Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Black Alliance - Trying to usurp power!

The Black Alliance - Trying to usurp power!

The whole conflict of clanners vs. Omni are based on the facts that The clanners rebelled against Omni Rule.

Now History repeats itself and the Black Aliance are alienating themselves from the Omni Tek corporation.

I see Azazzel running his campaign to overthrow Director Ross and other members of Omni Tek guilds are following his disillusioned goals for personal gain and power.

I urge all of the members of the Black Alliance to reconsider your afilliations with The Black Alliance. Are you really interested in following a megalomaniac and support him in his quest for power?

Azazzel and his renegades are hiding behind false assumptions that Philip Ross has instated the Amnesty independently of Omni Prime. Azazzel has no proof that this is indeed the case.

Even if this was the case they are in direct violation of Omni Tek directives and as such should be treated as Renegades and traitors who are no better off than the Clan rebels in the north.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

While I do agree the Black Alliance is going a bit overboard in completely ignoring any request by Ross for peace, I feel they are not anywhere near the exteme you claim they are.

That extreme is made up by the Omni guilds who signed the Athens Accord.

They have, in the past week, willingly supported clan guilds who have been constantly killing Omni-Tek employees.

While ignoring orders from Ross is bad... assisting the terrorists in killings of their own brothers, sisters and families is much worse.

There have been rumors that some of the Omni-Tek signees of the Athens Accord have been providing scouts for PvP zones as well as weapons and armors to the clan attackers.

Angry Fallout Put up or shut up

Derva (Our current OT Leader Coordinator) and a squad of Omni shock troops have never been sent out by Omni HQ to talk to the members of the Athens Accords. This can’t be said about the Black Alliance, and reports place you Cptfallout as being at MMD when they showed up to inform the renegade Omni employees that they were in violation of Omni Law.

As for the Bullshi* claim that Div 9 is supplying clans with armor and equipment, present proof or STFU. Trade & Supply department catalogs and tracks all Division 9 equipment, and NONE (that’s zero) are unaccounted for, or on loan to anyone who is a clanner.

Cptfallout don’t you have some Rubi-Ka Olympic events you should be planning?

Angry Are where exactly did you get your information Cptfallout??

Cptfallout:

Rumours? Is that all you have Cptfallout? Where did these rumours spring from? Indeed to start something as disgusting as that really shows that now you are desparatley trying to discredit all parties who trying to achieve peace on this planet!

Give us hard facts! I implore you!

Talking

I swaer you are a rogue player Fallout. You seem to do things against what the majority of the corporation wants. We don't fight and make peace becuase we want to the clans to join us and become one with Omni-Tek. We do not want fight, we do not want war, we do not want acts of terror being done by members of our corporation or from the clans. The point of our exsistence is to maintain a working corporation and have our employees make a great life here on Rubi-Ka. We are not ready to start a war over a couple of deaths. If we can sign peace treatys, we can stop this killing of innocents. Blantenly attacking clans is terrorism. Please don't do it, it gives Omni-Tek a bad name.

As for Div9, all we want is a peaceful Rubi-Ka, nothing more, nothing less. You have no evidence of us giving weapons and armor to clanners. Why would we want to do it in the first place?

[OOC/ cancel your account, it will be better for all ]

-Private Glen "Madeux" Callagher
    Special Forces, Division9 (R.S.G.E.)

Fallout, I think everyone and their grandmother is sick of your whiny, bitc*y posts...especially all of us in Div9. You've taken it upon yourself to attack us at every turn, no matter what the topic.

You always say Div9 is never in any of the battles that happen. To that Id like to say...Oh really? How do you know? I know for a fact that EVERY single time a call for help goes out, Div9 ALWAYS responds. We have a very large organization and you definately dont know everyone in Div9. Just because we dont go around yelling "Div9 is in the house!!" doesnt mean we arent there...cause trust me, we are.

Everything you whine about is all based on your personal opinions and total fabrications. I have never once seen you produce any proof against us no matter what the issue. If you're gonna accuse us of something, then back it up loudmouth. You're getting a very bad rep as an idiot, a troublemaker and an as*hole...all of which, at this point, are very well deserved.

Face the facts CaptFalloutofmydiapers, no matter what you do or say, Div9ers will always be better than you. At least we dont try to pass ourselves off as an official OmniTek department, like you have...I think OmniPol would like to have serious words with you about that...
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

I don't hate to say this.

