Thread: Bugs bugs and more bugs

Bugs bugs and more bugs

Actually some of these might have been posted here already, but I am not gonna cruise through all the posts, getting ready to call it a nite, but figure I need to point out a few things first.

I have noticed, esp. after death that healing and replenishing nano then rezoning into a mission more times than not will cause you health and nano to drop down to a certain point, not sure what the significance of the number is, but I can tell you that it will occur when you try and use a treatment kit and it wont' heal you beyond a certain point, yet if you sit you will be able to heal full. Trouble is that when you zone back to mission point or actually zone in general, it has happened to me zoning in and out of stores also, that your health and nano will drop to the point where your treatment kits will not heal past. After the one drop, everything seems to go back to normal.

Next, this might not actually be a bug but a feature but I think it should be a bug, it seems that Trader NPC's can cast both diminish skills and ransack skills. This is a really nasty combo, I can imagine for casters this is insta death. But seeing as they look to me to be the same basic spell line, why should they stack? I play an agent and my agent damage program the anatomy stuff, does not stack with the general weapon damage boost, augment weapon. I would think that these should stack since they are basically separate lines of programs. I would also like to say that an emit should be sent to the program initiator when a program ends, IE: when a dot finishes it should send a msg back to the caster not just the target.

Third this goes to mission dungeons. I was in a mission (7429-323), got in over my head and boogied to the main entrance and zoned. I then healed up and knowing that there would still be multi mobs at the main room, decided to try and drag them back to the room they came from. I enter, go out the first door and hang a left along the wall till I get to the first door on the left wall, go through the door and wham I am back in the first main room that you enter and heading out the main door back to the real world. Nice warp. Oh and the mobs never left the room. Also along simular lines I notice that if a mob starts casting and you duck out of los, the spell will still go off, yet I can not cast or fire back. I also notice that there are times when I can be standing at the door and be able to shoot mobs, yet not be able to cast on them.

Lastly about casting, I notice that a good percentage of the time I will start a program, it will complete, yet I get no msg about the outcome. I notice that the nano cost gets deducted, but the program doesn't seem to run. I don't get a you fumble or your target counters. Just nothing. Now it might be simular to the melee interruptus happening, except that it is me being shot and that is causing the program to fail, but still a message would be nice.

Re: Bugs bugs and more bugs

Originally posted by Valis
    Actually some of these might have been posted here already, but I am not gonna cruise through all the posts, getting ready to call it a nite, but figure I need to point out a few things first.

I have noticed, esp. after death that healing and replenishing nano then rezoning into a mission more times than not will cause you health and nano to drop down to a certain point, not sure what the significance of the number is, but I can tell you that it will occur when you try and use a treatment kit and it wont' heal you beyond a certain point, yet if you sit you will be able to heal full. Trouble is that when you zone back to mission point or actually zone in general, it has happened to me zoning in and out of stores also, that your health and nano will drop to the point where your treatment kits will not heal past. After the one drop, everything seems to go back to normal.

Next, this might not actually be a bug but a feature but I think it should be a bug, it seems that Trader NPC's can cast both diminish skills and ransack skills. This is a really nasty combo, I can imagine for casters this is insta death. But seeing as they look to me to be the same basic spell line, why should they stack? I play an agent and my agent damage program the anatomy stuff, does not stack with the general weapon damage boost, augment weapon. I would think that these should stack since they are basically separate lines of programs. I would also like to say that an emit should be sent to the program initiator when a program ends, IE: when a dot finishes it should send a msg back to the caster not just the target.

Third this goes to mission dungeons. I was in a mission (7429-323), got in over my head and boogied to the main entrance and zoned. I then healed up and knowing that there would still be multi mobs at the main room, decided to try and drag them back to the room they came from. I enter, go out the first door and hang a left along the wall till I get to the first door on the left wall, go through the door and wham I am back in the first main room that you enter and heading out the main door back to the real world. Nice warp. Oh and the mobs never left the room. Also along simular lines I notice that if a mob starts casting and you duck out of los, the spell will still go off, yet I can not cast or fire back. I also notice that there are times when I can be standing at the door and be able to shoot mobs, yet not be able to cast on them.

Lastly about casting, I notice that a good percentage of the time I will start a program, it will complete, yet I get no msg about the outcome. I notice that the nano cost gets deducted, but the program doesn't seem to run. I don't get a you fumble or your target counters. Just nothing. Now it might be simular to the melee interruptus happening, except that it is me being shot and that is causing the program to fail, but still a message would be nice.

Ransack and deprive stack thats not a bug, NPC traders previously did not tend to cast both. They seem to do this alot more lately. Very deadly to nano users like NTs.

I see the lack of notification of failure quite a bit. Especially on ransack, nothing shows at all you see the counter and the graphic like you ran the nano, but no response saying it was countered you fumbled and it definitely did not work.

Mustafo

Feature

Well if it isn't a bug, then I go back to my other question as to why my anatomy programs won't stack with the basic weapon augments. These are different lines of spells. One deals with increased damage due to additional knowledge, knowing where to hit, as opposed to the other which enhances a weapons performance, hence they should be stackable especially if the ransack and diminish stack. I mean ransack and diminish are the same spell they both lower the skills of the target and increase the skill of the caster. I am not trying to get traders nerfed here, I am just trying to point out that if these programs stack which are so simular, why don't others?

Not too sure

what the problem is for you if not NCU space, but your anatomy lesson line does stack with the general rifle and aimed shot buffs, if that is what you are asking. At least, mine does.

He is saying that his Weapon Enhancement buff doesn't stack with Anatomy Lesson line of buffs. Prolly same way other +dmg buffs don't stack with general.

Deprive/ransack are just like crat stablle/unstable charms....you can cast both, but one has a huge resistance (which is busted anyway hehe) penalty so you can have 2 pets, not just 1.