Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive Guide to Grid Armor (GA)

Excelent!

I read this before starting a fixer twink and it was most helpful.

My blue lvl 31 fixer is having a grand ol' time!

Thanks.

Message Erased.
    Last edited by Sinnlife; Oct 16th, 2003 at 15:56:07.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

i have also another idea for getting ga. team up with someone higher. like lvl alot higher then miss. and then give him an key to miss. and show him were it is.

Eks: get an 120eng with ql 200 bot.

and then the gaI and gaII should be no problems at all. LOL

and maybe you find the Ga you want. and hopefully the eng finds the pppe either soft or hard. problem solved

alukolli3 144 eng main
    alusfixer 14 fixer

Message Erased.
    Last edited by Sinnlife; Oct 16th, 2003 at 15:56:36.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

why is that dumb??

that is my plan?
    Alukolli3 163 eng
    alukolli4 41 adv
    alusfixer 112 fix
    alukolli1 44 mp
    cranimu 108nt
    all proud members of diciples of omni-tek, and initiates of omni-tek

I think the reason Suricia is saying that won't work is that having a high-level person in your mission, even much higher than them mission level, does not - as far as anyone knows anyway - affect what loot you find in the mission. Loot in the mission is random. So you won't increase your chances of getting GA like this...

If you find otherwise of course, be sure to come back and let us know

I managed to find my GA for my little fixer from a boss, in a QL 59 mission.
    - blitzed to the boss with my level 106 doc, and well, I guess I was kinda lucky
    Everything was grey, and I was getting afraid that it would prevent me from getting the raredrops, but it didnt seem to change anything...
    after 11 team missions (pulled by a nice level 85ish MA) I found it

So level changes nothing
    Speak your thoughts and you shall understand 'em!

[Revina] : u are omni!! omni are made for ganking!

I know that.

my point on getting an igh lvl char to do the miss are:

he are having no trouble and it will take him lesser time to get and kill boss, then you would do. If you do have the money though, its much easyer to buy it.

But we all have different ways on getting items
    some just stumble on them when they are not searching for them. And peeps that are, well we are not getting it(not always).
    lol. well it is this that makes the game somewhat fun
    happy hunting all
    Alukolli3 163 eng
    alukolli4 41 adv
    alusfixer 112 fix
    alukolli1 44 mp
    cranimu 108nt
    all proud members of diciples of omni-tek, and initiates of omni-tek

That is how I had found a PPE soft, rolled the missions with my 44 char, and ran threw em with my 168 sol.
    would work just as well for GA i assume

good info. thnx ppl
    -=::::::::: Kaghe Shade :::::::::=-
    -=::::::::: Korash Fixer ::::::::::=-
    -=:: Korant MP Meta-physicist ::=-
    -=::: Korant Nano Technician :::=-
    -=::::: All living on Rimor ::::::=-

found my second ga mk I disc last night, in a solo mission, in a brown cardboard box, guess i might keep this one

Very nice post Saerra, i see that ga MK I will be usefull a few more levels for my fixer(at 66 now)
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

Aboot a week ago, some orgmates and I stumbled onto a GA1 disk whilst team-mission boss farming for a PPPE:Soft... on our second mission!

I recently aquired GA4 myself, after farming team-mission bosses for ~5 days. It took me about 30 unsuccessful 2-person team missions, 4 unsuccessful 4-person team missions, and 1 successful 4-person team mission to get it...
    The above text may not be relevant to all contexts, read at your own discretion.
    Wierd flash game A slightly less wierd flash game

Originally posted by Saerra
    I think the reason Suricia is saying that won't work is that having a high-level person in your mission, even much higher than them mission level, does not - as far as anyone knows anyway - affect what loot you find in the mission. Loot in the mission is random. So you won't increase your chances of getting GA like this...

If you find otherwise of course, be sure to come back and let us know
    Loot isnt random in my experience, ql and where the mission is pulled and set plays an important role. at least, i found 2*GA2 in one day, and they were both the same ql mission, pulled from the same terminal and run in the same playfield - go figure These were single player missions, 1 GA dropped from a mob, the other from a chest. Both were pulled in borealis at the terms by the grid, and run in BS. QL was around 97 / 98. Happy hunting
    Last edited by Spoton; Aug 4th, 2004 at 09:55:05.
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

Well for GA IV, the loot is much more random.. I have heard of people getting GA IV from lvl 130 mobs to lvl 210 mobs. I dont know what changes the chance of getting it, but my guess its the ql of the mission for the lower lvl GAs cause there isnt as many different kinds of loot that ql.. while GA IV shares so much loot table that its kind of randomized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlife
    Message Erased.
    Message Erased.
    Message Erased.

rofl ...

o btw... i found GA1 in Foremans once

Thumbs up

Great post! Finally I know where to send the New-born Fixers who comes up to me like this: "Xcuse me Lady you know how to get a GA...?"

Keep up the good work,this forum is loveable
    Ladycatwalk 200 Fixer General of Apache

There are those that leads and those that needs to be led

A mans Character is his Faith.

Got a GA I disk from a box in a team mission around QL60. Got a GA II disk off a mob in a QL78 solo mission.

I like this trend.

unstickying but linked in new sticky so not lost
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

It's mentioned only once, in the second post, that GA only drops in ID form. Could be a bit more explicitly stated.

At least it's mentioned at all...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast