Thread: anyone know....

anyone know....

A guy who uses the nick of evilteletubby. Not sure if he uses that nick in game but atleast its his ebay nick. I was just surfing over there and i ran across a few of his auctions and got a wee bit su****ious. I looked at all his auctions and while i don't wanna accuse him of being a cheat i don't think that someone selling 1.115 *BILLION* creds in total on RK1 is exactly playing on the level. Never know though maybe i am wrong and through some miracle he did make these creds all legitly.

*edit* checked his old sales too also sold another 350 million creds for RK1 in last 3 days as well. the fact he keeps switching the way he titles the auctions and the amounts of the auctions also raises su****ions.

and you look and see that not a week before all this he was so poor he had to BUY 5 mil creds on RK1 just farther adds to the su****ion cause i think that makes it pretty obvious that he's not one of these old time accounts who i hear have a few hundred mill or atleast the rich ones do.

But there maybe some other logical explanation for this all.
    Last edited by KrazyKanuck; Nov 21st, 2001 at 10:07:42.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

from the new build notes

"Fixed dupe exploit."

ahh it all makes sense now. I hope they shut this guy down.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Unhappy

wish i had known about how to duplicate an item. poor me poor me
    "It takes an idiot and a braveman to taunt a bear"
    "There is a fine line between being courageous and being stupid. When in a desperate situation the brave will fight until an opportunity arises and take it. In the same situation the stupid will continue to fight, miss the opportunities, and won't withdraw."