Thread: Fix The Fixers!

Fix The Fixers!

At level 52, my damage output really sucks in groups. I have no buffs what so ever that are usefull to the group once we get where we are going.

And Funcom gives me random armor/weapons that are temporary, and use a nano skill that I've never raised.

These aren't even unique weapons/armor.

Wheres my fix funcom?

Bump for fixer love

Whine, whine..

We're really not all that bad.. just different,

Go explore
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

*bump*

*BUMP* *BuMp* *bUmP*
    *bUmP* *BUMP* *BuMp*
    *BUMP* *BuMp* *bUmP*
    *bUmP* *BUMP* *BuMp*
    DeZiBeL
    220/16
    Forsaken
    TL7
    "Been fixin' since 20/08-2001 17:27:47"

Sorry Pilker I didn't catch your level?

Comedic Relief

Couldn't pass this up...

The title of this thread being 'Fix the Fixers' just brings to mind the idea of neutering the fixers, and well for all intents and purposes that's been done already.

Couldn't resist

(and yes, I am a fixer, how'd you guess?)

JB
    "The Money's Gone, The Mind Is Shot, But The Liquor We've Still Got...."
    "It's a fine line to walk between "No-Surprises Policy", and "Can't-Let-The-Cat-Out-of-the-Bag"
    STOP SUFFOCATING THE DAMN CAT!!!!

Valdazz
    L32 Omni Fixer - RK1
    Cynic Exraordinaire

Re: Fix The Fixers!

Originally posted by Dareus
    At level 52, my damage output really sucks in groups. I have no buffs what so ever that are usefull to the group once we get where we are going.

And Funcom gives me random armor/weapons that are temporary, and use a nano skill that I've never raised.

These aren't even unique weapons/armor.

Wheres my fix funcom?

Bump for fixer love
    I agree that the summon nanos are basically worth it. I had my agent friend check them out for me.

On the up side my team really loves me because of instantaneous encoding. This isnt a 1.5 minute team to grid this is a Attack 6.00 team to grid. That means when I see that its about to hit the fan and we are in a tight spot I can pull us out. Agents cant do it because when they go false fixer it slows their casting down, besides Agents have better things to do. I've saved tons of xp and play time and people love me for it.

Itzcoyotl

The ideas on the Fixer top 10 look fuggin' cool, so this mofo gets a bizump.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

I have retired my fixer

Because she SUCKS!! It's plain and simple, as the game is now, a fixer is useless. There is nothing unique to our class whatsoever. I am just upset that it took me almost a month to get to level 42 to figure this out. I am lovin' my MA!

Well....

I already said it.

If we don't get something soon I will reroll.

Or worse.............

I dunno
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

*shrugs*

I pretty much don't play my level 140 fixer anymore...

I now play my level 60 Meta and that profession rocks, they are nearly as strong as engineers, I would say the second best solo class.

I seriously started playing that meta char when 12.8 hit, I think I played the meta to level 15 or so before, which took me around a month, because I played only my fixer until that time since the start of AO and had fun. 12.8 was the day since fighting is the only way to gain levels, with the removal of mission experience runs. There was a time where I would have played solely the fixer even without experience runs, but the damage nerf for maussers was insane earlier at 12.6, it was nearly halved. My fixer was useless in fights since then, i was around level 90 when 12.6 hit. I had a ql 120 mausser and I did around 2/3 damage more than I do now at level 140 with a ql 200 mausser. My last bursts against orange mobs before the 12.6 patch were around max 3200, and I often hit for 2000+. Now against greys my max burst crit is 2100 and against not too deep red mobs 1500, average burst damage is around 900 and around 400 for normal damage. Go figure.