Thread: Only Steel ribbed Boots and Gloves, nothing else in Advanced Stores

Only Steel ribbed Boots and Gloves, nothing else in Advanced Stores

I've noticed for the past 3 days there have been no Steel Ribbed Armor to buy in the Advanced Stores besides the boots and gloves...no chest/sleeves/leggings/helms.

Anyone else notice this or do I have the worst luck in the game?
    Gvain
    68th level Fixer
    Clan of Rubi-Ka 2

Exclamation Bump...

Bump on this one...it has now been 10 days since lvl appropriate Steel Ribbed has been available in ANY store <trust me, I've searched every clan and neutral store>.
    Gvain
    68th level Fixer
    Clan of Rubi-Ka 2

True in omni stores too

I been all over and can only get boots and gloves.

bump...

Same here... boots and gloves only... and I've been everywhere except Omni areas. On top of it... missions seem to produce sense/agil armor the least of any, for me anyway.
    Zydrik
    President of Vox Populi
    Project Revenant

Re: Bump...

Originally posted by Gvain
    Bump on this one...it has now been 10 days since lvl appropriate Steel Ribbed has been available in ANY store <trust me, I've searched every clan and neutral store>.
    Only 10 days? You're lucky... Been more like 20 days for me at least... I jumped at the chance to get an Inferior Nail Armor Pants in a mission, even though that armor sucks, just because I was about 20 levels short on pants. :/ What is up with that?

Well, they fixed treasure chest loot, so maybe we can loot some now?

I'll just bump this thread by adding:

The only graft armour available in shops are the Pants & Helmet.
    Chest, Arms, Gloves & Boots do not spawn in any Advanced/Superior store.

Was hoping the patch yesterday would have also addressed this issue.

Nope, still no luck.

So BUMP!
    Gvain
    68th level Fixer
    Clan of Rubi-Ka 2

Need new sleeves for my Doc friend...

*BUMP*

Boring game when you know whats going to be in every shop(just different QLs) 24/7.

BIG BUMP

Bump.

Same with Graft, Organic and all the others, they spawn the same type of pieces of different QLs over and over.

This got broke after the patch that messed up the chests (which has been fixed) and added the Trader only shops.

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. I've been going nuts trying to upgrade my chest piece and sleeves. I've even taken to wearing cyber sleeves (God help me) because I can't find any steel ribbed. The only way I have been able to find anything other than helmet/boots/gloves in that line of armor is through missions. And I am not talking mission loot either. Just as a reward item. *shrug*

Looks like a bug to me.

A lot of times there is Nadir Ribbed Armor pants/etc. in the advanced shops, but I've still yet to see any regular ribbed armor pants. :/

People actually PAY those inflated prices!

lol

Use shopbot or make a macro "WTB steal ribbed ql 120ish" etc

Terms prices are sooo inlfated it makes me want to laugh.

Of course, if your twinking a new char then that could be a prob.

*Ponders his post*
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I'm typically not a cross-post referencing whore, but you know, in this case, this is all too valid.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=17316

You can get any kind of steel-ribbed from mission rewards. Sleeves included, just an FYI...

It'd be nice if Funcom could do a little research into math randomization functions though.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

I think biomech is screwy, too. I'm above the store QL now so I can't buy anything for my meta but every time I check the shop machines for at least a pair of QL125 gloves, I only see the boots and the damn cloaks.

Flowers armor seems fine. I bought my MA a pair of QL100 gloves and sleeves. And I saw pants, armor... but you know, I don't recall seeing a helmet. Hmm.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Flowers armor seems fine. I bought my MA a pair of QL100 gloves and sleeves. And I saw pants, armor... but you know, I don't recall seeing a helmet. Hmm.

You won't either, they don't come up now..ever.

If you want there are tons of Graft and Organic helms but don't look for a Graft or Organic chests they never show up but Titan Plasteel Chests are abundant and so on, each set type has pieces that never show up.

There are absolutely no str/sta boots in the Superior shops I have to use Flowers (Agl) or the Graft or Organic I get in quests that a 70 Atrox Enforcer can do, which means boots around my same level. Yeah they don't want OEing but won't provide low level stuff (under QL125) that we can buy to fit in self buffed.

Yeah I can buy in auction if I spend hours listening (RK-2) but that's not the point, I want to be self-sufficient at least till I outgrow the shop stuff.

It is so messed up.

bump- The shops do not respawn AT ALL

After spending an hour tonight shopping for my alt, I've decided that shop respawn is definitely carp... I mean, why do the same objects need to be in the shop for 2 hours or more? Is it so that if I don't have the $ to buy the item, I can go do a mission to get it, then come back? Lol!! That's not quite how it works... By the time I went to get the $ I would've leveled past the item anyways, making the whole thing irrelevant... And sorry, but the $ from 1 mission isn't enough to pay for a new weapon, so it isn't going to work..

Yep... you notice that loot is bugged too? Lots and lots of Mort and Newland maps, plus certain items no longer respawn in shops such as Blessed with Thunder, MA attack.

Is it just me, or does the AO code seem so intertwined that you change one thing in it, another changes? I can't wait for all of us to be standing on our heads when we log in.

Good grief. I still remember the PvP "fix" patch that made human mobs nearly god like...
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm