Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG, I am so tired of the whiny docs that always claim they are not gods of pvp.

Originally posted by The Boss ™
    Ohhhh, isnt it Fryli, the doctor that competes with Sent on being the biggest doctor whiner of them all. Congrats!!! You just won the price.

All i can say to you is:

YOU HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO !!!
    Haha, because I won't put up with lies and blatant exagerations?

If whining about whiners makes me a whiner then I'm damn proud of it.

Originally posted by Fryli
    Ofcourse we are powerfull, i've never tried to give the impression of something else, but doc's aint more uber then any other class out there it's all abouth to deal the higest and fastest dmg, in 90% of my fights i don't even need to heal. But kids like u start to cry for nerf every time someone can compete with u in PvP.

So what about those professions that close a healer down? u think they feel that we are uber? I find that challenging but u kid find that unbalancing and want it nerfed.

What u feel abouth Adventurers? They heal just as god as a doc...
    And what about Enforcers line of heals, i gues u don't want that nerfed....

Common what is up for nerf next, when ur done with healers?
    Speek up "Boss", what professions do FC need to nerf to make Enforcers the best?

"i've always had the taste of blood" :-)
    All healing should be 50%, no exceptions.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

LOL, that prooves how uber the doctors are, thanks , i appreciate you admit it, and as you know, the doctors are even more uber after the 50% damage cap.

That is exactly why we need to nerf the healing, and of course debuffs and roots.
    No it just prooves that it takes some intelligence to fight, it's about fighting to win every time by choosing ur fight AND always trying to get the first attack in, and dealing so fast dmg as possible. Soldiers have been using zone in 2ho to work on their titles since day 1, and how mutch skill did it take to hit 1 key to kill someone pre 1/2 patch.

The first 4-5 sec in every fight i have pretty mutch deside what i gona do, stick or run, if a soldier don't kill me with alpha i try fight, if he/she hurt me bad i try get away, it's not like we kill every oponent we fight, but with heals we can stay alive a bit longer then ppl without shield or heals.

Re: Re: Re: OMG, I am so tired of the whiny docs that always claim they are not gods of pvp.

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

Haha no sh*t.

P.S. Drzand got Novice before the damage nerf. LOL! Nice example.
    Hmmm, I met Drzand the day after the dmg nerf, he was apprentice then, NOT Novice... I remember this clearly becuase I gave him a grats with title and asked him if he got it "today", he didnt, he got it before nerf and I asked him about what he thought about the dmg nerf and that I thought he would like it, but he didnt...

Anyway, I have now made a Doc in RK 2 while waiting for the server to come up again... phear me
    NT phone HOME!!

So ur saying i've not done PvP since day 1?
    Haha, i was only a few kills from Apprentice before the 1/2 dmg cap, and that without any kind of wpn but my pillows. With a decent gun i would easy have been Novice before the 1/2 dmg patch. It was all about instakills, or for me as a doc, stack 2 dot's and get out of range from my oponent while my dot's ticked away hp....
    Haha, this one I like...
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking

All healing should be 50%, no exceptions.
    Hey kid, lets include this to balance it out....

Mongo, Absorb Punishment, Internal Rage ++ from Enforcers (+ all shield, layers and defencive buffs from other professions)

"Still have the taste of blood"

Originally posted by Garzu

Haha, this one I like...
    Bout u and me know Garzu that healing was not even an option when dmg was 100% :-)
    And nt's rooting and nuking from 80m, well i won't even coment on that :-)
    Bouth doc's and nt's was dealing more dmg before 1/2 dmg patch with their profession given abilities.

As i've told ya before Garzu i would not mind 50% healing if ur shield and layer only reflect 50% dmg and last only 50% of the time....

Noooo, u want 100/40 cap so u can EASY kill all ppl within ur range with aoe, there will be no way for a healer to outlive that.
    Only nt's and soldier will ever have a chanse against eatch other under those rules, ohh i forgot to add Agents in fp soldier into this...

Hmm, well actually EVERYBODY did more dmg before dmg nerf... I would be really surprised if someone did more dmg after the nerf...

Nah, dont need to nerf anything else, If dmg is 50%, hten healing should be too...

As for the AoE... If dmg is 100%, AoE can stay 50%, I have no problem with that...

Anyway, you say "there will be no way a healer can outlive that", NO, you shouldnt outlive it either... You should NOT heal faster than ppl can do dmg..

"Only NTs and soldiers bla bla bla... " I thought you just said you did VERY well before the nerf, if you got apprentice before nerf when dmg was 100%, you must have been able to compete...
    NT phone HOME!!

Mongo, Absorb Punishment, Internal Rage ++ from Enforcers (+ all shield, layers and defencive buffs from other professions)

Actually, I'm all for that, 50% off everything, sheilds, Hots, debuffs, deflects, would also go for 50% off HP buffs in PVP (tho that would be some tricky math), AC buffs, Evade buffs, 50% off everything.

Originally posted by Garzu
    Hmm, well actually EVERYBODY did more dmg before dmg nerf... I would be really surprised if someone did more dmg after the nerf...

Nah, dont need to nerf anything else, If dmg is 50%, hten healing should be too...

As for the AoE... If dmg is 100%, AoE can stay 50%, I have no problem with that...

Anyway, you say "there will be no way a healer can outlive that", NO, you shouldnt outlive it either... You should NOT heal faster than ppl can do dmg..

"Only NTs and soldiers bla bla bla... " I thought you just said you did VERY well before the nerf, if you got apprentice before nerf when dmg was 100%, you must have been able to compete...
    Yes by stacking dot's and run away :-)
    Hehe, i could not tank spesials as in 80% of my close combat fights it took only 1 spesial to kill me. So i adapted, i tried to stay as far away from my target and stack dot's and use nuke, and always trying to stay as far back as possible.

It's a know fact that Doctors own in pvp. Nobody can kill a pvp doc one on one, nobody.

Well... soldiers used to own too, look at what soldiers are now and you'll see what you have to look forward to.

I'm in same guild as Fryli and she PvP almost all the time, so I would be suprised if she wasn't good at PvP and didn't have a title. But I also know that she get killed sometimes too.

It's not the healing that is the problem, it's the init debuff that is very powerful, without that no doc would be able to keep up with healing.

So fix Nano resist so it works and after that start to balance it.

Also all doc you talk about here are really high lvls and it's not very hard for a high lvl to kill a lvl 100 toon...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Sredni
    It's a know fact that Doctors own in pvp. Nobody can kill a pvp doc one on one, nobody.

Well... soldiers used to own too, look at what soldiers are now and you'll see what you have to look forward to.
    Let's see what soldiers are now...

1) They are unkillable for 1 min when they have shield up (and are often able to kill 1-3 players in that minute)
    2) They often can take out any nano breed in thier alpha strike(if not the nano have a good hp buff)
    3) They have very high attack rating so they hit hard
    4) They have green weapon skills so they can easy switch weapons to use the right weapon for the right situation

If they would give my MA or MP only 1 or 2 of these things I would be happy
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Spyder9
    You must play on RK3.

Rk1 and 2 I dont see any Docs owning PvP. There are a few who have different builds than your average PvE Doc and they do rather well. Most classes with a build for PvP, good gear and a descent mind behind the screen can do well. I have seen Apprentice/Novice Crats & Adv.. so go figure.

Could be you just suck?
    ok, RK2 send a tell to qwerty1 he is a good friend of mine, he OWNS in pvp

then send one to zodo and guess what he owns too.

That is the two docs I personally know that own.

oh there are others. My friend swicky was an MA doc and I could kill him easy, now he has a shotty and though he NEVER pvp'd we played around and I could not kill him.. not had a hard time, COULD NOT... and he knows nothing about pvp. He will be titled soon I am sure if he tries. Problem is NOBODY WILL DUEL HIM and he wont just go out killing, he is too nice of a guy.

If you have not seen doc's owning you must be blind
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I would go for that in a heartbeat, and I am an enforcer, but those init debuffs get halved as well then.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

1) Yes Azz all those lvl 150 plus soldiers are unkillable for one minute. To bad at lvl 116 I'm only unkillable for 41 seconds...scratch that, livewired killed me through my mirror shield in under 10 seconds...multiple times. It's not the godly pvp defense everyone makes it out to be.
    2) Alpha strike is gimped at the moment, chances are you're not gonna kill anybody with it unless you get lucky and crit every time.
    3) Yes we have a high attack rating, too bad attack rating is such a minor part of combat. (ma's have a high attack rating too yes?)
    4) To bad weapon switching was nerfed last patch so that it can take 20 seconds or more to change weapons now.

Granted MA's suck, I've never said they don't. As I leveled that was the one thing I noticed, post lvl 75 or so I could kill ma's finally.

Mp's on the other hand are unkillable by a soldier at my level. Once I get past lvl 150 yes I expect that with my 1:20 shield I'll be able to do a little better, but for now... eh.

Sred mk is highly useful, if ur MK shield didn't stop live for 10s heals sure as hell aren't going to. I've said it before and i'll say it again i think it's more about shotguns + ma crit buffs. Any class with a shotgun and a crit buff will own. When live and I fight i never heal, get no time to. We both use ithacas, both alpha strike, if we both survive this the Live runs away, hey he's a hciken what can i say. But even if he stood and fought i doubt i would heal, my 1st action is hit the first aid, healing would take too long. Put it this way if a high lvl soldier had a ithaca coupled with mk and a crit buff, they would be totally unbeatable. Unless u count rooting and leaving mk to expire tatics But toe to toe no one could compete. The problem is to do with high critting guns and crit buffs. Just so happens docs in pvp use this gun, and the docs that have titles are unlikely to be 1st time classes and have considered there choices before hand. I wanted to make a shotgun anything after i saw Mobiggly(rbk2 trader) have crits 3 times higher than my ma, and regularly critting to boot. Perhaps halving of crit chance in pvp? I mean a adv shotgunner may be a better choice, at high lvl u get great heals, plus greenish evades, green runspeed, i suppose the init debuff would be a big loss tho.

And to be fair Yaz swicky is like 30ish lvls higher? Plus he's not a gimpy nano mage like me, he actually has hps

Another key point for me would be that high lvl it's rarely a 1 v 1 situation. Chances it's gonna be a few ppl in 2ho or mmd, or perhaps killing a team in mort or aces camp. Then is when MK really owns, granted i seem to have a red bulls-eye planted firmyl on my but in these wars where i proceed to aggro every omni under the sun to make me eat grass, but mk could let me last long enough to fight back. Wars never really last a long time anyway.

Ramblings of a still slighty drunk doc
    Qwerty1
    Proud member of Pandoras Wrath

I dont see why you as a doctor should compare yourself with soldiers. Soldiers should own docs in pvp. So should enfs (my main) and many other classes.

another baby talking about how "uber" his enf/sold should be..

there are plenty more aprentice soldiers/enf out there than doc apprentices. SO quit your yapping melon head

Originally posted by Qwerty
    Sred mk is highly useful, if ur MK shield didn't stop live for 10s heals sure as hell aren't going to. I've said it before and i'll say it again i think it's more about shotguns + ma crit buffs. Any class with a shotgun and a crit buff will own. When live and I fight i never heal, get no time to. We both use ithacas, both alpha strike, if we both survive this the Live runs away, hey he's a hciken what can i say. But even if he stood and fought i doubt i would heal, my 1st action is hit the first aid, healing would take too long. Put it this way if a high lvl soldier had a ithaca coupled with mk and a crit buff, they would be totally unbeatable. Unless u count rooting and leaving mk to expire tatics But toe to toe no one could compete. The problem is to do with high critting guns and crit buffs. Just so happens docs in pvp use this gun, and the docs that have titles are unlikely to be 1st time classes and have considered there choices before hand. I wanted to make a shotgun anything after i saw Mobiggly(rbk2 trader) have crits 3 times higher than my ma, and regularly critting to boot. Perhaps halving of crit chance in pvp? I mean a adv shotgunner may be a better choice, at high lvl u get great heals, plus greenish evades, green runspeed, i suppose the init debuff would be a big loss tho.
    Well said, I couldn't agree more

Shotgungirl, old shotgun soldier

Talking funny that someone tells a class that's not whining to stop whining by whining

Originally posted by Sredni

I didn't know that "fact" Neither do all the traders and mp's that regularly cast debuffs on docs before sending them crying to a reclaim. I was just smacked around yesterday by a solitus enfo. Didn't get him below %75 in a 10 minute fight. Perhaps you need to get your 'facts" straight son.

What you have to look forward to? Oooh, you must mean strong alphas, mk shields, high attack ratings, and good inits. I'd HATE those too, best you just ignore them since they're so cruddy and raise your ma and brawl skills instead.

I have great respect for enfo's. They're damn well balanced and have great pvp abilities. You on the other hand give them a bad name. If you think we're so great then make a doc and see for yourself... or is it just easier to pretend you know our side of the story and cry to the world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast