Thread: Picking chests and no one else being able to loot!

Thumbs down Picking chests and no one else being able to loot!

I have a BIG problem with Missions and chests. If you have a team on a mission, and somene picks the chest only THAT person can loot it. That is bad. I was on a mission, and we were taking turns with chests. Turns out i could't pick the lock, so my friend picked it. Guess what!? A brand new QL80 something Yalmaha. I have been waiting to find one for ever. And now... I still don't have one. My friend does. At least she was Nice enogh to let me know it was there. I am very sad and kinda upset. I petitiond to see if I could have it transferd. Guess what. NO! The Ark then said all you have to do is pick the lock, then wait for it to close and then ANYONE can loot it. Well.... i went with the same group. Guess what. That doesn't work here on RK1. So.... PLEASE FIx this. Because it would be nice to share. since it was supposed to be my loot.

Oh yes!

another pet peeve of mine!

never worked like this before....now it does....so the person who has the BE is the one who profits yayay!

pls fix thisto the way it was. ALthough Iam not 100% certain, I didn't notice it until the recent patch.