Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age of Conan - Server

Age of Conan - Server

There are so many diffrent people around in this fabulous game now. People I have played with for years, others I know by name and reputation. And many I dont know atall.

There are allso atrox advy's, and stromm'ish, unhittable, evacuating fixers here. Lots of people I could never kill in this game. And witch i'd love to pwn in a new game.

So if Funcom could promise to give us a serverlist with names and PVP - Normal servers so the Anarchy Online crowd. Witch counts quite alot of people can continiue in to a new game and still wack eachother down. Now with sticks, stones, polearms and non alien axes. It would be great, atleast a week before the AoC launch so guilds. And the Anarchy Online community and meet once again in a new and exciting game. Without scattering to the four winds as what happend in World of Warcraft. Where even RL friends play on diffrent servers becouse deciding on a server in advance was incredibly hard.

I don't see how a game like AOC would appeal to AO's sci fi playerbase. going from nanotechnology, phased array photon lasers, opifex in miniskirts to clubs and + 1 broadswords. Just seems liek a major step back imo.

Age of conan will flop.

If the content is somehow of high quality the servers will be terrible. Or the content will be horrible quality and so will the servers (AKA AO).

aoc .. lmao .. no commend on this
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenovia View Post
    Age of conan will flop.

If the content is somehow of high quality the servers will be terrible. Or the content will be horrible quality and so will the servers (AKA AO).
    How you can know? go play WoW, serious :P Spread the hate about FC elsewhere
    And no, I am not gonna play Age of conan, but only because of the fantasy content - that doesnt interest me. But you can't know if the game will have the same issues as AO, or how the servers will work.
    You're just full of AO-hate, got bored of it or w/e and kick everything with the FC logo in the virtual bin without even know anything except the official news on forums and rumors.
    That's ridiculously, dude, no offense.
    Last edited by Fujiiko; Nov 3rd, 2006 at 04:33:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenovia View Post
    Age of conan will flop.

O, weary psychic, please tell me what FunCom will release in 2031...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Hello Kitty Online Adventure II.
    Phanna Shadowblade, 32 Night Elf Rogue
    Teresa "Cinder" Toume, 8 Opifex Fixer Under Construction
    Teresa Koren, Level 14 Twi'Lek Commando
    Emrys "Llenlleawg" Wyddfa, retired 19 Solitus Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Llenlleawg View Post
    The scariest part of that is the 'II'.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

I'm an optimist, so I'm going to plump for LE

AoC == AO2 on a post apocolyptic rubi-ka after notum runs dry, the aliens wipe us all out, and all trace of the old technology is gone (leet fossils?).

P.S. nerf barbarians (FC lovechild)...too soon?
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Well, AoC sounds nice. I am a fan of Conan and I will play AoC as soon as it's launched.

Willnotfix's old account, was used by Moonman for a few days. Original owner may one day use this account again .

Im not shure if they actually aim for it to be a "AO 2" game, since its been proven launching a mmo number 2 based on a old game, could be a gigantic flop (lineage2 is a sole exeption).

Worst case would be both games would go into negatives on finances.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Psyloche View Post
    Im not shure if they actually aim for it to be a "AO 2" game
    ...was a joke
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

I know a major lot of players from the AO community will be playing AoC. Becouse it appeals to a diffrent playerbase then world of warcraft does. No, it's not sci fi. But it's a game that surely appeals to a bit older players then the 12 year olds of world of warcraft.

Just saying some info about servernames and PVP \ not PVP would be fantastic to see.

I'll settle for "When will they release LE?"

Hmm what do you mean a list of names of players that switced from ao to aoc and what server?

Also there will be no full PvP server at the release maybe when the demand of people is high enough they will.

Also join the AoC forums alot of AO people are on there aswell.

and to that one who said AoC will flop they worked out a system that their will be no Lag within battles.

I'm definitely trying out Age of Conan. For all the stabs at Funcom, the truth is they've produced one of the best MMOs around; one we obviously enjoy playing. I'm sure they've learned a lot from the AO experience, and it seems logical to think that will parlay into an even better 2nd MMO.
    Phryht.151.7.Enforcer.Hands of Fate.TL7 Project; Phase: 1k + axp
    Nyht.170.17.Agent.Shadowbreed Inc.160 aad->170 aao->le->retired
    Thierry.168.11.Doctor.Shadowbreed Inc.ex-supple whore
    Nightside.130.2.Shade.n/a.ex-ep33n

Dora the Explorer Online
    If you love something set it free, if it does not come back, Hunt it down and Kill It.

Quote Originally Posted by Llenlleawg View Post
    I can't wait for 2021 when Hello Kitty Online Adventure I comes out.

Being the smart@$$ I am, If you look at funcoms q3 2006 financial report, it says November for LE......

Heres a Weird Al ripoff from his new song "white n nerdy'
    "I can recite the FC financial report really well, I can do it right now and make you ROTFLOL."
    Funkmaster "Fusoya" Fu 220 Soli-Crat.
    Cocoon "Bigjuicy" Noob 210 Trox Enfo
    You "Taahel" Nowplz 206 NM Engi
    And the rest dont matter.

Quote Originally Posted by taahel123 View Post
    Being the smart@$$ I am, If you look at funcoms q3 2006 financial report, it says November for LE......
    It never said the year. It may be November 2007
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast