Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RK1 Mercury Dragons Clan - Recruiting Roleplayers

Exclamation Reminder...

Recruitment Drive will end April 7th at midnight (EST), all applications received until that time (even if the interview is done after the day the drive is over) will be considered under the Recruitment Drive regulations (lvl 20 requirement instead of the normal lvl 35 requirement).

Windguard
    Cmdr.
    MD Clan
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Recruitment Drive ending soon...

Sunday at midnight the Recruitment Drive ends, get in the clan before the lvl requirements at back to normal, and as always, you must agree to the Charter and Bylaws to apply.

Windguard
    Cmdr.
    MD Clan
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Recruitment Drive ending TODAY

Today at midnight the Recruitment Drive ends, get in the clan before the lvl requirements at back to normal, and as always, you must agree to the Charter and Bylaws to apply.

Windguard
    Cmdr.
    MD Clan

Greetings

Peace be upon you friend,

how long does your administrative department take to process the applications?

Zorf

Post Application form at the MD's webpages

(OOC)

I don't know about you, but my computer doesn't seem to process the application properly after having pressed the appropriate button to submit the information. All I get is a white screen.. I suspect the information I wrote down didn't get through.

Has anyone else experienced this?

(!OOC)
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Recruitment Drive is OVER

Requirements to join the Mercury Dragons Clan are back to normal standards.

We apologize to the 30 or so people still waiting to be interviewed, we've received dozens of applications and only 3 officers are authorized to interview prospects at this time and one of them is on leave. We will try to get to you as soon as we can, thank you for applying.

We've checked the online application form and it is working. The problem may be from your end since you're the only person who has reported this. I will try to contact you when I'm able.

Windguard
    Cmdr.
    MD Clan

Post Quirky computer

Ah.. that would be as I expected. My computer does have its share of quirks that causes some glitches to appear, and the application form not working with my browser is apparently among them.

I'll be available for an in-game interview in the evenings, GMT - thanks for letting me know that the problem is on my end.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12