insane.. but not this much
    Im Not Morbid, might just have a bad sense of Humor
    Dont we look Cute?

Thumbs down

You call this a report?

Harvel, stop calling yourself a reporter until you know what a reporter actually does and don't bother sharing your "amazing stories"...a leet can provide more interesting writing than your report!

If you REALLY want to see what a TRUE REPORTER writes about, check out A Rubi-Ka Exclusive!! at Vault Network.

Don't make us real Rubikan reporters look like fools! take a class at the Tir Engineering School! they have a journalism course!

You make my job harder, people take reporters less seriously when then read nonsense like yours

We'd take you more seriously if you'd spellcheck your pieces, Mr. Rivera. It's hard to think of someone as a serious reporter (or of their employer as a serious publication) when there are spelling and grammar errors in their articles.
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

That report passes... for clanners. They don't deserve more anyway
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

id be hesitant to believe anything written by a clan reporter. the members of the clans who engage in "journalism" are not know for their impartiality.

um....not that omni reporters are either...

*goes to borealis to buy a paper*

oh well
    jeepers

*former soldier, now adventurer
    *were-leet and defender of leet-kind
    *proud member of devils advocates

Originally posted by Halyera
    id be hesitant to believe anything written by a clan reporter. the members of the clans who engage in "journalism" are not know for their impartiality.

um....not that omni reporters are either...

*goes to borealis to buy a paper*

oh well
    By the same token miss, neutral reporters would put a 'neutral' slant on articles would it not?
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

/me ponders what a "neutral slant" would look like...

Maybe it'd look like...an x...but with the bottom part cut off.

Yep, that missing bottom part sure is a neutral slant.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Maybe it's stuck in the fence?

:P