Thread: Well now what, found GA 1

Well now what, found GA 1

Lol...just when you think you have your toon perfectly set up......
    I have ranged and cls evades maxed, I have all my base stats maxed other than Pyc, and Int, and Nano pool. SMG/burst maxed, great comp lit, plenty of NCU, Very nice HoTs, decent roots/snares, in short, I really did a nice job on this toon and I'm very happy with the way it handles..........

Now of course, would be the perfect time to find that drop you never thought you were going to worry about (Mat Crea is 51 right now lol). The ONE stat I have ignored above all else is Mat Crea. My fixer is 56 now, with 51ish *Untrained* Mat Crea. The thought of raising this skill ....well...all I can really see it doing is destroying what is now a great template, and one that is working very well.

Now to throw another monkey wrench into the works...had someone offer me 30m for it....it's GA *1* for cripes sakes. 30m buys a lot of weapons, for a lot of twinks...lol, not to mention my fleet of yalmahas for every alt.

I've always sort of planned with this toon, to not really even worry about GA till post 150, when IP get's a bit better to deal with. I know the levels from 50-100 can put a real squeeze on your template, and the last thing I want to do is gimp everything else, just to get into GA.

So there's my dilema....30m creds, or the destruction of my template to get into level 1 GA...... Hard for me to justify reworking my template for this, especially with that many creds on the line. I do have all my IP resets (5 now), so I could actually try it and see what gives, and make the change back...but I am really hesitant to use those IP resets, I would just love to get post 150 and have them all unused...who knows what FC will throw at this game.

So what would you do? It's a real dilema...GA is sexy, there is no doubt about it, it would be fun to have, but is it worth it, especially GA 1?

i have gone the whole route of ga from 1-3 which i still use, ga1 is kind of a waste, all it did was make me want ga2 which is decent. ga1 will only be good for u for about 20 more levels, and u can level very quick with it, so u grow out of it quick. although i did not have to gimp myself much to get it on. if i had to do it again i would wait and get ga2 or ga3, by then u have a little more ip spare
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Take the credz, ga1 will still work at mid 50's but will get old pretty soon

30Mcr will give you alot of leeway in getting nice things that will last you a lot longer.

DC

I would just like to say GA MK I worked fine for me all the way up to level 105-108ish. I didn't even get it on untill my 70's.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

TAKE THE CREDS!!!
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

OPEN THE BOX!!!!

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance