Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Role-Playing Organisations - Reloaded (RK-1)

Please add Shadowrun Division 1, I will update with RP level as soon as it is decided/felt out. its an omni org
    Last edited by Ghostfeather; May 2nd, 2005 at 12:57:01.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Please upgrade Shadowrun Division 1 to C-D
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

RP org.

Please add neutral org. Thule Research Ins.
    org. class C fixer-agent-crat onely, well thats the idea anyway.
    New to RP and are beginning to like it more and more.

please add "The Noid" as a type b roleplay org.

trying to get new blood into the rp aspect's but not all members concider themselfs to be good roleplayers yet(not takeing in members atm but like to roleplay abit now and then)

will get org background rewritten to somthing more in line of the rp dir we wish to lead towards
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

All updated!

Sorry for the delay in this, I've spent the past few weeks learning video theory, crapping out AVIsynth scripts and cleaning fugly full-blended frames on DVD footage until my eyes bled, so my presence on these boards has been pretty much... null. Buuut I'm making an effort to visit here and there
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

*pounces and pins her down*

I see you! Ah-hah! Now you can't leave!

Evi-Systems

Data :

Alignment : Omni-Tek
    RP- Org type : B-C
    FC official link : http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/7399426

- Gained more than 1500 levels in Ao, im bored.
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
    PresidentofEvisystems-esbjerg,Danmark║
    ╟───────────── Motto─────────────────────────╢
    ║ We the willing, have done so much with so little ▓ ▓
    ║ That we are now able to do anything with nothingADD
    ╟───────────── Accounts ──────────────────────╢
    ║ Account # 1 Account Created 2002-05-02 21:09:22
    ║ Account # 2 Account Created 2004-07-23 15:33:45
    ║ Account # 3 Account Created 2004-10-17 11:36:54
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

First Light (Clan) is a "A" rp clan
    Thanks for updating it
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

The University of Rubi-Ka is an Omni-Tek Roleplaying org.

As for the type, I'm not sure. RP is everything, but other aspects of the game are not secondary. We RP as we learn about other aspects of the game. So it's either a High end D, or a Low E.

Quote Originally Posted by Demenzia
    Org type D
    An org where RP is very present. All players are ready to be involved into stories and roleplay naturally. In Char talk is applied, yet some liberties are allowed.

Org type E
    An org where RP is everything. All members are experienced roleplayers or learning to be. Stories and backgrounds are what leads the org, other aspects of the game are secondary. Out Of Char talk is restricted.

The Fist of Chronos can be classified as a B-C organization.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

Aethyr Prime is a serious RP Clan Organization on the Council of Truth and with legacy support for the Knights of Avalon. We are involved in all aspects of the game including the additions of Booster & Expansions. We have constant in character role play as well as group hunting scenerios. We are somewhat forgiving however advancement within the Clan is highly oriented around Role Play including PvP based Scenerios with enemy Orgs from Omni-tek.

Please add us to your list as Class C-E
    Last edited by xaun; Jun 18th, 2005 at 03:18:05.

Remove MD War Academy pls
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Please add Clan Anarchist Syndicate *AP* as a C class roleplaying guild

Please remove Shadowrun Division 1

Please add Omni-InternOps Section 6 as a Omni D-E org, leader is Venomscrier

Talking

Remove Mercury Dragons Clan please.

MD will reform in the coming months.

Current Project: AO Universe
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Looking for the Church of Bootay

I was wondering if I could be put in contact with a member of their clergy.

Please add:

Anarchy Shakespearian
    Neutral
    level A

Thank you

Post Novus Spiritus

http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/8818693

Novus Spiritus

Class C

Neutral.

Thank you vary much

Updated.

Sorry for the delay. Swamped under writing activities, and enough of a masochist to love that and get a blast out of it. Whee.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast