Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Guide to Teaming With Docs!

Hax! Nerf Doctor's and their hax posts!

Hehe, still love this post. One of the best
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Newest LE update:
    How to make 220 mishes with doctor:
    1. First of all, at 220 you feel so uber that all and every mob should know that. And you don't need any doctor in team. If he insists, he can /follow your team and gather loot you don't need. And yes, he can heal you from time to time just to dump his nano in someone.
    2. If there's noone but doctor LFT, take him to team. Doctor in team gives you automatic invulnerability, even if you rushed to opposite corner with 4-5 250th angry mobs chasing you. Don't shout, don't run - healing you is doc's duty, no? Wherever you are.
    3. Don't bother to use first-aid kits. Your doc can think you don't trust him. Even if there are 4 mobs pounding you and your healthbar jumping like jo-jo from 1/5 to full.
    4. If there are 4 mobs in room, be sure doc gets aggro from 2 of them. By this, you make a great favour to doctor - it will be twice easier for him to heal you. And healing themselves... ok, this is minor problem docs can handle easily.
    5. Fighting 2 mobs at once is boring, since you are uber. It's also boring for doctor to run in circles trying to shake aggro. So dare to find another mob, aggro him and start running in same circles, but in opposite direction. Doctor will be surprised and of course will thank you for this after fight.
    6. Before boss floor, don't forget to open some chest and zone immediately. If you're lucky and it does area damage, the first action doctor does when zoning - is healing you. Don't let doctors think for a minute they can do damage.
    7. Since youre uber, run Damage Dialer. Don't forget to mention that doctor was last in DD, and tell him that if he not improves his damage output twice, you'll not invite him anymore. If doctor succeeded to outdamage someone, tell him that his failed as doctor since heals are his primary occupation.
    8. Leave team immediately, without saying 'thank you'. Since you're THAT uber, it's team who should thank you for allowing them to follow your steps. Doctors are useless, don't even worth to mention.

*******, 220th doctor incognito.

*wipes tears from eyes from laughing so hard*

ok, so the LE version is wayyyyyyy better now

How to find doctors for le mish if you are lvl 160-170
    look lft find a biggest doc you can find 220 would be perfect
    docs doing lots of city raid they dont need ai xp
    they be happy tı heal you without aixp
    now you has insane good heal jump the room with 5 alien
    and start to shout CH CH
    (personally i dont CH ppl if they dont stay alive during recharge)
    if you die it is all docs fault write "WTB CH doc" and leave team insta
    Leetdoctor (220-RK2)

if a doc say this boss has aoe 18 k nuke all be sure to go near boss
    (even all ranged proff)
    doc has aoe 30 k heal to save you all any way a doc and enf can kill boss

if a doc say wait go find two more adds
    dont wait if a mob die if they spawn another doc can tank it
    Leetdoctor (220-RK2)

Not based, at all, on Albtraum?

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

I'll add some stuff based on albtraum aswell.

If you got a melee doc with you:
    1. Tell him to use his init debuff procs when fighting the aoe nuking mob. If he fails at this, tell him he's a gimp and noob, now knowing/using his toolset.
    2. Tell him that he's stupid for not being out of range of aoe nuke when he dies.

(And also a kick in the nuts for the stupid melee docs )

boooooooo !
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    quote for truth
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

melee is great fora soloing doc. but ranged is still the only way to go if you want to team and still stay safe yet do damage. :P just gotta make a choice now little doctors. or roll a few docs like me...

btw *huggles for grafter* ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    I'll add some stuff based on albtraum aswell.

If you got a melee doc with you:
    1. Tell him to use his init debuff procs when fighting the aoe nuking mob. If he fails at this, tell him he's a gimp and noob, now knowing/using his toolset.
    2. Tell him that he's stupid for not being out of range of aoe nuke when he dies.

Funny, all this melee doc hate, the last 3-4 rounds I've done Albtraum I've been the tank and healer on all 3 mini-bosses. And I do just fine.

Learn how to manage the PvM stuns, recharge your nano, and rush the mobs. The only death I've had when I was tanking was when Overwhelming got a lucky crit simo with a nuke. Once you've landed your procs and UBT, the nukes come so slowly its not even funny.

This is -easier- to do if you have a 2nd doc running backup, but its not required. And given that I don't use the Enhance Health perks -nor- a HP tower, it should be doable by alot more than just trox docs.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Funny, all this melee doc hate, the last 3-4 rounds I've done Albtraum I've been the tank and healer on all 3 mini-bosses. And I do just fine.

Learn how to manage the PvM stuns, recharge your nano, and rush the mobs. The only death I've had when I was tanking was when Overwhelming got a lucky crit simo with a nuke. Once you've landed your procs and UBT, the nukes come so slowly its not even funny.

This is -easier- to do if you have a 2nd doc running backup, but its not required. And given that I don't use the Enhance Health perks -nor- a HP tower, it should be doable by alot more than just trox docs.
    Lol, true. I've tanked my fair amount of alb pocket bosses. (Never bother with the others.)
    It's nice and relaxing to be able to stay out of range, and still do procs tho.

(and any hate with an ";p" from me, isn't really hate)

Best post ever.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

There are moments I wish I went melee on my doctor. When hitting that [Insert Prof Here] capping a point while /moon'ing me, or when killing a nuking dyna to interrupt any nukes and go take a piss while it dies.

But then there are also are the moments like when I try to grasp stun another Doctor and get the Target Out of range while I literally cuddle their breasts from behind them, or when I see that zerg of 10 omnis heading my way with Agent007whateverHisName shouting "docs first docs first" all over while i enjoy burst debuffing his fp doc with init debuffs before I leg it. ;p

Added: Most of the times I wish I had a silverback on though..
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

SIlverback? why.. even some of us traders think it is gimpy. I am more afraid of DoTs then AS
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Because it's one of the best, most reliable gun a doc (that has it pre-equiped) can use at the moment? And can still use dots with silverback too.

(For pvp of course)
    Last edited by XenonDe; Feb 1st, 2008 at 18:17:39.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Ittledoc View Post
    SIlverback? why.. even some of us traders think it is gimpy. I am more afraid of DoTs then AS
    Would to choose 750/2s*5 + 11s semi-reliable as + fling, or fling + burst + 1000/2s*5 ?

LOL..this is one of the funniest posts I'v read.

With all these posts I now know just who NOT to team my 220 doc with. You are all correct in saying that a good doc can keep the team alive. This is true. The only time someone dies during a mish is because the Doc was smart enough to realize that he got stuck with idiots and let you die because you deserve to die.

You will never ask an enforcer to heal you so don't ask an NT to tank...lol

So go ahead and pull your 6 250 mobs and blame the doc when you die because that doc was just as much an idiot to team with such an idiot. Besides you are so UBER you don't need a doc anyway....Right!!!

Have fun and be kind to docs...your health depends on it and above all, don't be an idiot.

Retired Doc Professional
    do we mind if i unsticky this? I put it in the consolodated link thread under fun stuff.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

heresy!
    Deadly Whisper - RK1

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast