Thread: IP bug that happened to me today

Thumbs down IP bug that happened to me today

I began my day by loggin on my 64 MA to see I do alittle better but monsters seem to be hitting eather harder or faster as Im losing hp faster while fighting them so I do a /petition to ask if this is intended so after a couple missions I level Ive been saving my extra ip for the level 62 yalmaha I found the other night to replace my ql 30 yalmaha I put the 221 points into vehicle air already had 89 from my ql 30 one I zone out and try and put it on it tells me I need a minum of 221 vehicle air so Im like WTH....then I look at navigation and I have 221 map navigation?! im like WTF anways the gm finally contacts me about my earlyer petition and I ask about the monster damage and tell him/her about the bug with me putting 221 ip into vehicle air and when I zoned it was in map navigation he/she tells me to send a email with what happened I did so then I logged back in to notify the GM that I did he/she said he/she would report the bug and I asked if I was gonna be SOL on 24+K IP he/she said that he/she would see what could be done but wasnt making any promises. I really really hope they do somthing about this as I just got back from taking 8 months off AO due to bugs been back a week and already slapped with another bug.

Why replace your Yalmaha!? A ql30 is just as fast as a ql62 - so basically it is just wasted IP...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Originally posted by Angeleye
    Why replace your Yalmaha!? A ql30 is just as fast as a ql62 - so basically it is just wasted IP...
    That is not true. Higher QL yalmaha adds more to run speed. Though if it's me, I'll just add directly to run speed instead.

Even though stated in the desc a ql200 Yalmaha is not any faster than a ql30 (perhaps bugged?) when flying. Besides if you already have a low ql Yalmaha I don't see any reason why one wants to raise the VA skill to use a higher ql jet, no mob can touch you and you will get to any area without getting into any bigger problems...
    Last edited by Angeleye; Mar 1st, 2002 at 12:58:27.
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

There isnt a real difference between a ql 67 and a ql 30 besides that a ql 30 just has a lower req than the ql 67. The difference in run speed is just really not worth the ip invested in the 200+ vehicle air.

Originally posted by Ashuras

That is not true. Higher QL yalmaha adds more to run speed. Though if it's me, I'll just add directly to run speed instead.

Umm.. What good is runspeed when your flying? All yalms fly the same speed period.. What do you care if your runspeed is higher? You get out of the Yalm and OFF goes the run speed.. ql30 is the best yalm to have cause of reqs, flys just as fast as any other Yalm..

Sorzella 125 Nano NT -
    -Omni-Scummette Pistol Slinger Extraordinare
    -Mother and Provider to her little family of Omni scum Alts
    -President of the Insomniacs Foundation
    - You can pry my pistols from my cold dead hands, wait no you cant they are in reclaim..