Thread: Announcement: 24/7 is now recruiting omni of all proffessions on Rubi-Ka 1

Announcement: 24-7 is now recruiting omni of all proffessions on Rubi-Ka 1

Greetings, loyal employees of Omni-Tek.

Today, we (24-7) can offer you a great opurtunity.
    We are currently recruiting, and would like to see members of all proffessions amongst our ranks.

24-7 is an independent trade organisation, settled on over a thousand different planets.
    Many of them are populated by Omni-Tek, and we have had many successful cooperations with this firm.
    After running things on Rubi-Ka and gaining experience on how operations could be conducted,
    we are re-opening up for recruitment. All it takes to join, is loyalty towards Omni-Tek and a wish to live the Rubi-Ka dream.

The main goal of 24-7 is money. Profit.
    Excess funds from the buissness will be put into leisure, entertainment and scientific expeditions.

That is why all proffessions are welcome. Every proffession has something unique that defines them, so to maintain a broad variyty of services, we need representatives from every proffession.
    Amongst our operations, we have so-called "buffinstations" with the goal to provide the customers with every buff available to makind and every variation of such.

Currently, our main place of buissniss has been by the South Bronto Burger Bar in Omni-1 Entertainment district. In the future, we hope to offer our services at several locations.

So, if any of this sounds interresting, let us know. Contact can be made to Xeni (director).

Remember, money are there to be earned. What else are they there for?

Skybert, Board Member
    24-7

OOC:
    We are currently not a very big organisation, but are hoping to fix that (with YOUR help).
    Rubi-Ka 1 is the place, and we are mostly european players at the moment.
    Last edited by Skybert; Apr 7th, 2002 at 01:09:35.

Greetings Loyal OTs!

We are still open for recruitment. Join us now and get a role in our upcomin movie.

Contact me either by using the Rubki-Ka's messenger services or send me a note on xeni@infeline.org

Cool We need you

We all have unik skills and NF to contribute, so come on in and help our comrades within OT.

I need you, we need you, OT needs you.
    Last edited by Dulak; Mar 12th, 2002 at 15:02:08.

Bumpity bump
    Basher Tarr, Engineer, and damn proud of it!

(really)

Greetings loyal OT employees!

Lately i've been contacted by people and recevied question due to a misunderstanding that have been spread in Omni-1. Someone has gotten the idea that the "24-7" title is linked to the expression "24-7" which is used by certain hardcore computergamers on people who play 24hours 7 days a week. I even contacted by a reporter from Rubi-Ka Times and asked to evaluate some of the new hologames in Entertainment. That would been fun, but i have no knowledge on such games at all and they usually make me feel sick, so i had to say no.

The title "24-7" is however connected to the main goal of our organization, to be able to provide logistics and services 24hours 7 days a week(I know the day is more than 24h on Rubi-Ka, but 24-7 was founded on earth first, before it expanded out of Sol system) to our customers.

However we are still not enough members to fullfill this goal so please contact me using xeni@infeline.org or by the RK comsystem, and apply for a membership now.

Some of Rubi-Ka may have easter holyday.
    We dont, and are still open for recruitment.

As said above, Still recruiting!
    We need all professions, since we have all something we can contribute.

Hi!

Just wanted to say that we are still open for recruitment.
    We are growing, and we need you among our ranks.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions.

disclaimer: The word you is used here to describe any peron loyal to OmniTek.