Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New idea - metaphysic transparence

New idea - metaphysic transparence

an new idea maybe a bit complicated but that can open some new ways for the futur....

the meta can create solide corpse from him emotion, why he can't desolidate him corpse in absence of emotion.....
    i explain the idea:
    the mp by him great control of himself have devellope the faculty to negate all emotion he can feel, resultat he can became transparent and give an more great evade but this act are so contraingniante that is impossible to him to move

ok the idea are very near the Nullity Sphere of the nt, but in the inverse of the nt we don't move only for gain an bonus of evade an avoid damgae not nullifie dmg

at you to says what u think about this
    Wingless - MP lvl 158 - Atlantean (Rk1) [Armor]

Rustykiller - lvl 53 - President of Nightwalker

Great, I love this idea. It would fit MP's pretty well. I especially like the emphasis in reducing movement during the time of 'meditation'. I see this perfectly lining up with QW which icreases movement in favor of combat capabilities.
    [DarkZone], member of the e)X(odus
    [Zophee], [codCrat] both Clan of Darkness members

It's a nice idea for those moments when you just want to stop and wait for a team mate to pull aggro off you or for a pet to pull aggro when soloing.

I rather like it.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Love this idea, nice one Wingless:-)
    Zabulus
    200 Solitus MP Band of Brothers

So.. root self, invisibility and increased evades.. Can we still fight and do stuff whilst under these conditions?
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

if the mp concentrate for don't have any emotion he can only for the maximum talk and give order at him pet no nuke or debuff or he loose him concetration.... at least for the first version of this with the ql he can made more thing

How about calling it "Emotional Void"

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

yes why not the name are not definite i have only imagine the concept ^^

w00t! wingless r0xx0rs!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

BUMP

Nice one.

Yeah, often like in a mission I did last night all you really need is some time for the beastie to get off of you and CoC just doesnt cut it.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Wingless,

Were you thinking of this idea for the wishlist? We're going to need a fair bit more detail if so.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

ok more detail

at thsee of the idea the nanoskill used for cast it must be:
    time & space, psychologie modification and matter metarmorphosis.....
    we can think at 3 nano in this line the first are only an big upgrade of evade , without the possibility to give any order or cast nano

Emotional Void ql 100
    nano cost: 2000 nano point
    requirement:
    title lvl 4
    T&S:????
    MM:????
    PM:????
    attack: 7 sec.
    recharge: 30 sec.
    duration: 30 sec.
    effect:
    add all evade 400
    run speed -2000
    and root for 25 sec.
    description: with the an high control of him gain by the meditation the metaphysician have learned how made the empty in him mind no emotion or think...the result is an evade bonus
    if the metaphysician made any mouvement , give pet order or cast any nano he loose the control of him meditation and the bonus of evade are loose.....

explanation: why have place an reduce of mouvement , if the mp decided to move for any reason.. he are still slow because always in semi meditation

Emotional Oblivion ql 150
    nano cost: 3500 nano point
    requirement:
    title lvl 5
    attack: 8 sec.
    recharge: 35 sec.
    duration: 35 sec.
    effect:
    add all evade 700
    run speed -2000
    and root for 30 sec.
    description: with the an long time pass in the meditation the metaphysician have gain have learned how made the empty in him mind no emotion and still continue at think...the result are an great evade bonus
    if the metaphysician made any mouvement or cast any nano he loose the control of him meditation and the bonus of evade are loose.....

explanation: in this version more powerfull the mp can give order at him pet without break the meditation

Emotional Black Hole ql 190
    nano cost: 2000 nano point
    requirement:
    title lvl 6
    attack: 9 sec.
    recharge: 20 sec.
    duration: 45 sec.
    effect:
    add all evade 1000
    run speed -2000
    and root for 30 sec.
    description: after many year in the meditation the metaphysician have reach an so powerfull control on him emotion. he have devellope the capacity to become not in phase with this dimension and gain an unbelieable evade bonus
    if the metaphysician made any mouvement or he loose the control of him meditation and the bonus of evade are loose.....

explanation: in this version the mp can cast nano or give order at him pet without loose the medition
    Last edited by Wingless; Jun 14th, 2003 at 19:09:06.

I think the attack times are to long.

If I'm aggroed in a high lvl mission the 7 or 9 second time is enough to get me killed.

nothing are definitif is an proposition

I know

Just voicing my (short) opinion to help improve on the definitive "format"

I still like it anyway =)

I agree the attack speeds are way too long. Take like 4 seconds off of each of them so this can be used quickly in an emergency situation like intended.

Isn't runspeed and root somewhat redundant? I think you should decide on just a snare or a root.

The recharge stops us from casting but would still allow us to use weapons. Maybe a 30 second self-stun would be more of what you had in mind? This would stop the MP from casting, attacking, and moving like you intended.

If the MP is to be that shut down then I think the evades need to be tripled for the duration. It should be high enough that almost nothing gets passed it or it has little use. Even still I suspect you could be alpha attacked to death like occurs to GA fixers.

Amusingly enough that would leave us totally open and exposed to nukers which is ironic and I like it Don't know if that was your intention though.

Maybe add a nanoresist buff to it also. Say 400, 800, 1200. To some those numbers may seem a bit high but if the MP cant do anything at all while this nano would be in effect the MP must have very high defenses.

Okay, I see now the reason for having root & snare Though i still think root should be replaced with stun. This temporary immunity shouldn't become a free nuke & shoot time period as that would be overpowered IMO.

I'd like to see some kind of temporary invulnerability so that we can "hide behind our pets" as FC seems to keep insisting we can do.

for me when i say all evade i think at this:
    dodge ranged
    evade close combat
    duck explosion
    and nano resist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast