Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some things about the soldier class

Some things about the soldier class

I think this class has suffered the most in a series of nurfs and I'd really like a few things about this class addressed. First the most common bugs involved in playing the class:

-Unable to manually reload guns after using a special attack unless waiting to fire 1 normal shot after special.
    -Unable to switch weapons once the MK nano is used, until the nano is 5 sec or so from terminating (this may be one of those hidden nurfs, but my guess is its a bug).
    -Inconsistent weapon switching times that seem to be related to auto-reloading.
    -fixing the bug that disables your melee attack if you zone with a weapon equipped (this will help other classes as well)

Second the things that will make the class more viable:

-Higher consistent average damage (not as high as a MA or enforcer, but higher than where its at now)
    -Removal of previous burst and FA nurfs since they were implemented mainly to balance PVP, and with the hard caps now in place for PVP, this will only benefit soldiers in PVM
    -A low cost heal line that gives us some staying power in PVM

And some things on a wish list:
    -either a low grade extractor or a reduction in the tank penalty to 50% additional nano cost from 100%

Back to the bug issue, some of those bugs are very old and have been around since game launch, some are newer. They greatly hinder gaming pleasure, and it would be nice if they were given some priority. No one was infuriated by mission running, yet your fix for running identify missions seems to have created a bug that breaks many of those mission types. This kind of work is a bad place to put your time, since you are basically creating more bugs and reducing gaming pleasure at the same time when people clear these missions and get no reward. Perhaps in your next patch you could take some time to fix some of these annoying bugs that are very old, and try not to introduce too many new changes that break existing functional things.

If you don't plan on making any changes to the soldier class maybe we could change the classes name to archer or something. Since that is basically what he is now, a longbow man that hangs back while the sword and fist infantry pushes the front. He certainly is an embarrassment to the word soldier in his present state.

Angry

I'll leave my commentaries to the end of this post as to not annoy any players who could care less.

I tested this for most of my playtime yesterday after the patch was implemented. Please let me know if you've ran into similar problems.

1.) Switching out weapons, items and "wear" do not immediately affect your stats or character graphics. Player must zone to see change in both character graphics and stats. ie. weapons and items w/ bonuses such as pillows and rifles etc. "wear" such as armor and clothes with similar stat bonuses.

2.) Nano "Buffs" also do not affect stats immediately. I need to zone for affects to take place.

3.) Targeting yourself while in Yalmaha and hitting "ESC" to untarget results in player dropping out of the sky like a ton of bricks. i.e. I found out the hard way initially and had to swim for shore in Milky Way. (I do not recommend trying this since it took me 10 mins to get to shore since my swimming ability has been untouched since character generation) *PLEASE TEST IN LOW ALTITUDES ONLY!"

4.) Zoning with Yalmaha makes it absolutely useless and must be unequipped and re-equipped to function again.

5.) Player opening a trade window also sends your beautiful plane screaming towards the hard ground. Hasn't happened often and might have other factors attributing to this issue as well. (need to be tested more but I have a lack of volunteers).

***This Portion is Commentary and Opinions ***
    ***You have been warned!!!***

NERFS:

1.) %100 Nano Cost to Tank Armors render all buffs and nano casting abilities of Soldiers or any one casting with tank armor. This skill is "DEEP BLUE" to soldiers. Making it absolutely impossible to cast a shield or any combat nano's during battle. (it be rather stupid to take off the tank armor, cast, then put the tank armor back on. I tried it already! and it's not recommended). Please consider lowering the cost a bit (which would make more sense) or upgrading the skill muliplier to something more manageable, programming a deep blue skill for soldiers and making the shield nano costs high is a contradiction to the latter.

2.) This is the 3rd time Soldiers took a hit in this nerfing madness. (IMHO). All the while the other character classes have fair'd well. Let us know if you don't want us to play this character and properly remove it from the list of choices.

More to come...

erp

-------------------

-Higher consistent average damage (not as high as a MA or enforcer, but higher than where its at now)
    -Removal of previous burst and FA nurfs since they were implemented mainly to balance PVP, and with the hard caps now in place for PVP, this will only benefit soldiers in PVM

-------------------

higher consistent damage? agents/ma/enforcers SHOULD outdamage soldiers. Agents cannot tank. MA's and enforcers have to be close range.

Burst fling removal??? hard caps in place are to Limit the ungodly damage. If you're saying you do 40% anyway, isnt that stickin a foot in the soldier prof's mouth? "Yeah we do 40% by default." Maybe you should rename Burst/FA and Fling into 40% 40% last finishing 20%... or just combine all 3 into a big button on a webpage that says click here to kill a dude.

-----------------------------
    Burst fling removal??? hard caps in place are to Limit the ungodly damage. If you're saying you do 40% anyway, isnt that stickin a foot in the soldier prof's mouth? "Yeah we do 40% by default." Maybe you should rename Burst/FA and Fling into 40% 40% last finishing 20%... or just combine all 3 into a big button on a webpage that says click here to kill a dude.
    ----------------------------

These I think are valid points and sums it up quite nice. I even got a laugh.

feralfung I can tell you have never played a soldier, at least not a high level one

First off you should read more carefully what I wrote. I said soldiers should do less damage than enforcers and MAs, but should do higher consistent damage than what they do now.

Second, yes, since most people don't raise evades and many don't have armor at a higher ql than their level frequently soldier bursts, flings and FAs do more than 40% of say some opefex's 1500 HP at level 90. That's 600hp damage to cap. The typical yellow mob at that same level has around 10k hp. where say a 1200 to 1800 burst =40% of a players HP it is a small 10-20% of a mobs HPs. I'm sure that you can see the discrepancy. It comes from a design flaw, where 2 different combat systems have been integrated into one game, one against other players and one against mobs.

To un-nerf our burst, fling and FA will help balance the class for PVM, where it is now very unbalanced. To get my original FA/burst/fling damage back I would gladly take a delay between them. That would be a nice concession that would further weaken the soldier in PVP, and since I don't PVP it would have no effect on me.

I'm sure this is all a little clearer to you now, and I hope you can try to understand my point of view. I promise that if you start a thread about what your class needs I won't go post out of ignorance what an awful idea it is for the game.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Nov 15th, 2001 at 23:17:12.

"To un-nerf our burst, fling and FA will help balance the class for PVM, where it is now very unbalanced. To get my original FA/burst/fling damage back I would gladly take a delay between them. That would be a nice concession that would further weaken the soldier in PVP, and since I don't PVP it would have no effect on me."

Well, not being a soldier, I don't know how badly the class has been nerfed, but, one thing Funcom could add would be an overheat bar. This increased when you burst, fling, and full auto. It could be divided into thirds. Burst fills the bar up 2/3, fling up by a 1/3, and full auto up 3/3. The time for the gun to cool down could equal the gun's recharge time, for every 3rd. If someone FA'd, he could fling shot again, when the gun cooled down to 2/3, but wouldn't be able to burst again until he let it simmer down to 1/3. Normal attacks, wouldn't have any effect on gun temperature. Anyways, just a thought.

it is painfully obviouse that those who commented here against my fellow soldier have NEVER played a soldier to a higher lvl so... don't talk about what you don't understand. Having a fixer be a better tanker then a soldier in pvm is something hard to swallow, having a fixer kill a twinked soldier when the fixer is 10lvls below the soldier is a little funny. I am mostly concerned with PVM because that is waht I do the most of. I agree with my fellow soldier, we are nurfed. We have taken hard hits, PVM for soldiers is just crazy, we suck at it, pvp is something else we suck at. Take for example our only good thing in PVP (TMS) now really isn't worth a crap.

LVL 68 soldier

RK2

I'd like to see the fling/burst/full auto alpha attack broken up. Force special attacks to use the normal attack timers instead of insta-killing.

Charge up.
    Fling + normal attack.
    Charge down.
    Charge up.
    Burst + normal attack.
    Charge down.
    Charge up.
    Full auto + normal attack.
    etc...

Do that, and I've got no problem with removing the other soldier nerfs (or at least loosen up the 50% damage cap). I agree that Funcom has made the class too boring for those players looking for more fun than hitting 3 keys can offer. Add some challenge to the class by forcing Soldiers to use strategy.

And yes, I've never played a Soldier, so please feel free to ignore my constructive criticism (instead of actually, you know, thinking it over...).
    Last edited by Spookymonster; Nov 16th, 2001 at 01:02:12.
    Former Omni Prime Minister, The Hand of Chronos- aohoc.tripod.com

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stanbeast
    having a fixer kill a twinked soldier when the fixer is 10lvls below the soldier is a little funny

Is that even possible? Pray tell the name of that super Fixer.

PVM for soldiers is just crazy, we suck at it

Newsflash, at 68, it should be difficult. And it isn't just hard for soldiers.

pvp is something else we suck at.

You must be kidding.

Take for example our only good thing in PVP (TMS) now really isn't worth a crap.

I suppose Fling/Burst/FA isn't a good thing then? Besides, what's so bad about the shield? You're taking minimal damage. What else do you want? To be invulnerable, reflect 100%, and heal?

More Rants...

Nerf: TM
    Nerf Reason: Reflected back "TOO MUCH" Damage to MOB or other Players.

IMHO: I do agree that this might have been too much to be at 75% but it did only last a few seconds. But maybe they could have just lowered the reflect to a much more reasonable output than what it is currently at now. (useless to some point). Since when has tactics been thrown out of the window in battle? It's not like the shield was invisible. If you saw someone cast it, wouldn't the most logical step be to hold off doing a major attack so that you won't inflict a load of damage onto yourself?

Nerf: Fling, Burst, and FA.
    Nerf Reason: Too much output of damage from "weapons" capable of doing this.

IMHO: The damage is high yes. But last time I checked a soldiers job was to "ELIMINATE" the threat in the fastest time possible. I don't ever remember a weapon or fighting tactics in the history of combat (in game/in real life) that refutes this. Hmm... "Here's your assault rifle Sarge! We've lowered down the damage so you won't piss off the enemy or kill them instantly. Go win the war!"

Nerf: Tank Nano % cost
    Nerf Reason: Unknown

IMHO: Programming error? Funcom assigned the Soldier class some programs that have high nano cost. Yet gave them the primary use of Tank Armor. This still baffles me so I'll comment in length when I can formulate a guess as to what they were thinking?!?

Even More Rants...

Ok folks please flame or do what you feel would best sooth your bruised ego or frame of mind.

The Last time I checked was that I am paying $$$ a month to play an "MMORPG" (Please note this down for those who can't keep up). I believe it stands for "MASSIVE MULTIPLE ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME". Which in turn explains the different characters, breed, professions based on that model. Each with it's own abilities and specialties. Which would explain the unlevel playing field between the professions as they were designed to be "DIFFERENT". Ok let's add up the facts:

Role Playing = Professions = Different and Uneven Characters

My impressions of a select few players in the game. Is that they don't want to use any tactics or think for that matter on how their profession can be efficient in combat. I have a feeling that they see the game more from a 1st person action/shooter or fighting game where the "combatants" where designed on almost equal footing. The key word is "combatants". Role Playing games are not built like 1st person action/shooters or fighting games. That's what draws us to this game in the first place. The variety and scope of the various ways your character can interact with others, whether as a support class or a combat class and whatever is in between. STOP COMPLAINING AND ROLE PLAY.

Fabricated Profession Statement of a Doctor:
    "DAMN IT! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL PLAYERS OR MOBS WHEN YOUR A DOCTOR!"

feralfung had a soldier... TMS'ing slayerdroids in lush

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    First off you should read more carefully what I wrote. I said soldiers should do less damage than enforcers and MAs, but should do higher consistent damage than what they do now.

Second, yes, since most people don't raise evades and many don't have armor at a higher ql than their level frequently soldier bursts, flings and FAs do more than 40% of say some opefex's 1500 HP at level 90. That's 600hp damage to cap. The typical yellow mob at that same level has around 10k hp. where say a 1200 to 1800 burst =40% of a players HP it is a small 10-20% of a mobs HPs. I'm sure that you can see the discrepancy. It comes from a design flaw, where 2 different combat systems have been integrated into one game, one against other players and one against mobs.
    and boy do i miss those days... lemme say again, soldiers ALREADY have a higher peak damage than many enforcers and Ma's. MA's cannot overequip... Now the key is that MA's damage is CONSISTENCY. if you want consistency dont play a tank class with 2-100000 damage weapons... Enforcers are rough soldier equiv's except they have to get close. their dmg range is also very wide. What you're asking is a higher minimum damage for the weapons so you dont have to stare at your 45 dmg shot.

You STILL dont understand about burst/fa... Here it is again.(i'll do pictures if you still dont get it) Soldier now hits for 40% damage.. that's great and dandy. and that's with the "burst nerf." Sooo now you want the regular burst triple crits.. which will GUARANTEE 40% on people with even higher health, i.e. mr lvl 100+ opifex with 2k hp and super armor. You're thinking the wrong way dude. you're thinking hey i do 40% now, and i still do 40% on weaker people,... you need to think that MAYBE just MAYBE somebody might get hurt <40% from a burst. and by removing that "burst nerf" you just want to hurt stronger people more.

Well than maybe the best solution

would be to reduce mobs HP to 50-30% of what they are now. Then the soldier would be balanced.

I can't wait to see you post a thread so i can whine endlessly about how terriable your idea is and use your same logic to justify it.

Re: feralfung had a soldier... TMS'ing slayerdroids in lush

Originally posted by feralfung

and boy do i miss those days... lemme say again, soldiers ALREADY have a higher peak damage than many enforcers and Ma's. MA's cannot overequip... Now the key is that MA's damage is CONSISTENCY. if you want consistency dont play a tank class with 2-100000 damage weapons... Enforcers are rough soldier equiv's except they have to get close. their dmg range is also very wide. What you're asking is a higher minimum damage for the weapons so you dont have to stare at your 45 dmg shot.

You STILL dont understand about burst/fa... Here it is again.(i'll do pictures if you still dont get it) Soldier now hits for 40% damage.. that's great and dandy. and that's with the "burst nerf." Sooo now you want the regular burst triple crits.. which will GUARANTEE 40% on people with even higher health, i.e. mr lvl 100+ opifex with 2k hp and super armor. You're thinking the wrong way dude. you're thinking hey i do 40% now, and i still do 40% on weaker people,... you need to think that MAYBE just MAYBE somebody might get hurt <40% from a burst. and by removing that "burst nerf" you just want to hurt stronger people more.
    You obviously no nothign about what your talking about.

Tip to newbie:
    PVP worked COMPLETELY differently to PvM.

In PvP, yes a burst/full auto/flingshot could very well do 40% dmg.

Try that in PvM.
    It will do joke damage. Burst does less than a regular shot, full auto is not much better.
    You'll be lucky if you get 20% off that mob.
    And bear in mind that combo takes up 10+ seconds.

ALL soldier nerfs have been to help PvP balance.. Which ended up screwing us in PvM while not really helping PvP. Now with the 50% reduction + 40% cap..
    Thouse unneeded nerfs should be removed.

Hell they even did Stealth nerfs, never ever acknoledging them in the build notes or anywhere else.

Soldier were never overpowered in PvM.. They were just fine, no one disputed this.. But no Funcom goes and makes it 10 times harder.. For what.. Why should the game be so much harder and frusterating.

At the very least burst and full auto need to be fixed. Burst doing less than a regular shot constantly in PvM is just not acceptible.

just think how the NT's feel.

They are now forced to tank, due to the range nerf.

They are forced to run out of nano even faster, thanks to the 1/2 damage nerf.

They are forced to stand still for a long time to cast their nukes that do the same damage as your burst or whatever (that's always been the case).

So guess what, guys? I'm gonna reroll as a soldier!

Originally posted by spydr
    just think how the NT's feel.

They are now forced to tank, due to the range nerf.

They are forced to run out of nano even faster, thanks to the 1/2 damage nerf.

They are forced to stand still for a long time to cast their nukes that do the same damage as your burst or whatever (that's always been the case).

So guess what, guys? I'm gonna reroll as a soldier!
    Nt's nukes only do 500 dmg at lvl 100?
    Man what gimps you guys are.

rofl, Garak. Wait til the NTs ask for consistent damage no matter what their level.

To the original poster, please allow me to clarify :
    -Unable to manually reload guns after using a special attack unless waiting to fire 1 normal shot after special.
    so why not wait to fire a normal shot, or did you want a gun that just fires off specials ?
    QL 1 SuperDuper Gun
    Req: Soldier
    Damage 1400-1410(4700)
    AtkSkills Full Auto 1
    Burst 1
    DefSkills Dodge 100
    To Wield Full Auto 3
    To Wield Burst 1

-Inconsistent weapon switching times that seem to be related to auto-reloading.
    No, each weapon has individual stats that is weapon specific, and not a soldier specific
    Look under :
    Attack Delay 1s
    Equip Delay 2s

-fixing the bug that disables your melee attack if you zone with a weapon equipped (this will help other classes as well)
    You mean you can still dish out MA/dimach with a weapon in hand ? Thought this was just an MA skill.

