Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: Guide to Teaming With Docs!

Still relevant! Except the part with IC and team!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

As it seems players as of late don't seem to know the proper etiquette around doctors and how to train* them, this calls for a bump.

* Whichever meaning you prefer.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

old days... miss those times when doctors were super important and the game worked as it was suposed to. if you did hecklers in ely beach or addonis a doctor was needed even for the 220's.
    now a level 30 twink can solo kill a ely heckler, when in the old days a full team of 150's could wipe if the doctor didnt do his job

Am I wrong, but the game difficulty was lowered so every n00b(ette) should feel like
    a "He-Man" or "Wonder Woman"?... At least they can't give the Doc the fault for a wipe...
    Last edited by Aerya; Mar 19th, 2018 at 16:32:27.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

I've been wondering the same, having had the feeling it's like playing Guitar Hero on easy. It's either that (in the form of so much ubah stuff) or people have been alting doctors enough that they have now realized the error of their plebeian ways.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718