Thread: Cosmik: Could we get an ETA on the Summon Grid Armor nano

Question Cosmik: Could we get an ETA on the Summon Grid Armor nano

Like the topic said. It's in the items database but it seems it haven't been "turned on" in the physical gameworld. Why are you holding it back and when are we going to get it?

Talking Are you agent ?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Cool Nope..

They can't use it
    The one thing fixers get that agents won't be able to use. It's suppose to create an item, much the same way as the engineer and crat pets. These can only be used by the respective classes, so I assume this'll also be the case with the grid armor. I just hope it's good or all that ip will have been a total waste. I've tried the other summon nanos and can't really find a use for them.

ETA? ETA is now. This nano formula is already in-game. It's available by tradeskill only, so if you haven't found it in a mission or such, that's why. Time to get a-tinkering with those tradeskills.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Question Are you sure?

100%, no questions asked, absolutely, cross my heart and hope to die - stick a needle in my eye, in-game sure?

Someone said someone official said in the old board it wouldn't be in the game before the next patch. Guess that someone was wrong (the first someone, as the last someone can't exist). Hmmm... guess I'll have to keep looking then.

(bad grammar, I know. I just had an exam and my brain is drained)

But if someone official tells me after days and days of continous searching that it wasn't in the game afterall, I'll bite your head off

/me hands Cosmik a cookie for the fast reply
    I've heard you like those

Thanks for the cookie. Mmmm...cookie-licious.

I'm 100%, no questions asked, absolutely, cross my heart and hope to die - stick a needle in my eye sure. If by some freak of nature I'm wrong, I await my head being bitten off. As long as cookies can get fed intravenously I'm a-ok.

Lightbulb hehe..

Btw.. you might want to update your update in your answers post.. it dosen't say what nano I'm asking about

A little absentminded are we?

Thanks for the heads up. Absent minded? Nah, 2am and you're messing around with my gameplan by not including the nano in your post!

j/k

Question While we're talking about this nano...

Don't you think you've made it a little too rare? I understand you want to make it hard to get, but I've been looking for it, asking for it, spamming shopping channels everywhere about it, and even done low level missions hoping to find one ever since the patch that announced it was implemented.. with no luck so far.

And when I find it, I'll have to do additional work to have it made. That I don't mind, because that's actually fun as I can see myself getting closer to the goal for each step in the process. But this random search is really starting to annoy me.

Any comments on this Cosmik ?
    Other then keep looking.. too many have told me that already

EDIT: Last note.. I thought it was a hard enough restriction that you made it depend on Matter Creation, a skill no other fixer I've met use. And with good reason, the nanos that require matter creation are so far, I'm sorry to say, useless. But that is a whole other discussion.
    Last edited by Transcendent; Nov 24th, 2001 at 14:36:47.

Well if it is too rare then maybe its time to be nice to those useless engineers all sulking in the corner. Maybe they can make it for ya..for a price...

ehhh

If you actually read the thread you might realize that we are talking about finding an instriction disc, which is what the engieers need in order to make the nano crystal. So yes, when I find it I will have to find an engineer to actually make the crystal, but the discs are impossible to find.

Now.. what was your point again ?

Exclamation Suggestion

Would it be possible to list the QL of the nanos? That would help greatly in getting a mission that may drop it. It doesnt do my LVL 58 Fixer any good to be doing missions, praying for the nano to drop if the nano is QL 30 or QL60.

Also I should mention that making it a tradeskills was a very bad move (just my opionion) because No fixer will every seriously use the nano...Fixers have expressed why in the Fixer Top 10 Forum...(good reading if you haven't read it)

Seriously if you wanted only Agents to use it, you should have just given it to them.

I guarentee you serious Fixer will spend IP's in Matter Creation and Nano Tradeskills to try out a nano..IP's are way to precious to waste on such trivial skills

-Ballpin

Post Answers for you.

You can search the AO item database at http://ao.hackersquest.org/ . That tells you the ql of whatever nano you are looking for. The Summon Grid Armor comes in four versions, MK I ql 60, MK II ql 93, MK III ql 116, and MK IV ql 140.

Unless this nano is incredibly good, no but a few fixers will ever cast this nano (if someone ever find it). A few fixers will cast this nano to find out how it works, and after that no other fixers will use it unless it's incredibly good, and even then most fixers won't because of the high IP cost.

The thing is that agents won't be able to use it, just like they can't use engineer bots and crat pets. Because most likely, and I say most likely because I have never seen the nano, it will require the wearer to actually be a fixer and not under FP.

Some serious fixers, like myself, will try out this nano as a last resort because they feel the class is boring, useless and not fun to play anymore. Tradeskills is not a problem, just gather the components and have an engineer make the nano for you for a fee. It's finding the disc that's the problem. And a big one it seems, as none appears to have found it yet.

Re: Answers for you.

Originally posted by Transcendent Unless this nano is incredibly good, no but a few fixers will ever cast this nano (if someone ever find it).
    But agents under false profession will.

Angry Re: Re: Answers for you.

Originally posted by Nutbar03

But agents under false profession will.

Arg... read the whole post before you reply next time ok?