Thread: anyone heard of a monster called a aquaan?

Question anyone heard of a monster called a aquaan?

In the strategy guide for AO there is a monster type called an aquaan. 2 monsters are listed under it, young aquaan and aquaan youth. Both are low lvl (under 25). I have never seen these in the game nor has anyone else I asked. Anyone know roughly where to find these?

The aquaan does not exist on the planet to my knowledge yet, with one exception. There was one Aquaan Queen that spawned outside Newland last weekend. screenshot posted on IGN

Also, they were apparently an source of inspiration to Miiir when she designed her trenchcoat line.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

I definately remember seeing an "Aquaan vicar" (on RK2) it was in Newland lake near the eastern shore. I was waiting for someone so we could have our daily pirahna fishing fun, we were about level 15 at the time so it was deep red, needless to say we didn't fish at that particular point of the coast. I didnt think anything of it until now.

i've also seen the occational aquaan outside of newland by the lake, there might be a few of them living out by the middle of the lake, the few times they do show up everyone with a gun usually lets rip at them, so they don't last that long

Yep. Some Aquaan Marines can normally be found in the middle on the Newland lake. Deep red for my 63 NT tho so dont tease them on your own unless you are far higher level than me