Thread: Fixers, Minor Suppressor We need it's big brother and sisters!

Fixers, Minor Suppressor We need it's big brother and sisters!

I see the patch for 13.2 that's great. go crat's. They suck bad right now. *no offense*

How hard is it to *ADD* to the Minor Suppressor *line* of nano's. *heh, what line, that's like the only one?*

this can't be that hard? you have the base stats for it, and this new *grid look* thing, bah. Does ANYONE parade around the grid?

There are no clubs in the grid, there are no social stopping points in the grid. so who the heck are we supposed to look good for?

and what's up with the DK Blue nanoskills. OMG. and then Medical claim eats up my mana pool. sheesh.

I really did pick a gimp profession to play. hehe well, i couldn't bring myself to be a crat. *no offense* but i was right before when i said fixers are in pretty bad shape.

they are indeed!

The KINGS of the Underworld get to look good in the Grid.
    lol

Talking you forgot to mention.......

The amasing variety of weapons for a fixer. Its such a tough decision *scratches head* oh! wait.....no sorry, we are talking about the fixer....yes thats right. Dont worry no brain strain needed then.....
    Variety is the ****E of life!

whats the point?

We know the fixer is gimped, FC know the fixer is gimped. But they'd rather spend the time making the NT more uber, and adding more useless stuff.

Why bother?
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Thumbs down ...

The only way a game's going to come out where the features and the world actually work and are really really strong, is when the next generation of gamers steps up to the plate and makes a game, instead of 35+ or 40+ folks that weren't raised with gaming in their genes...

Verant = old
    Funcom = old
    Mythic = old

No offense, guys, but you're a different generation than the 20 year olds graduating from college and thinking about what THEY can make THEIR games do...

Oh, yeah, and hell has to freeze over first.

Maybe if Funcom sold Anarchy Online to another company...? Interesting prospect...

/me feels jaded

Oh well.

-Nietya

Major Suppressor is a great idea. I could use it right about now. It certainly is in line with the other classes that get similar buffs for weapons/specials.

Fixers get a +64 Sneak Attack buff? It would be cool if I could hit someone over the head with my big clunky mausser...Otherwise it's useless.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2