Second the things that will make the class more viable:

Consistent damage is weapon specific not class specific. It's called weapon damage variance. Look at different types of weapons instead of just lugging around that Nova Flow.

Prior to these "nurfs" that you say, Bursts and FA were cause insanse amounts of damage giving out 600 of damage and 700 respectively. What was worse was that you could do this multiple times during one encounter where you could only do 1~2 times with dimach, aimed shot, or fling.

Soldiers have one of the most HPs and you're worrying about staying power ? Come 'on, Phear the NT or Agent that has to use First Aid kits as their main "staying power".

And some things on a wish list:
    -either a low grade extractor or a reduction in the tank penalty to 50% additional nano cost from 100%
    Would the Nano Penalties even have something to do with balance issues and the fact that Tank Armor has insane AC. Read the description carefully, how would you be able to even cast Nanos and bend backwards if you are wearing wall ?

Stanbeast
    it is painfully obviouse that those who commented here against my fellow soldier have NEVER played a soldier to a higher lvl so... What is really sad, judging by your comments neither have you, since you don't have knowledge about what happened 2 months ago. You make a post with no substance and make outrageous comment about losing to a Fixer as a Tank and in PvP.

What most of us have commented here was what happened 2 months ago.

Here's a news flash :
    1. 2 months ago they made PvM harder for everyone. Mobs have uber health, heal chain casting, and other mobs can heal each other. This has nothing to do with soldiers being bad tanks. If you think it's bad for you, imagine just how hard it is for other classes not as combat adept as Soldiers.

2. In combat, try some strategies instead of hitting Q, auto-killling, and taking a break. Evaluate why you suck and make changes. Adapt. Try casting Agility & Assault Rif. Expertise and see if that makes a difference. Try raising First Aid, or better yet, try grouping with a doctor, and see if your staying power get's better. Try, heaven forbid, implants....

There is alot of possibilities that you can do other than ask for consistent damage.

I wanna know the name of this super fixer that is killing soldiers 10 levels higher I want him in our fixer guild.

Yes, it could happen a gimped soldier with a weapon below his level against a decked to the max fixer BUT i still doubt it. The shields of the soldier are just too good and he should have higher and better armour ac then the fixer--LOOK at the ip cost and the colors. With the weapons soldiers can use compared to fixers there is no excuse for a soldier to lose one on one.

Who was that saying Soldiers could overequip??? Maybe if they are lev 120 and have the Riot Control nano - otherwise the need to swap weapons means that you can only carry stuff you can self-buff for.

Originally posted by foolish_child
    Who was that saying Soldiers could overequip??? Maybe if they are lev 120 and have the Riot Control nano - otherwise the need to swap weapons means that you can only carry stuff you can self-buff for.
    Agreed! My level 46 soldier does the same thing. Giving up Full Auto to get buffed into a Nova Flow 20 QLs higher is kind of silly. Switching also allows soliders to use Dimach for a quick 50pt hit between weapons etc.

Deprive skills on a soldier means he can't switch to his Nova Flow and now has to hold onto his Westinghouse/Flashpoint for the whole battle (giving the other guy 12 seconds per shot to heal/move/root/nuke etc. or hit him for 17pts damage and have to wait another 12-14 seconds to attack again!)

Do soldiers have it the worst? No. But they are one of the combat classes and those that keep posting

"I went toe-to-toe with a soldier and my crat died!" complaints need to start posting.

"What strategy does my class need to use to succeed in PvP vs each class?"

If it's all about going toe-to-toe then that is kind of boring. (hence, I didn't support the range nerf...NTs should have been caped at 60M or something to at least allow them some range).

Cyborg

It really saddens me that there are so many bitter and angry players in this game, that someone who is obviously as intelligent as yourself would take the time to try to "reason" out why certain BUGS that effect all classes but have a strong effect on soldiers are in your opinion, not even worth addressing.

As a work-around I do wait for a normal shot after a special if it seems like I have a chance to live long enough to get one off. Sometimes that's 8 seconds. This can be costly to a team at times, and I'll let your imagination elaborate that point. How the bug effects you is that if your weapon goes to 0 ammo and you can't reload then you have 3 choices:

1. use the special and do 0 damage. the special timer is triggered and you hit for no damage since the gun isn't loaded.

2. start a normal attack and wait for the auto-reload. this takes 3 or 4 times longer than a manual reload. It may take 30 seconds to reload a Stiner this way. Again I'll let your imagination work here to see why this can be harmful to a team.

3. zone, if you try a manual reload before you zone and the manual reload fails then when you zone your gun is majickly filled to its capacity.

Second bug, melee attack. disabled when zoning with weapon equipped. Would you please tell me where I said MA, Dimach, brawl? I said a NORMAL melee attack that does 30 or so damage at level 105 that comes BETWEEN weapon attacks when you are "in range". This is the attack that will happen for any class if they are "in range" and takes place in the weapon recharge time. If you zone with a gun equipped this attack is disabled. This is a BUG. You can fix it by logging. Logging is annoying.

Finally, inconsistent weapon switching times are EXACTLY THAT. They have no correlation to the stat of the gun. Sometimes it takes 2 seconds to equip a Stiner after using another gun, sometimes it takes 30 seconds. Another BUG or another TIMER that NEEDS to be displayed so we can KNOW when we CAN switch weapons.

As to the "more viable suggestions" they are exactly that. The class is not currently viable in PvM. I have outlined why, but basically all a soldiers three massive specials do to most human mobs is take them down to 75% if they are yellow. At that point all you can do is be ground down by them and flee. Since they heal faster than you working the zone with some tenacity has no effect. Since finding an item you want in an MT is sometimes a 3-4 hour process and finding a team to do it with you and getting them there another 1 hour process, soloing sometimes needs to be an option and should be a viable one at 50%.

Higher consistent damage can be accomplished in many ways and the easiest one would be a higher damage bonus for skills, that works as a base added to the weapon damage.

Your facts on burst, FA and fling are just wrong. The only attack I get coming up 2 times in a fight is fling, unless the mob has more than 20k hp and there is a doc (and some others there) healing me for the 2-4 min it takes to kill. In solo you will always die before they recycle. Burst takes about 2 min to refresh on a Stiner, FA takes about 5 min to recycle on a FP. FS takes 2 min on the Stiner too, but only about 1 min on the nova. The fact is restoring these attacks will help make the class be more viable and have very little to no effect on PVP because of the damage caps.

NT analogies to our specials are BS, a SMART NT at my level has on the fly recompile and a very HIGH ql recompiler, and he can get off his 2-3k dds a LOT faster than I can get off bursts. I am not comparing the classes, they are apples and oranges, I am saying comparisons are meaningless.

The heal line would be nice. The one heal line we have is pretty useless, by the time you can use it 300hp is well just that, 1 hit and by the time you cast it you've been hit for it.

I can deal with the tank armor penalty as you see it's on the WISH LIST, personally I have a 1250 NP so even with tank I can fire up a MK4. A low grade extractor would be NICE, since most classes get things to deal with their handicaps, such as the NT's dark movement, nullify sphere, high armor and health enhancers. You should note here that even if they are expensive to you, the soldiers COST BASIS for similar nano lines that are INFERIOR is MUCH higher. It's assumed that soldiers over 100 will wear tank armor, it's not in the game for NTs, they have their NANO cloaks which are pretty UBER too. Why not give soldiers an expensive low grade extractor that could be a option for someone who wanted it, to spend IPs on it. Again some of these changes will help a team. I have agg nanos that can save NTs and other classes lives, but I never can use them because if I use it once, then I can't MK, so I choose to save myself.

Why do you want us not to enjoy our class? Why are you so bitter, is your class very un-fun to play? Why don't you go get it fixed by doing something positive about it, instead of trying to lobby against the fixing of BUGS that effect our class? I could go be a funny guy on your threads too, amigo, but I want you to have fun with your class, so you don't quit. What amazes me is the lack of foresight you have in your actions. In many of your posts you take great effort to try to sap the enjoyment out of the game for whoever is having a problem, unless it is your goal to have rubi-ka to yourself, maybe you should re-think the end to your objectives and try to read people's pleas with a more open mind.

I'm not Stanbeast, I'm not using exaggerated examples to make unreasonable demands, I'm using realistic examples to make reasonable demands. I play very intelligently as it is, and as a 106 soldier, with 125 implants that fully self equips 145-155 weapons and wears all 160+ armor, I feel a 50% mission should be possible to solo. It is not, and that is why I ask for changes.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast