Thread: Vandelmar Consortium

Question Vandelmar Consortium

Hey all,
    Does anyone have some more info on Vandelmar Consortium?
    Like corp structure and holding interests please. I notice that BrontoBurger (hence forth know as the Evil Ones) are part of this consortium and I would like to research them a bit more, the "official" sources are a bit lacking in information and it appears that Rubi-Ka lacks any sort of imformation retreaval system.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA http://www.bronto-army.com

Free the Mother Bronto!
    Last edited by Promoo; Mar 7th, 2002 at 18:22:59.

imformation retreaval system

I am not sure what an Imformation is but I am trying to build an Information source at http://omni-tek.tripod.com/index.html its only small at the moment but if you do know about VC or any other group then let me know. I will be adding the bronto army to the list soon.

Kirrana

The Vandelmar Consortium
    I was present at what led to show us the true face of the Vandelmar Consortium and it´s CEO therefore I would like to tell you of this.
    For the expression on Derva Meloches face and her grief reflected on mine, to know that an official as high as the CEO later described was connected to this only makes my vision of Rubi-Ka even more grim.
    You see I got called to the sceen of the crime as Derva Meloche and Investigator Zhung Zhaomeng just entered merly a few minutes after the the poor little childe was obucted. Another sad thing to this is that there was an hour before the obduction a party hosted at Rompa Bar where the crowd could have hindered the kidnapper. I actually saw you there Kirrana but you seemed a bit lost in your own thoughts at the time.
    Anyway as "Partyboy" and "Sixblade" told of and showed the investigator Patties every move the time she was in Rompa Bar and untill the kidnapper Rosario "Dopleni" Fecari of the Vandelmar Consortium got hold of her. Poor Derva got so emotionall that her insurence whent unstable and she was terminated. Zhung got very alarmed but informed us that she was alright and properly resumed.
    To know of a big organisation like this, uses theese methods nerly dim my vision although bussiness is hard this is a step to far in the wrong direction and as we are told there are more to the story than an obduction. So thanks to the official channels and Kirranas hard work we now know that theese methods are used.
    And so I say Omni-Pol try to do your jobb.

Areania