Thread: Why does our prof specific perk line require soldier perks to run?

Why does our prof specific perk line require soldier perks to run?

Am I the only one anoyed by this?

Snipe shots are some good lookin perks, there bugged and dont work, but I think there setup/reqs should change to be agent reliant.

It's realy retarded you need some kind of soldier triangulate BS running to do a agent specific perk, lol.

Why not make some of soldier perks require concussive shot already running? Wouldn't that be retarded..
    Apprentice Mexicant 210 omni recycler Gear
    Apprentice Burst lvl 115 (soon 120) GA4 fixer ... fear him
    Rookie Recalcitrant lvl 100 chefs cleaver enf RETIRED: root me plz
    Rookie Terrific 24 stygian wielding nanomage trader RETIRED: lowbie fights blow
    Freshman Americant 15 pump master trader RETIRED: lost interest in thisr ange

The best direct damage soldierperk(from the powerup line) requires a MP/NT perk to be running in order to work.

You are not alone , several other professions run into similar problems with their perks and the best solution for all of us would be having perkspecials purely reliant on perkspecials that is accessable to the profession using them.
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

That's the FC's "you will need your buddies in SL" theme...
    I think it is ok to have 1-2 specials depending on other profs. That could get some interesting long-lasting teams going...

Make them do less damage w/o your buddies, instead of making them totally useless.
    Master Lil "Nockle" Naughty
    LvL 220/30 Solitus Agent

Same deal for all professions really :/
    Your signature cannot be longer than 2000 characters including BB code markup.

Tons of chars and forum requires me to stop making new alts. :'(

Originally posted by Nockle
    Make them do less damage w/o your buddies, instead of making them totally useless.
    Bingo
    Apprentice Mexicant 210 omni recycler Gear
    Apprentice Burst lvl 115 (soon 120) GA4 fixer ... fear him
    Rookie Recalcitrant lvl 100 chefs cleaver enf RETIRED: root me plz
    Rookie Terrific 24 stygian wielding nanomage trader RETIRED: lowbie fights blow
    Freshman Americant 15 pump master trader RETIRED: lost interest in thisr ange