Thread: Male Opi visual shoulderpads

Male Opi visual shoulderpads

Are there any visual shoulderpads that male Opifex toons can wear and they actually fit on the shoulders properly? First came Clan shoulderpads of the veracious. Obviously they didnt fit and I junked them for Jobe shoulderpads once I got ahold of a Joker glyph. Today I tried to put on some Conscientious Knight's Pauldrons and those hung off my shoulders even worse then the Clan pads. Are there any visual pads that do fit? I mean I'm not obsessed with looks but nobody wants to run around looking like a moron......well not many. My male opi fixer just kind of looks a tad plain right now.

nope not that I know of.

I use a wolf graft to hide my good looks
    /afk
    ^¿^
    Zhakkari 219/16 Doc...not fun to play
    Cyappu Retired 201/7 Fix

/w rumor has it that this is fixed in the 16.0 patch....
    The fixer way: Root, scoot, shoot, loot.
    --
    Sharza - Fix0r 120/7
    Briefcase - Cratz0r 127/7

Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase
    /w rumor has it that this is fixed in the 16.0 patch....
    Don't get our hopes up; that's just cruel.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

Well I dumped them too. Was using the Omni version. And now I am wearing Cama's Pearl of the Left Brain and a VTE. Not visual I know, but hell those spikes are fugly anyway.

Hhmm I'll see if they're fixed in 16.o.0.3 tonight
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Cool freqflyerdnt I'd love to hear back what you discovered.

Use MoR and GoC its the best pads anyways.

There's been a ton of threads on this already. Ever since visual shoulder pads have been in the game I imagine . . .

Don't hold your breath on a fix, to fix it would break every OTHER item opi wear. So to fix it the actual character mesh has to be fixed, then every other item that now fits on that mesh would have to be fixed too. When you think of how many items you can wear . . . yeah, it would take man years to fix.

My main is male opi, I just tend to wear invisible stuff - MOR, Globe of Clarity, VTE, lots of good non goofy looking pads are around.

Or just wear what you like and look like an asshat the rest of your char's life. <wink>
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

I would even love an invisible mesh "fix". As it is I'm wearing a lower pad just to avoid looking stupid.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

We ought to gather all the opifex with broken shoulderpads together for a protest.
    Glyffix
    General of South of Heaven
    Fixer of RKII
    "Lean, mean, sand in the Vaseline."

i gave up on this. wear GoC x2. in fact i even like the sleemy look without pads, that make me look special. along with shades and SWS as armor that has no mesh too. only fixer can have such look
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

gave up on this myself. its been stated over and over again its unlikely to be fixed..since of all the races..opifex stand a bit "cockeyed" in theri stance (guess were suposed to look more sneaky or something that way). Oddley enough...actually straightening our posture seems to create a serious amount of issues. Dont ask me why..but thats what ive gotton from a few designers ive spoken too.

Maybe soemday they will fix the issues soemhow..and we will stand straight..and the pads will fit. Untill then...ill stick with MoR and a VTE egg (yeah..im suck..no uber Clarity orb or anything nifty like that).
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

It Will Be Fixed!!!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=450461

Check it! it will be done in the new patch, so everyone quit there bickering and take it like a man untill then! ok this discussion should be closed/rooted ^_^

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ReconShade
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=450461

Check it! it will be done in the new patch, so everyone quit there bickering and take it like a man untill then! ok this discussion should be closed/rooted ^_^
    Necrophilia for the win.
    Willnotfix's old account, was used by Moonman for a few days. Original owner may one day use this account again .

Quote Originally Posted by Vega2
    i gave up on this. wear GoC x2. in fact i even like the sleemy look without pads, that make me look special. along with shades and SWS as armor that has no mesh too. only fixer can have such look
    Naw, my Trader has a look like that - sometimes helm, sometimes Monster Glasses - always invisible shoulders and a Spirit Shroud. Love the unencumbered look - he's not wearing anything that will get in his way when its time to run away!

Glad its being fixed, never expected it would be. In my mind, its about the least important thing they could have fixed . . . but hey, a fix is a fix! And its not like the guy fixing display meshes is the same guy figuring out how to make us all as powerful as advents!
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Acualy, the big beast shoulder pads fit just fine on opi males. atleast the cooest looking pads fit the right way