Thread: Important do read

Post Important do read

About RK2

To who it may concern,

I am a player on rk2, and my intention is to get an official answer from Funcom concerning the lack of story based events on rk2, and also what plans they have made or will make concerning the future for rk2, and the players there.

This is a very important issue, and I urge you all to help me with getting a respond from Funcom, this can only be achieved if all of you do make you’re opinion clear so that we don’t get neglected anymore.

We all have paid for this game, and we are also paying a monthly fee so we do deserve a better treatment than this, and we can no longer accept to be treated as second rate players, this can no longer go on nor should Funcom ignored us from the beginning at all.

It is very unfair to us that we don’t get the same priority as rk1 when we have paid for a game, and a service which don’t work, so if you don’t want to be neglected make you’re voice be heard, this is our right.

I will go on with this campaign as long as it takes to get an official answer from Funcom so should you all.

I also hope that you the players that are based on rk1 show your support regarding this issue.

Thumbs up

yep i would like an answer to this as well..