Thread: This seems as good a place to post this as any... chests in missions...

This seems as good a place to post this as any... chests in missions...

I swear to to whatever higher power you happen to subscribe to... if I find one more frickin' map to mort or newland... I kill myself, so help me. I'll leave a note to family when I do, directing them to sue FC for driving me to suicide.

Ok, so maybe that was a bit over the top, but Jesus tap dancin' Christ. GIVE ME A BREAK!

I share your pain

LOL!!!
    Tell me about it! I started a third character about a week ago, and having done 10 missions total, I have found a map or mort and/or Newland in each one! My level 107 doc cant even upload the map of mort, what is a level 1-10 going to do with it? And does anyone actually put that much ip into map navigation?! Well..maybe for the "side" upgrade in pvp I guess..but if Im in Mort, Im in my yalm. And if Im in my yalm I dont really need the map since Im using the coords...

"Jesus Tap dancing Christ" LMAO

Bah

You see, someone at Funcom made a mistake when placing the order for those maps. They now have a wharehouse full of them and are trying to graciously unload them on us as quickly as possible to make room for other inventory. Mr. "x" who placed the outragous order has been terminated from his position and the game was launched a year early so revenue could be reclaimed from his mistake at our expense. Only 3 1/2 years of beta testing....errr story line to go until the unofficial release date.

Talking

Annyone want the extremely rare map of newland for 10 credits?

How can I offer this map for this price yo ask?
    Well, that's my secret

PRICEDROP PRICEDROP!!!! Only 9 creds now!!!!