Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dead citizen found floating in Omni-1 Entertainment. Sewers

Post Omni-Pol Press Release

Multiple requests have been received on my comm. link for a statement from Omni-Pol. The following will document for public viewing Omni-Pol’s plans to assist in resolving this case.

Omni-Pol will as with any case stand by its policies and enforce them throughout. It is clearly stated within our code of practice that we will not divulge any information that is pertinent to an ongoing investigation.

Although the basic details have already been reported on Commander Fyarr’s untimely death upon the discovery of his corpse the sewer district of Omni1, there are many factors that need consideration and further investigation.

After being contacted and performing a thorough investigation there is evidence that implicates both Dave “Diamondcut” Duster and Phoenixbird (active member of STORM); we are also perusing credible leads that implicate STORM aiding Phoenixbird and as being involved.

We are currently at a stage in our investigation where we are issuing warrants for the arrest of Dave “Diamondcut” Duster and Phoenixbird. We anticipate additional warrants will be issued which are likely to further implicate those higher ranked within the STORM organisation. Of course our official policy is that subsequent to any questioning, those involved will be released without harm. At this point Omni-Pol does not publicly offer rewards for information, we believe it is every Omni citizen’s duty to provide information that will help protect the cities and will help to decreases the crime rates.

If anyone has any information or was a witness to the appalling events then please contact our Public relations office, General Ukblizzard heads this and can be contacted on her comm. device. All information received will be treated with the strictest confidence.

Knowing that the clan organisations have no law enforcement or real leader to deal with, Omni-Pol will continue patrols in clan territory although on a more regular basis to seek out these criminals and bring them to justice. We will also make a formal request for assistance from our elite divisions. We would like to emphasise that we are not initiating an invasion of clan territory but that we are there to capture these wanted criminals. In light of this investigation though, officers have been issued orders to the effect that if they are attacked then they are to defend themselves.

We hope that through the combined efforts of loyal citizens with ourselves, that this case is closed promptly and law and order is restored.

President Gencop
    Omni-Pol
    http://Omni-Pol.org

Post Official Stance.

Incidents like this one usualy are implied and fingers are pointed. Then there is usualy a period of time where the officials wait for notification from the organisations involved, claiming responsability for thier actions.

All internal overt operations are required to have heirarchical approval from senior officers. In this incident, Phoenixbird was acting under information provided by Diamondcut, and had the full autonomy to take whatever actions were seen to be neccesary. Approved by myself and three other senior officers of Storm.

Caleena
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

So the OP boy general finally says something. Well I hope your patrols don't look as silly as the last one in Tir did. Ya know General when all your squad started running for the gate when things got a little hot for them?

And there you were trying to act like everything was just peachy keen all by your little lonesome.

Heh

Course ya could just nice and polite ask ol' Simon where all those bad criminals are. Bet he'd give ya all a real nice welcome.

Should be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelin "Kaetty" Zanter

So the rumor on the street is that "Diamondcut" is back... well, it's time to start working again.

Callantha checks the clip on her gun and heads out in the rain
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

eh sux to be him

__________________________________________________ __

Dave “Diamondcut” Duster - 200 agent
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

The reward of 25 million credits being offered by Omni-Admin have been claimed for the capture of Dave 'Diamondcut' Duster and transfer to the authorities. That is all at this time.

Administrator Kithrak
    Red Tape, Omni-Admin
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Yeah that's right he got brutally murdered after clearing his name...

with a perma death weapon from an Omni...
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Originally posted by Phoenixbird
    Yeah that's right he got brutally murdered after clearing his name...

with a perma death weapon from an Omni...
    Isn't it all so strange....

The only people to actually have been seen with the "virus" were Omni-Tek employees...particually a certain Mr Kithrak.

The Commander who was the ones poking around the Borealis mine and lakes which was beleived to be an attempt to use the said "virus" was also one of the Commanders who arrested Mr Diamondcut.

And after having his slate cleaned with Omni-Tek under their own corporate laws, he is brutaly perma-kill murdered infront of many employees with what quite possibly be the same weapon that killed the Major from Internops whom they beleived he killed, yet again with no evidence linking him to that death.

The only crimes commited by Mr Diamondcut were corporate related through business dealings and they were handled as Omni-Prime did. The real crimes to life, liberty and general law, even under corporate law that occured are all being ignored.

Going back many many months to a story published by Omni-Teks own news about the perma-death weapons which were used by the Dusters...."we haven't seen a weapon like this outside of the most high security Omni-Tek research labs". The finger yet again points to Omni-Tek. THEY killed an innocent man, using there own weapons and personal as witnesses.

The criminals responsible for this crime against the free peoples of Rubi-ka must be investigated, and must be brought to justice.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

An innocent man?

David Duster was far from innocent.

Frist off, he's a known runner of illegal stims, having sold to many undercover agents within Omni-Tek.

He also dabbled in weapons sales, most notably to clan representatives.

He, with the help of his associates the Mockers, first kidnapped, then murdered, his own sister. And yes we do have proof..a certain InternOps officer for Division 9 confronted members of the MOckers during the kidnapping, and they indicated Duster's involvement.

I might add that where they may have been no conviction in these murder cases, Duster was indicted on previous charges in 29476. At the trial for those, it was found that a small diamond was left on all of his victims' bodies. This has been documented as his MO, and the recent killings all carried this trademark. While that in itself is not concurrent evidence, the circumstantial evidence against Mr. Duster is staggering. Ethan Jones was InternOps' main agent assigned to the Diamondcut issue. The two had a long and unpleasant history, and Duster has in the past made death threats against Jones.

Finally, over a half dozen Omni-Tek officials present at the rally bombing were contacted prior to such by either Duster or a member of his organization threatening "another disaster like the apartment bombing" and such. I was one of those, and had an audio feed confirmed to be Duster's voice making said threat to me. He claimed responsibility for the bombing, and the bomber, Alexander "Lehx" Western, calimed to be working for Duster.

Diamondcut was far, FAR from an innocent man. I've been working on tracking him down for a long time now.

Charles, if you could provide me with the name of the loyal associate who provided that information to you, I'd like to provide them with Division 9's portion of the reward. Thank you.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Kasimir, I would guess you talk to Omni-Prime then. THEY pardoned him have everything in the past. Whiped his slate clean. He was as such a INNOCENT man who was as such gunned down in the streets of an Omni-Tek city. Under corporation law he was granted his parden. You might not agree with it but your superiors did. He is therefore an innocent victim here.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Why are you so interested in defending Diamondcut's pernament killings, bombings and countless other crimes comitted against innocent people. Who did the victims turn to? Who was brave enough to stand up for those victims and say enough is enough?

Diamondcut had a suspsected link with the killing of 70 neutrals in the Borealis and Newland by rogue or imposter Omni-Pol officiers. We have had people impersonate Omni-Tek employees and officials in the past, it could have happened again.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I will not say I am glad to see him PK Murdered... I much rather would have seen him secured in an Omni-Tek Prison for the rest of his days, though I will not lose any sleep over it...

Charles, it seems I missed something big last night. We'll have to speak soon. Expect a communique from me shortly.

As for the Late Dave "Diamondcut" Duster... He got off light... If anyone claims he was an 'innocent' man, they can speak with the families of those he has taken loved ones from, and then voice their opinions... until then, here's a cred... buy yourself a clue.

Now InternOps can turn their attentions to those working under him. It's only a matter of time before they are rounded up, now that they are without their illustrious leader to guide them... Watch yourselves...
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Originally posted by Charles
    Why are you so interested in defending Diamondcut's pernament killings, bombings and countless other crimes comitted against innocent people. Who did the victims turn to? Who was brave enough to stand up for those victims and say enough is enough?
    Well it goes down to a few little things really. First off is that Commander Jachobs you guys called to arrest him initially. He was one of the commanders involved in the attempt to poisen the Borealis water supply.

Secondly was that Diamondcut had left his Clan life, and was a neutral citizen, so as such I do not like it when he is perma-killed with no sign of any investigation....oh my mistake, we know the killer. Its just no one wants to bother arresting him.

And then there was the minor little thing of Omni Prime, you know...those people who you work for under your own laws whiped the slate clean with him. Gave him a second chance. Yet now when this time he is the victim he's ignored. It stinks or corruption...and something else going on. And if theres something that really gets me annoyed its cover ups.

Who was his killer working for? where did he get his PK weapon? was he just someone who doesnt follow his superiors and want revenge for something the before his clean slate Diamondcut did to him? we have too many questions to let things go. There is alot of what happened in the last day that worries me greatly. Most of it due to these unknowns. Just because he did things against the law in the past, and you don't agree with your superiors actions does not mean that a crime was not committed against him, and the law shouldn't also be used to investigate the other criminals who attacked him in such a brutal way against your own laws, using banned weaponry.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Someone killed Diamondcut? Oh.. too bad..
    Anyway.. if it makes you feel better, this "assassin" did us all a big favour, so as far as I am concerned, he has nothing to fear from Omni-Pol. Unless we get ordered from higher-up to arrest this individual, we won't move a finger in this specific case. Just consider the "assassin" having a "clean slate" from now on. The Fyarr issue however is still under investigation and I am curious to see the outcome of that.

If you have any issues with this stance of Omni-Pol towards the "murdering of Diamondcut", please contact Ross or Sergeyich or the Omni-Tek Board of Directors on Omni-Prime. Thank you.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

You have to think its interesting don't you Meister, that Fyarr was killed by a Perma-Kill weapon on Omni territory, and so was Diamondcut. Was this the same weapon used? anyone in Omni-Pol able to get us some balistics checks here? how many of these weapons are on the streets with Omni employees? surely there isn't that many? Come on, you have the inside of Omni-Tek to look after, and it's in your best interest as well as that of the truths for these answers to be found and not covered up.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

We are investigating in the Fyarr case. The Diamondcut case is closed.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

We are investigating in the Fyarr case. The Diamondcut case is closed.
    Yet, Kithrak believed it was Diamondcut who killed Major Fyarr. Shouldn’t this case be closed too, now the murderer is, err…, executed? Or was Kithrak wrong?

Diamondcut was perma-killed by an ordinary OT employee, not an officer from OP or some special forces. Isn’t it rather disturbing ordinary employees carry around such weapons? Some might have less noble intentions. Certainly, the fact that OT employees perma-kill those under protection of Omni Prime sounds rather alarming.

OT has of course a great history of trampling human rights, nothing new there under the suns. I do wonder however about Administrator Veru’s reaction to the removal of the “worthy asset to the company”. Hmm, and what did ever happen to the 500 billion credits Diamondcut offered as part of the deal…

Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    Advisor to The Independent Rubikans

Corruption

Oh well, Meister has put it very clearly to us here.
    The Fyarr case is being investigated still, but somehow the simmilar case of Diamondcut is dismissed because as he put it "The killer did us a favour ridding the world of Diamondcut".
    It doesn't smell of corruption, it's plain back on white that the precious Omni-Tek is not acting legally. They should all hang I tell you. All of the so called "law-enforcers" and "beurocrats"

Just like Diamondcut can be given back Omni-Tek citizenship, the case to investigate his untimely demise can be closed. It's quite easy.. and your squealing is amusing.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Don't worry Meister, the case is only closed on your side. I'm just pointing out that the corporation is not as Lawfull as you would think. And hopefully other people will open their eyes and join the good cause.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast