Thread: -coughs lightly and places cookies as bait-

-coughs lightly and places cookies as bait-

Hello again! I'm sure some of you know me as the person that asks those odd quesitons that are probably answered some other place...tee hee.

I just have two questions and one is more a situation than a question. In advance thanks for reading this ^-^

1. Solitus vs. Opifex fixer? Opinions, links to other threads, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

2. Since I've moved to RK-1 I've found out that I really miss the things I left behind in RK-2. It's kinda worse than being a pure nubi because I have knowledge of the things I'm lacking -_-". I know I can never save my things from the other server but I'm wondering if I can save the creds. If I liquidate my things and pool together as much credits as I can would anyone here be willing to take that money to one of their RK-2 characters and pay my RK-1 character the same amount?

Not sure if it's ever been done . I know it's a lot to ask and I'm not sure if anyone here is even capable of doing it since it would require on their part a need or want of more credits in RK-2 and the ability to dish out credits on RK-1.

If anyone here is able to do this please let me know. I have no guild or close friends online who are able to do this for me or I'd ask them. I've chosen to place the query here because I trust the fixer community of the boards much more than the strangers on OOC ^-^

BTW, the creds will definetly not be more than 1 mil if that is a factor.

Do we get a third option? Seriously, check out the suggestion forum, a few race related threads going on there. Think the universal educated consensus rates the races (in general): 1. nano 2. opi 3. sol 4. trox. Though the popular vote is rather the opposite of that, go figure.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Fixcom

Re: -coughs lightly and places cookies as bait-

Originally posted by Fastlogic
    If I liquidate my things and pool together as much credits as I can would anyone here be willing to take that money to one of their RK-2 characters and pay my RK-1 character the same amount?
    I would, if my ISP hadn't been such a ****ing *******. Unfortunatly I can't get in game, but you probably won't have any problems finding an active player that is interested in buying some RK-2 creds for RK-1 creds. Usually one or two deals like this goes down on the exchange every week. Mostly people in need of RK-2 creds too. (Most sane people migrate RK-1 -> RK-2, not the other way around.)

g/l

/G13

post in market form
    WWT credits from RK2 to RK1
    and the amounts and u should have no probs
    people do it all the time
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Thanks very much for the information all ^-^

-pays people in cookies-

And Fixcom, I never said I was sane ^_~

is this what they call cookiecutting

Wait Cz, I got something I'd like to discuss with y...ohhh what the heck...I've got cookies, c'mere, I've got cooookiesss!
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Go 'trox if you intend to be level 200 (a lot of more hp). Otherwise both opifex and solitus is good choices. Opifex got less hp/np than soli but better evades/smg, Solitus is well balanced and looks good, especially with the new "fixed" GA head mesh

Hrms.. FL if you want I can do a cred trade with you from RK-2 to RK-1. Not a problem to hook you up with some starting fundage over there.

Lemme know.
    This is the Only me: GettoCyber RK-2

-can't help but giggle as Cz takes cookies-

That was so cute I wan't to be nicer to leets...

-refills plate of cookies and munches on one-

Thank you very much Apalm! I would really appreciate a trade with someone I can trust. I don't know, seems odd to me to put so much faith in a person who I don't know at all (and yes I know this is nearly the same thing but I trust this community a wee bit more). They might take my money and run like a lvl 5 chased by an angry rhinoman.

I'm in the EST timezone Apalm, so let me know when you have the time to do the trade. Thank you very much for your kindness in doing this ^-^ You get free cookies for life!

-showers cookies upon Apalm-

Re: Re: -coughs lightly and places cookies as bait-

Originally posted by Fixcom
    /G13
    !
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Well I'll log into RK-2 and putter about as GettoCyber, since you didn't see fit to drop the name of your RK-1 toon ;P~

/tell me soonest
    This is the Only me: GettoCyber RK-2