Thread: Biomech "Cloaks"

Biomech "Cloaks"

Yes,the Biomech cloaks are basiclly normal chest armor now.Yes there is Biomech body armor(2 diffrent chest pieces for Biomech YAY)No the treatment and first aid buffs on Biomech dont work.Its cheap and easy to get...but ohhh so f'ed up.Will funcom ever fix the biomech armor problems? probablly not.Its only saveing grace is that its ugly and easially avaliable(eg people sell it cheaper than elite,primus,nano or obtru)
    Trepdor Doctor 57 rk1
    Full ql 81-86 Biomech worn
    no visable effect on trt or first aid skills
    More bugs yay

if u want treatment help just buy a omni med suit...they only cost like 1000 creds...the only time treatment is useful is for implants or nano chargers, both of which are used in non combat situations...

Or...

Or when you are in team combat, trying to heal people while seeing Nano drop like a dead fruitfly, throwing yourself to your knees to get new nano and.. No sorry, too low treatment, you can die, I do not have any nano left.

Some components of omni med suits don't give treatment/First Aid.

Creep.

fyi: biomed cloak stats

the biomed cloak has the same stats as the biomed body armor... this isnt consistent with the "true" ac's of a real biomed cloak (if it is ever "fixed")

biomed armor is equal to nano, except chem and rad are swapped. but biomed cloak has the same stats as biomed armor, while nano cloak much less than nano armor. A real biomed cloak would have a bit less ac's... but at least it'd be on the back

i just want to see how the biomed cloak'd look like... as if the green jello coneheads werent funny looking enough already

Re: fyi: biomed cloak stats

Originally posted by feralfung
    .....biomed armor is equal to nano, except chem and rad are swapped.....
    Also Projectile and Energy AC are swapped. IMO Biomech is great armor just please change the stupid head piece

Please, someone take a second to run a query on the Item Database table.

UPDATE item_table SET (item_loc) VALUE('Back')
    WHERE item_name LIKE "%Biomech Armor Cloak';

Or even better, sweep the whole thing:

UPDATE item_table SET (item_loc) VALUE('Back')
    WHERE item_name LIKE '%Cloak%';

Thanks

-Baldie
    http://www.Just-Gamers.com - Web Hosting for Gamers
    1.5 Gig Disk Space and 10 Gb of Monthy Bandwith for $6.00 a Month!
    All the features you want, more disk space then you need,
    Loads of bandwidth, and $6 a month! Oh yea, btw...
    No Setup Fee and the first month is free! Hello? Sign up already

hehe

it'd be hilarious if they were running SAP

Eerrr...

[bump]

This is driving me insane. Biomech is my favorite. *sniff* Cheap, good AC, perfect for docs. Yanno... I mean docs have it hard enough just pleaseeee give us our armor cloaks. ;_;
    .:: Isocyanate Doc
    .:: Onigiri Eng
    .:: Myaku MP
    .:: Maitrize Misc
    .:: Moruhine. Pita. Kechi!

*bump* ,really needs to be fixed (biocloak and tr/fa bonus on bio parts)

It's a chest armor that is named a "Cloak".. Live with it.. Put a nano cloak in the back slot or whatever.

wel actually there are 2 seperate items in the database
    [list=1][*]Biomech Body Armor[*]Biomech Armor Cloak[/list=1]

Now what we want is to either fix the 2nd entry or delete it...halfway stuff stinks.

Unhappy Gave up

Like pistols, I gave up a while ago on the whole biomech cloak thing. About a month or two ago a note was released stating that no current consideration is being put into fixing the cloak/armour problem with biomech.

I just use a coat now, if you havn't raised str then I suggest you go with nano for now.

I use all biomech now except for the helmet.. (no offense to the artist, but...) my goodness that's one ugly helmet. I use a nanohelm for that part. Redoing that helmet would make a great holiday gift funcom (wink wink)