Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations - Reloaded (RK-1)

Okay, thanks. Doing that.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Add Yatamutchy Incorporated. I'm baaack :-p
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Very good point man didn't think to post our org here hehe...
    President of Yatamutchy Incorporated
    And brother to Bret "Xserter" Kenley

Yatamutchy Incorporated
    -Enhancing today,for a better tommorow!-

If you believe people can change,then believe that I am willing and trying.

Updated now!

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thank you very much.
    President of Yatamutchy Incorporated
    And brother to Bret "Xserter" Kenley

Yatamutchy Incorporated
    -Enhancing today,for a better tommorow!-

If you believe people can change,then believe that I am willing and trying.

Well, the Universal Church of Bootay has actually opened its doors and is on the streets again. Tiny, but all RP all the time. Not sure if it's worth a mention or not. It's not a bad place for those who love RP and don't mind the challenges of being in a micro-org.

*shrugs*

If it is, it comes in two flavors: Clan and Neutral
    Never managed to get six omnis to stand together in the name of peace long enough to get a starter in their side.
    Org type E

http://blood-dance.net/cca/ucb/index.html
    Last edited by Voyager; Oct 20th, 2004 at 11:47:35. Reason: added org type
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

New Submission:

The People's Republic of Redemption is an Omni-Tek aligned roleplay organization on the Atlantean server. We're new on the block, but contain a solid core of roleplayers formerly of the Society of Salvation and we're looking to open up business.

So put us on the list and if you're Omni and looking for a roleplaying organization to join, send tells to Daewen, Llucioth, Paratium, or Luvii and get in on the second level of our blossoming little group.

Oh, and I'd rate us an E.

:-)

Terese Ramirez
    Last edited by Daewen; Oct 21st, 2004 at 16:09:52.

Updated. I haven't really been checking the forums lately, and missed the posts, sorry

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Talking

Add 'MD War Academy' as A-B please, it's the feeder org for Mercury Dragons Clan.

PS: Opposing Force seem to have disbanded.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Oh, thanks for adding us (The People's Republic of Redemption) to the list. Can you update the link to direct to our website: http://www.blood-dance.net/~daewen

Thanks for all the work you've put into this list. It's greatly appreciated.

Terese

Elite Operations falls into the A category at the moment.
    Last edited by Howky; Nov 20th, 2004 at 12:50:56.
    Marquis "Howky" Herada,
    First Enlightened Neutral Supreme Creator in RK1 &
    Proud Member of Elite Operations, also visit our Homepage .

Socializer 60%, Killer 53%, Achiever 46% & Explorer 40%

Okay, updated. If I forgot anything, please let me know.

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Well lets go ahead and make it offical The Army of Monsters is an Omni Org type E
    Last edited by Zemkarik; Dec 3rd, 2004 at 08:50:44.

(Just as an update to this: I'm really not in game a lot these days, but I'm still around and taking care of this thread, so keep 'em coming when you have 'em (or when there are updates to make, regarding an org's status for instance). I may take a few days to get back to it and update, but I'll do it no matter what. )

There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Please remove Circle G from the neutral RP orgs. I don't think we've been an RP org in a long time.

Talking ShadowGuard Org

ShadowGuard is an Omni org that recently started up. Small but growing - room to move and positions open for those interested in them. We have the full set of the game but have things for everyone. Currently concentrating on lower levels - about 85 and below or so. Classify as an A-B type.

Contact Mikal or Corakus in-game for more details.

hey, has there been any though into getting funcom to create a Roleplay server? Given the lists of orgs trying to create some kind of haven for Roleplay I think it could go over well with many players.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Not that I'm opposed to the idea of a RP server, I just want to point out that one of the draws of playing AO over other games, is that there are not 15 hundred servers to choose from (ok so perhaps I'm exagerating a touch on how many other games offer).

To me I've always wondered why the other games couldn't condense some of there servers and combine them.

Again I'm not realy opposed to the idea of Funcom having a server that is considered a RP server. I personaly think it would be cool if Funcom added two servers, one being the RP server, and anouther where more zones are at 0% suppression (or if not 0% at least more zones at political suppression). I know I wouldn't play on that PvP server, but I know alot of people that would.

But notice even with me saying less servers are good, the only servers I suggest be added are servers that are some how different than the two main servers. (Notice even now we have more than just the 2 main ones. We have the test server, and what ever that third server is, I understand it's for a specific language?)

So while I think that Funcom should keep the server count down, if they there are specialized servers that would be cool then ya lets see them.

well i dont know about many of the other games but eq2 dose have a few dozen, and more are being added all the time, the game is that populer, and a lot of the servers now have special functions, but no pvp server yet. but 6 servers would not be that many really. Test, RK1, RK2, RK3 (german), RK4 Roleplay, and RK5 PVP. Prehaps we could start a pole and see if anyone wanted to add a bonified rp server?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Keep it on topic guys.
    ARK Community Relations Forums Oracle Guardian

~Forums Social Guidelines~

~Advisors of Rubi-Ka Website~

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast