Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Highorbits Engineer Guide MkII

Patchwork Gladiatorbot ql 50 is ****ed up too.

Upload reqs 241
    Shell reqs 245

What are armor possibilities for tl6-sub tl7 engi? The guide looks a bit outdated. All I have from sl is Carlos danger boots. I am mostly into tradeskill gear but other nice armor doesn't hurt...
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Octopuss i recommed Tier 1 / Tier 2 best rounded AC's and ok mods
    Freshman Lord "Guojia" Buffbegsalot
    220 Neutral Solitus Engineer "Supreme Creator"
    First Neutral Engineer to reach Enlightenment Of Anarchy Online

-= Just Visiting =-

I finally decided to go Carlos boots, Saboteur sleeve, Sent helm, and rest tier 1/2 (trying to get 2 atm). Maybe I'll stick to Tech bp
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."

Thanks for the Guide!
    Helped out a ton!
    Maxxatron - Nanomage Engineer
    Roflsaurus - Atrox Adventurer

Thanks Highorbit very useful guide! will print it to have permanently under the hand
    Chtite Naima- Little Engi in Rimor
    Socializer 80% - Explorer 66% - Achiever 53% - Killer 0%

Howdy! Still lovin' the guide!

Here's one for the bugged 'bot list:

Slayerdroid Sentinel - Should require 694 MC and TS to be within OE. Actual requirement is 698.
    Last edited by Bokks; Oct 18th, 2004 at 02:43:57.
    Following the way of the duck: Calm and serene on the surface. Paddling like mad underneath.

The most insanely nice work ever done with a proffession guide I think. ^^

GREAT JOB!

Common Warbot - Should require 545 MC and TS to be within OE. Actual requirement is unknown (testing required).

Tested : req 552 MC / TS
    Your type is: ESK. 3% of respondents so far fall into that type.
    Explorer 60%
    Socializer 53%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 33%

did a little testing out of necessity with my engi.. Advanced Gladiatorbot requires somewhere in the range of 314-316 MC/TS (more than 10 above the 303 it should... eek)

Lesser Warbot
    TS/MC 518 for not beeing OE

Some of the warbots are bugged the begining warbots, lesser,flawed so for are all around or close to 10 points under the rqiured OE amount to control.
    I did many tests at lvl 41 with the lesser warbot and found I could keep him controlled under the OE amount, which at the time was handy.

Just some info I came across but took me a while to find the post to add my 10 cents.

lvl212 atm, using baram xum or how the hell is this chinese laundry thing spelled.
    how hight to raise ranged and nano init? a lil over 1k rng and 1300 something nano..

Military-Grade Warmachine should require 654 to be within OE, actual req is 662 mc/ts
    Unit Leader of Ring of Destrucion RK2
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Retired Froob for life!
    Mistress Vianne7 212 Nano Engi setup
    +a pile of retired alts

Still asking about that init thing.
    Also my dmg with mortar seems not too great, but using +dmg items is gimping myself, imho. Well, maybe let's put the q other way. I'm using black cloak hood, carlos boots, 2x vte, and mix of t2 and t3. Not planning on getting combined. What should I change?

I havent ranged nano init myself, and not planning on it eiher.

sl recall and composites are slow, and nano init wont change that noticable

maybe if you can get makers touch to instant cast(not sure if that possible even) it might help, but even then it'll heal 250-500-ish per second so dont think that'll help your pet survive a lot longer against mobs that tear it apart anyway

and on what to change to get more damage, I have no idear my priority is being able to selfcast bots and not pump out the most damage myself, thats what i have bots for
    Becky "Cenelia" Schatz and equipment
    Picture drawn by MrFli

[Clan OOC]Azzreal: ok all pay attention. Qwazeech and cen are now elevated to god (and godess) status

Douglas Adams: "I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to end"

/)(X.(>_x)(\<) bunnies shouldnt play with blenders
    disclaimer: bunny was not hurt permanently thanks to my divine powers

did you cuddle a leet today?

about the bots - tell me what you use to pump the most out of mc and ts )

A Makers's touch is instacastable at full def with around 1k NanoC init. Same goes for Disruptive Void Projector. Shield of The Obedient Servant will take a little more... about 1.8k if I calculated corectly (have neither SoTOS nor 1.8k nano init).
    Last edited by TheGovernment; Jul 31st, 2005 at 22:04:56.

Keeping this alive :)

just a BUMP for good info

Sure... I KNOW it's rooted, but with the number of bugs around here, ya gotta play it safe!
    Zedar2 220/22 Nano-Technician, card carrying member of the Vocal Minority.
    Proud General of 3305 Local Now recruiting!
    Proud Leader of the Knights of 3305 in V:SOH (Also recruiting!)

----------------
    *** www.3305local.com ***

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast