Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Solution to camping and lack of boss mob

Dungeon Spawning

Kudos

I sugggested dungeon spawning ages ago lol funcom even hAd it in their polls.... Someday I hope they wise up.

Yeah it's really sad fighting ones way to the boss mob finding it camped. With the Key approach I like it and if you kill the boss once have the key vanish and the boss not respawn so if there is no boss loot that you were looking for... you have to fight your way back in... and dont have the boss drop it every time... randomize it more I say.

My 2 Cr

P.s. Any one seen a BBI Mamba on the live server?
    If so please send a tell to Dogbyte so I may worship you

Timers

I read the first few post and I would agree with just about everything. But camping is part of the game. I know that somethings can't be helped (ie camped jones and other mobs)
    But Places like TLR and SoM, the bosses should be there. Ok people camp them. That's easy to fix. If each team gets there own spawn and there own boss. Just make it so that there is no respawn, like an everyday mission. Now your saying well then everyone will have this item. To fix that make it so each character has a timer. Yes more items will go out and more ppl will have them, but that is going to happen anyway. By putting timers on character it would make the game more fun. Beacause the specail item you kicked and screamed for is there for you.
    But the problem with these ideas is LAG. The more you put into the game the more lag you get.

As for Camlot. 0% zones on specail Boss rooms. Good idea
    (not the tara 25% is enough)

Bump

Keys would be cool although sometimes is fun to meet people in the dungeon. Maybe just a key for the boss area would be okay. Then you could decide who to team with before the end especially if you are a higher lvl char in a lower lvl dungeon.

You see none of my friends wanted to go to maddess with me (cause theyre clan and dont have yalms), so I went alone. I'm lvl 70 and I couldnt solo the whole dungeon myself, although all monsters were grey. I did have a good time, and miracles of miracles, I got Nelebs cloak by making friends with someone else who was solo.

Here's an idea to make the loot rarer. So everytime you fight the boss he has a chance to warp to another part of the dungeon where you need to fight to get there. But the loot changes (or not). This would give the guilds that have 24/7 to camp something to do.

The idea of 'just' the boss room being for your party was actually kinda well received. (Well, at least by Cosmik or Cz). I agree completely that passing people in Foreman's or Smuggler's can be fun.

However.

When and if you make it to the Lab Director, he damn well better be there and not camped by some lame ass lvl200 Enforcer who then sells all the crap on the Exchange forum.

hey, it's been a long time since this post has started... about 6 months now.... can FC pls reply us on how this idea is received by the dev team pls?? (Dungeon Key Dispenser)
    Sonny BeachHunk Beach - Level 200 Omni Enforcer - Current Armor

Tanked: Ian Warr, Supply Master Smug, High Commander Fredrickson, Diamondine Soldier, Fiery Soldier, Notum Soldier, Obediency Enforcer, The One, Peter Lee, Ljotur, Special Agent Lamb, Nelly Johnson, Patricia Johnson, The Pest and pretty much anything else there is to tank.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678