Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engies are Overpowered

That's the point, isn't it? Just because engineers are nice to play, doesn't make them overpowered. We have our troubles.

Most people consider Fixers as really weak, right? Wouldn't that just make us 'okay' if we are more powerful then?

Go play an engineer if you want to. Nothing is preventing you to do so. And next time, come with some constructive criticism. After all, engineers speciality, which is supposed to be weapon making, is totally bugged.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

I love my enforcer, the grass is just as green on both sides, actually MA's get sand instead of grass, they cap damage at 90+ in levels and no longer do "reasonable" damage

FIX MA's CAPPING

and yes I have an MA (see sig) but notice he is the lowest of my characters.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Engies

I have to say that engineers, just like metaphysicists are pretty well set right now. Leave them be, and go fix the poor fixers and crats.

Megabio
    Originally posted by Transcendent

Megabio.. I hereby challenge you to find how fixers are overpowered.

Umm..

We run fast so we never die!
    ~Chris

Wink ay yaaaa NERF fixers ehehehe

yaaaaaaa nerf fixers ehehehe

damm, i want *everyone* to be as slow as me with my 80 runspeed skill eeehehehe

damm let's nerf the login handler so it *always* gives the message *wrong password* ha yep, now that would be the ultimate nerf ..... ,)

j/k, but this should be obvious, eh ,) ?
    tradeskillz ?

Megabio
    They got that in the next patch, Fazun.

They said that playing the game was too powerful, so they are nerfing it.
    ~Chris

Talking Just you wait..

Some day they'll figure out the reason for ALL their problems lie in the fact that some people are playing to much, so they restrict the time you can spend playing the same character to 10 hours a week.

Talking

Fixers are like bards on EQ. All they can do is annoy you and run really fast. Atleast that was how they were on the pk servers :P
    Kizzim - Agent RK2
    Omni Quick Response Force

"Some people call me a Troll, I see myself as Denial of Service to idiots."

"The object of War is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."

Megabio
    Originally posted by Kizzim
    Fixers are like bards on EQ. All they can do is annoy you and run really fast. Atleast that was how they were on the pk servers :P

Back when Sneak and Slide worked together.. =)
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Kizzim
    Fixers are like bards on EQ. All they can do is annoy you and run really fast. :P
    omg that is funny
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12