Thread: Nano int.

Nano int.

I have a little question. Does nano int. have anything to do with recharge time on nanos??

Unhappy

nope
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

... ok, then is there any way to speed up the recharge time...

Sounds like a failure to communicate.

Nanos will be executed faster with higher nano init., I think that is what you were trying to ask. The length a nano lasts is not affected by this.

Funny you mention this...

I found out the other day that setting your bar to max defense will not only make your nanos cast slower, but it will make the recharge time VERY fast. It's almost as if the casting and recharge times were switched on full defensive.

This leads me to believe two things:

1. As a caster you aren't losing any time on full defensive. The time you lose casting pays off in the recharge. Probably makes this best for a NT to volley off nukes, but not so good for a doc that has to get that heal out right now.

2. As you gain higher levels you can probably set full defensive and not only insta cast things, but also have very low recharge times!

Thumbs down Not for me

Originally posted by Zeroshift

I found out the other day that setting your bar to max defense will not only make your nanos cast slower, but it will make the recharge time VERY fast. It's almost as if the casting and recharge times were switched on full defensive.

1. As a caster you aren't losing any time on full defensive. The time you lose casting pays off in the recharge. Probably makes this best for a NT to volley off nukes, but not so good for a doc that has to get that heal out right now.

2. As you gain higher levels you can probably set full defensive and not only insta cast things, but also have very low recharge times!

I just tested this after reading your post and it is completely UNtrue for me.. Not one bit of difference in recharge on Full Agg or Full Def...

Sorzella 122 Nano NT -
    -Omni-Scummette Pistol Slinger Extraordinare
    -Mother and Provider to her little family of Omni scum Alts
    -President of the Insomniacs Foundation

Originally posted by DocRob
    ... ok, then is there any way to speed up the recharge time...
    Nope
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Zeroshift

Doesnt work for me...
    NT phone HOME!!

Smile

thx Garzu ur answers are to the point... ;P

It´s kinda strange that there is no way to increase the recharge time.