AO is in my mind a great game. It definately needs a lot of work to become what I expect the designers would like it to be, but I find it very enjoyable. I've played since june and really enjoy the roleplay, hunting, soloing, missions, and most of all, guild membership. CaptF, I honestly don't appreciate your input, at all. I do feel that you have every right to play this game, and if you decide to play, at least to enjoy it. There is however, a difference between playing the game and "playing" the players in the game. You have taken what should have been a great oppotunity for roleplay and turned it into, well, I'll equate it to the "Take it easy..." bug, something that everyone has to look at but nobody respects or ENJOYS! I would love to see some real roleplay from you, not this cosistent spreading of undermining and malicious rumors and constant FC bashing. Thank you.

Thumbs up

Hear, Hear!

Love that screenshot, BTW.

I'll talk to OpFor leadership about posting a log of a meeting with Mr. Radiman doing much the same thing with Utildai as regards the Athens Accords.

Jena "Sheigh" Denick
    Soldier
    Clan Opposing Force
    Rubi-Ka 1

http://www.opfor.i8.com

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    There have been rumors that some of the Omni-Tek signees of the Athens Accord have been providing scouts for PvP zones as well as weapons and armors to the clan attackers.
    I assure everyone that all R.S.G.E. Equipment is present and accounted for and I will be happy to open my books to any suitable representative of a reputable organization.

We have never traded weapons with Clan members and our trade policy with Clan is strictly for medical and humanitarian purposes.

This is our stance on this matter. If you wish to take this up with me further, please contact me via the RSGE Division9 Website:
    http://division9.rsge.net/

Thanks for your time.

Pasqual, Chief Quartermaster, Trade Services, R.S.G.E. Division9

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    And I can guarantee that we are NOT providing any PvP intel to the clan side..any "spys" we have in PvP zones are for Div9 purposes only. The only people we share intel with are our allies in the Galway Pact (all OT factions in case you forgot) and perhaps other trusted OT factions..but never, ever to anyone from the clan side, be they AA signers or not.
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

So you are not aware of your organization's attempts at support clan attacks on Omni-Tek employees?

You support Opposing Force do you not?

Are you aware of what some of their members did in MMD?

If you were, I'm sure you would not stand by your guild's actions.

Athens Accord members on the clan side have attacked (and verbally harassed) Omni-Tek employees, and you or any Omni-Tek employee supporting them and their attacks are traitors.

I personally saw Barzillai claim he asked Opposing Force to leave Omni-HQ. Wait, didn't Opposing Force attack a few Omnis? Oh wait... they did.

Taxed zoned out, attacked me then ran away. That was unprovoked, and a sign that your new-found allies are not going to follow this Athens Accord.

The only response I have recieved by Barzillai on the topic was:

We support any clan guild that will kill CaptFallout or his guild members

That sure seems to fit the definition of traitor if you ask me!

While maybe not authorised to do so.

The Athens Accord was at least an extension of the amnesty.

The Black Alliance is an admitted rebelion with the goal to overthrow current rule and to appoint a more suitable leader.

Here I and a lot of others who will remain nameless are of the conception that this substitute leader will be Azazzel.

He is working as a leader for the Black Alliance and has announced that we are KOS for not joining his insurgents.

I stay loyal towards Omni Tek and Director Ross. So does a lot of other OT employees. And since we do not support the Renegade actions of Azazzel w are to be terminated?

Now I ask you who is the worst?

The guilds involved in the Athens Accord are not opening Fire on OT employees.

I urge you all to support the notion that these people are deemed outlaws and as such stripped of their Honors, ranks and military accomplishments. Let the guilds within sort out who wants to support a traitor.

I am sure that not every guildmember are interested in becoming part of the Clans they have spent years and some even their lives to combat.

Those that remain loyal to OT can stay and those that support The Black Alliance will be excluded and sent to the north. They can continue the fighting from the north.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer

Countezz 23 Adventurer

I was there in MMD at the same time as Grand Master Grigorily, and if he couldn't see what was going on then we do need a change of leadership.

Meetmedere is a neutral outpost. The only way to get there is to run from Newland (neutral) or use the grid. The only thing of value nearby are some mission entrances. In the 75% zone.

So, what are the clanners doing standing around the 25/75% zone line buffing and T-ing Omni-Tek employees for? To support the amnesty? No way.

Omni-Tek employees are being slaughtered every day by Clan members and guards, but still we let them waltz freely around in our cities. It's heart-breaking to see heavily armed Div9 members do nothing when members of their own family are being attacked by the Clans. TBA might be opposing Ross, but both Mr. Ross and Div9 should really wake up and smell the coffee if they think the Clans gather in and around Meetmedere to have a nice chat with their "allies".

I would rather die a messy death by the side of Azazzel than watch my own comrades die because of some political reason. We have fought the Clans for a long time, do you think the amnesty will stop their attacks on our employees and outposts? Someone has to stand up to the butchering Clan elements, or the amnesty will be the death of Omni-Tek.

What does Div9 and their followers suggest we do when facing clans like Red Freedom and the Eco Warriors? They will never rest until every Omni-Tek member is dead and buried, the only thing that's holding them back is the happy gas.

I am not blind. I can see that the Clans have disregarded the amnesty on several occasions and in due time the amnesty will be lifted.

But I will not go against direct orders of my employer. And certainly not to fuel Azazzels megalomania.

He is a Traitor to Omni Tek rule. OT set this amnesty in action and OT will uphold it.

The clanners breaking it is their issues and we can only consider ourselves the more civilized of the sides. But until the amnesty is lifted by Omni Tek I will abide by the directives. And not support a power hungry maniac like Azazzel
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer

Countezz 23 Adventurer

As long as the Clans keep attacking our employees we need someone to enforce the peace. We have to show renegades like Portman that they can't abuse the amnesty for their own gains.

Do you really think the CoT has enough power to stop Red Freedom and other clans like them? A simple amnesty might convert some, but do you really want to put the lives of every Omni-Tek employee in the hands of Portman?

The amnesty has already been used to hurt Omni-Tek by allowing clan members free access to our cities and outposts. Why do you want to keep supporting it?

It's not about power, it's about protecting our employees.

Why? You want to know why?

Because I am an Omni Tek Employee and I am here to fight those that disagree with the Omni Tek regulations.

And this may be about protection to you but I assure you its about power to Azazzel.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer

Countezz 23 Adventurer

Clan members can freely enter and leave our cities.
    Clan members can freely kill Omni-Tek employees.
    Clan members form clans with the sole purpose of destroying OT.
    Clan members can hang around in 25% zones with no fear of being attack because they are being protected by Omni-Tek.

OT employees can't visit clan cities and outposts (Cause they kill us).
    OT employees are not allowed to defend themselves when attacked.
    OT employees do not help other OT employees.

Do you see the problem? And if you are here to fight those who disagree with Omni-Tek, why are you defending the Clans? The Clans' entire existance is based on not agreeing with Omni-Tek.

"Clan members can freely enter and leave our cities. "
    Yes this is the idea of an Amnesty"

Clan members can freely kill Omni-Tek employees.
    "Not freely no. see below"

"Clan members form clans with the sole purpose of destroying OT. "
    Yes, so it has been since the ealry uprisings on Rubi Ka

"Clan members can hang around in 25% zones with no fear of being attack because they are being protected by Omni-Tek. "
    Again, this is the idea of an amnesty

"OT employees can't visit clan cities and outposts (Cause they kill us). "
    No, sadly the clans do not extend the same curtesy towards those in our ranks that feels like they belong to them rather than us? Maybe because they know that very few does.

"OT employees are not allowed to defend themselves when attacked. "
    And it doesn't say anywhere that you cannot defend yourself when attacked. It simply says that you cannot engaged in a fight with the clanners without them having made the first move.
    So you see the clanners are not free to kill OT personnel without the fear of reprisals.

"OT employees do not help other OT employees."
    I most assuredly do help other OT personnel. I will protect any and all OT personnel that are in the need. But I will not join in on a rebellious uprising like the one that created the clanners. Which is what Azazzel is out for.

Do you see the problem? And if you are here to fight those who disagree with Omni-Tek, why are you defending the Clans? The Clans' entire existance is based on not agreeing with Omni-Tek.

I am not defending the clans. I am obeying the orders I got from Omni Tek.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer

Countezz 23 Adventurer

Just answer this:

Do you think the clans will join Omni-Tek because of the amnesty?

I don't think so. They were formed to oppose Omni-Tek, so why should they come back now? They will always attack us, so we need to be able to defend ourselves.

Now it's clear that the Clans created the cyborgs, and attacked innocent workers in Omni-HQ. How much longer do this have to continue before Ross understands what he's doing to his employees?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast