Thread: The Mafia....?

The Mafia....?

[A lighted cigar dangled from his mouth, smoke flying up into the yellow glow of the dim lights. Below him was a party, like almost everynight at Baboons. He dropped the burning ashes into the electric ashtray, instantly clensing itself after the ashes were dropped in. He raised his eyes from the hood of his, looking at one of the fake trees among many in the club. Shaking his head, he sent a glare down onto the people..he looked at the person in front of him]

The person said, "Don Reynaldo..."
    He just nodded, with a slight grin to let him know he was listening.

The person continued, "We have been on this planet for quite some time now, and now I think the time has come...the time to begin an empire. Through history people have seen this friendly power, giving to the poor, taking for the rich. We can be HEROS to be people, Don Reynaldo. We must start this empire..."

Reynaldo said, "My friend, indeed its probably time to start. But who would accept it in this time, we are so far away from Earth and are ancestors, the people who slaved over this land to create something. Who would accept the idea..."

(OOC: I will continue this if you want. I myself want to start this. Every rp i have ever played in I have been part of the Mafia. My character is Reynaldo Griffel. Who wants a mafia..who would actually join..)

Exclamation RK mafia

I think it is time for you to have a sit down with us....

goto the Tir grid and await further instructions...

Make your presence known by demanding to speak to the RK Mafia.... Our covert associates will be in touch.

(Actually, this could be the start of a nice storyline. Whats Mafia without a rival famiy)

Transcript...

<READ TEXT FILE>
    1: I've been hearing rumours lately that theres been tremors in the Tir Underground.
    2: Tremors? You pull me out here to discuss tremors? I'm busy <deleted> my boys have just caught a large shipment of armor and I need to find warehouse space.
    1: A new family is on the scene. I hear that they're setting up shop within the clan territories. This could mean a war <deleted> and thats bad for buisness.
    2: Or good...
    1: What do you mean?
    2: It can go one of two ways. It may begin a war of dominence, in that case we sit by and start scooping up the oppurtunities that fall through their fingers.
    1: And if they join forces?
    2: Then they may start moving in on our territory.
    1: Not good. What do we do boss? I know a demolitions expert who could sort the problem out.
    2: Don't Be stupid! Do you hit bronto toes with a hammer to make them go away? We're still growing. No we wait and see what they do, If they begin a war then good for us. If they join forces....
    1: We're screwed!
    2: Have you been listening or have you joined just to interrogate the uncooperative? No we wait. There are other ways to skin a leet <deleted> all you have do is make sure it doesn't notice...
    <END TEXT FILE>

::He held the comb firmly in his hand, combing back his hair as he looked into the mirror. He would of expected some sort of job for a man in his position, but he was alone in Omni. He set the comb down, humming the Tarentella, as the cars flew by outside of his run down apartment, still humming what he grew up to love, he turned his head into the mirror, then flicked the red switch to start some sort of recording..::

Day..eh..who knows. I lost track. My search of a suitable "job" is turning into hopeless. Its pretty much official, all my family is gone. Neo-Italy is still in its civil war, and Sicily was burnt centuries Ago. Im still looking, and dont plan on giving up...

::Flicks the red switch, ending::

Fighters

<Read unknown.text file>
    This isn't satisfactory <deleted> I need some fighters. Your making me repeat myself <deleted> and that isn't good. If there are no fighters then there is no fight, if there is no fight then there are no gamblers. No gamblers = No money. No money = you and the very large rock your legs are tied to descending rapidly into the large body of water outside newland.
    The people want to watch men and women fight for lives. If this doesn't occur I will personally and permenently kill you.
    Find them.
    <End unknown.text file>
    <Delete unknown.text file>
    <file deleted>