Thread: non combat tradeskills

non combat tradeskills

Ok, what do I mean?

I've often wondered why we couldn't pick up some trade skills that aren't all related to nanos and weapons and the like.

I'd love to be able to come up with a viable tradeskill to make money with, such as a dye maker (make clothes and bags so you can change the color with dyes), or painter, sculptor, or tailor or the like.. even if you didn't want to make money, it would be a great RP feature..

I don't think it should cost a lot of IP or anything to get into a tradeskill like this. It would more be just for fun and to pass the time.. then again, some enterprising person could become the next Picasso and sell his paintings for mucho creds..

There are probably a lot of neat trades you could implement such as those I've listed..

Anyway, just an idea..

Thumbs up GREAT IDEA!!!

It would definitely be cool to see a tradeskill implemented to tailoring/altering. imagine having clothing alteration skill, you could make suits to the likes of Vito Corleone......

plus, another wayto make money....really great idea
    "Winning isnt everything, its the ONLY thing." --Vince Lombardi

USNPILOT solitus soldier RK2

Miner 49er

When will the clans get back to work in the mines? Jeesh, I need some notum to make my nano crystals and its sparse at the moment. Its beneath me to dig in the ground for those treasured rocks but Im getting desperate. Have hammer will mine...

If the clanners wont do it Ill have to do it. Now where in the heck are the mines?

Mistell

Tradeskills

I like the idea, but Funcom has so much on their plate right now, I don't think this will get a very high priority. Too bad, it would make the game more interesting.

heck, none of this "future" thread is high priority.. this is our big *WISH* list