Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can this game really last 4 years?

Funcom likes to keep their bugs very quiet.

The most recent exploit that was fixed allowed people to run missions (the ye old fashioned way) and still get the xp/token reward about 2/3rd of the time.

this is how many (most, hell perhalps all) of the most recent level 200's got there.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Four years? Who knows. I'm sure that most (if not all) of the 150+ people will be gone in a year, but FC is probably counting on newbies joining in the fun.

Boredom: the ultimate money sink.

Originally posted by Engelstein
    Four years? Who knows. I'm sure that most (if not all) of the 150+ people will be gone in a year, but FC is probably counting on newbies joining in the fun.

Boredom: the ultimate money sink.
    I'm not really sure that the 150+ people will be gone, I don't enjoy the first 100 lvls cuz I want to use the best stuff, not a lower ql version of it.

I hate doing missions so I have almost stopped leveling now, but I still play 10 hours aday and have alot of fun, the game isn't about leveling, you have to do it ofcourse, it's about making friends and have fun with them.

Only thing that would make me think about quitting is if FC continue to show that they have absolutly no clue what they are doing.

Ofcourse I want more content but I bet that will come soon, I just hope that all my friends stay too, else I will lose the fun and probably rethink.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

:p

Last edited by nailie; Sep 24th, 2002 at 14:42:46.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12