Thread: The Boy With The Kitten

The Boy With The Kitten

"Natasha!"
    The voice shaked the walls. "Natasha Flowers!! Get a move on!" A young girl runs out of her room and stops infront of a man.
    "Yes father! I'm done now." Her voice was soft and childlike.

The man, her father slapped her cheek, took her hand and dragged her over to a corner of the room. The corner was well known to the girl, it wasn't lit by any lights, and she sat there everytime her parents went away.

"Now stay here! You are babysitting the neighbours kid, he will be over in two hours, but don't you move! Your mother and I will be back in a few days." He threw her into the corner, she fell over and crawled together. The father leaves with the mother. The girl sat still, waiting for the boy for the two hours, and the doorbell rang. She stood up and brushed off her shorts, and walked over to the metallic door and opened it up. It opened slowly.

A boy around her age was standing infront of her smiling. She smiled back and let him in.
    "Hi, I'm 'Jade." Said the boy when they stepped into the large room of the appartment.
    "I'm Natasha.." The boy sat down and opened his backpack carefully.
    "Look what I got!" He said, and lifted out a little kitten. The girls' face lit up of excitement.
    "Wow.. What is it?" "It's a cat, from earth, I have two more, its mom and dad. Here, hold it." He lifted the kitten up to Natasha, she took it, held it close to her and patted its soft, silky fur.
    "Mm.. It's lovely to touch.."

So they kept talking about the cat, what 'Jades father had told him about earth, why he got his nickname 'Jade, how his mother died during the travel to Rubi-Ka, and for several hours they talked.

"Hmm.. Natasha.. Have you ever kissed someone?"
    The girl looked up from the kitten she kept playing with and up at 'Jade. "Kiss?"
    "Yeah.. You know.. Pushing your lips against someone.."
    "No.. I haven't.."
    'Jade smiled, pushed forward and planted a kiss on Natashas cheek. "How was that?"
    Natasha giggled. "Mm.. Let me try? Close your eyes!" She said, and leaned towards 'Jade, smiled at him, seeing he was bracing himself, awaiting that she would kiss him. She looked at his cheek, put her lips on them, stuck her tongue out, touching his cheek with the tip of it, and slowly licked him up from his cheek to below his eye, and sat down playing with the kitten again.
    'Jade opened his eyes and laughed.
    "What are you laughing at?" She said smiling at the little kitten.
    "You kiss like the kitty.." Natasha looked up at 'Jade and giggled.
    "Mind if I call you Kittykiss, Natasha?" Natasha shaked her head and smiled at 'Jade, the boy with the kitten.
    Last edited by Cham; Nov 7th, 2003 at 09:31:05.

Nice lil mini story Bump.

Men In Black

Natasha sat in her room, her locked, little unlit room, the darkness only pierced by the dim lights from the livingroom through the keyhole.
    Hugging her knees, not thinking much, mind was drifting off though, while waiting, waiting for her father or mother to need her to do something again.

Her mother was a witch, atleast Natasha thought so. She always gave her some green sort of soup everyday to eat, tasted sour and bitter, sometimes it made her vomit, but she was used to that, it was asif she knew it was intended, can't complain.
    Her father loved her, she thought. Sometimes he called her over so he could hug her, and touch her skin, but not always though. Most of the time he was angry for something, probably something she did wrong, because he beat her, and everytime she let him, even if she didn't know what she had done wrong.
    Life was fair she thought, how could she even imagine it being any better, she had never been outside, only opened the door once in a while, like for 'Jade. He was gone now though, her mom and dad said that his daddy had died somehow, and 'Jade was sent to live at a boys-home. Must be nice to live in a boys-home, even if his daddy died, whatever that means. Maybe his daddy had to move, and couldn't take 'Ja..
    There were voices in the livingroom, never heard them before. Maybe daddy had some new friends. Everybody loves dadd...
    What was that sound? Sounded like something falling to the floor. Maybe if she peeked through the keyhole she could see... Is daddy sleeping on the floor infront of all those men, wow that's alot of men... All wearing black... Looks scary... Oh, they're carrying daddy out... He's not moving though, maybe they're putting him in bed, no that's not where his bed is, that's the door outside... Where's mommy she wonders, can't see her anywhere.

Someone's coming to her door, she sits down again.
    The door opens, and a tall, tall man looks down at Natasha.

"Come along missy, you're free to go now."
    Natasha looks up at him, spooks a little, my goodness he's tall.
    "Go where, Sir?" She spoke kindly. Maybe daddys new friends wanted to hug her aswell, like those others.
    "To go, go out. Your father won't hurt you anymore, and neither will your mother." He reaches down for Natasha's hand, taking it and leads her to the door.
    "Go on, shoo now." He pushes her out the door, she squints around, never been this far.
    "And here's some things for you. Omni-Tek protects." He throws her a backpack, she catches it just as he closes off the door home.

She stands around for a moment, embracing the small backpack, wearing nothing but a dirty T-Shirt and some shorts.

Maybe they're redecorating, she thought, standing still, waiting for the door to open again...
    Last edited by Cham; Nov 14th, 2003 at 09:17:30.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Cold wait

The day turns into a dark and silent evening. Young and sweet Natasha Flowers sits outside the appartment, with her arms around her legs and the backpack in between her chest and knees, wagging back and forth.

They do take a lot of time redecorating, sure is weird. It's getting cold aswell. Wonder what's in this backpack though.

She looks down at it, then at the appartment door.

Should she open it, or would that be a bad thing to do. The scary man said it was for her, but was she alloved to open it though? Yes, she probably was.

She slowly opens it and looks inside. Lots and lots of different clothes. She tries some warm ones on, feels good in the cold evening.

My my how long they take..

She sits down again into the same position.
    ~Trolls~

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

Complicated, Reasonable, Explaination

"To go, go out. Your father won't hurt you anymore, and neither will your mother."
    ...What did he mean? Why did they carry daddy out while he was sleeping? And where was mommy? There's no reasonable exploi.. Explainas.. How was that word again?

She looks at the door, getting up and walking down to the sand, sits down and writes in the sand.

E...X...P...L...A...I...N...A..

Was it a T or an S?

EXPLAINA..T...I...O....N...

Yeah, that's it, explaination. There's no reasonable explaination to what they did.

R...E...A...S...O...N...A...B...L...E..

Reasonable explaination. Wow, that sounds like something daddy would say. Long and compli..Hm..

C..O...M...P...L...I..K..

No, that's not right.

She brushes the K out in the sand with her hand.
    COMPLI..C...A...T...E....D

Long, complicated words, flowing on the tongue.

She giggles to herself, watching her writing in the sand.

Complicated reasonable explaination... Maybe there's a..Reasonable..Yet complicated explaination to what they did..

Thus she smiles, feeling a world of accomplishment. It begins to rain, she finds a spot by the building next door with a little roof over it for shelter, hugging the backpack.
    ~Trolls~

Smile

I'm enjoying this. More please?
    Zhik

War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Vor Game", 1990

54.76190476190476% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Ye me too, bring it on
    Maxwell "Sollstice" Ganzer

The official neutral banana

Proud advisor of The Independent Rubikans

No Entry

The rain evolved into a most terrible storm. It's like someone forgot to turn off the faucet and it's running over the edge of a sink. Goodness gracious... Should go inside again, sure they'll understa... The door is..locked.

Little Natasha pushes the door with her hand, looking up and around it.

Locked..Why would they lock the door home?

She pushes with both hands, but the door doesn't budge, so she steps back a little in the rain, watching the door, looking down through the neighbourhood.

Maybe some of these other doors? Surely one of them must be open.

She runs down the neighbourhood in the rain, water splashing at her naked feet. Pushing gently at the other doors, but none opens. Sighing she runs back to her appartmentdoor, looking at it again.

But it's raining, thunder and lightning..

She hugs the backpack and walks slowly to the door, knocking on it.
    *Clonk* *Clonk* *Clonk*
    She steps back a bit, looking at the door, drops of rain streaming down her face.

"Open up... I'm cold..."
    ~Trolls~

I like that... keep it up... im reading it as it comes in heh...

i like writing.. ^-^
    "You cant kill me.. i'm already inside of you.." -Devouring One

-Akira (Deathcaller) Harrier...

Cool

Ofcouse he will continue. Sit back and enjoy.

Namica
    Borealis.
    Last edited by Namica_Mano; Oct 15th, 2004 at 18:35:37.

Very well done Cham, I'm enjoying it too. I can't get enough of these RP stories, please keep it coming!

Oh wait, I'm OMNI........ I DEMAND THAT YOU TO WRITE MORE!

As an Omni citizen you are hereby required to continue this artistical display with which you have helped ease the pain of regular life for so many fellow Omni-Tek employees.

I demand it!
    Mr. "Kobak" (Jr) Bannister
    A Meta-Physicist of Vector-Blue
    -Interrogation-
    (www.vector-blue.com)

All on RK1 (Omni)
    --Mr. "Kobak" Bannister [Sr] (Son of the famous DrKobak) <-Gone Missing
    -Charles "DrKobak" Bannister (OT's First retired Doc)

"Hope for the best, Pray for the worst!"

To Town

*Clonk* *Clonk* *Clonk* She knocks again and steps back, hugging her backpack close, jumping up and down to keep her warmth in the pouring rain.

Maybe they blocked the door while moving things around, and can't reach it? Yeah, that's probably it.

She smiles to herself reassured that nothing was wrong, just complicated.

Could she maybe..? Yeah, she could check that door out to town, find a place to stay for a little till the rain stopped, and come back here regulary to check on the door. Yeah she could do that.

She smiles and nods to herself, walking towards the door to town, hugging her backpack still. She stops suddenly.

But what if they come out and she's not there? They might think she's gone away and lock the door again.

She looks down at the ground, small small rivers of water runs about her feet, with drops splashing down. Turning around she places herself infront of the door again.
    *Clonk* *Clonk* *Clonk*
    She puts her ear to the door to listen.

Can't hear anyhting, this storm is too loud.

She knocks again.
    *Clonk* *Clonk* *Clonk*
    She whispers with her voice leaning at the door.

"He..Hello? It's me Natasha, anyone there?"

There's nothing.

Maybe a little louder would do.

She shouts at the door.

"It's me Natasha, I don't know if you can hear me, but I guess you can hear me knock, but the door might be blocked or something so you can't open it for me, so I'll just go into town and find a place to stay till you're all done, ok?!"

She puts her ear to the door again, listening.
    Nothing.

Maybe they're a little too busy to answer.

She shouts again.

"..Yeah, ok I'll just go do that, and I'll come back once in a while, maybe you've cleared the door then?"

She listens at the door.
    Nothing.
    She steps back and walks slowly to the door to town while watching the apartmentdoor.

I'm sure they heard, because if they didn't they would ask me what I said. Yeah.

She smiles again and stops at the door to town, turning to the apartmentdoor. The rain so thick she can barely see it at the short distance. The outdoor lights flickers as the thunder roars above her. She looks up and blinks as the heavy drops crashes at her eyes.

Ow..That hurt...

She looks down and rubs her eyes, blinking she looks back at the apartmentdoor one last time before leaving out to town.

I'm sure they heard.
    ~Trolls~

Neuters'R Us

The storm continues out in the town of Newland. Little Natasha squints while looking around, not a soul to be seen.
    *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump*
    She turns back to the door again and opens it, looking in nothing has changed, so she closes it again.
    Natasha sits down on a chair by a table. A cloth-roof had been set up on four sticks, though not stopping the rain, in felt less rampaging.
    She looks around.

What is that sound? It's coming from..Over...Here?

Natasha gets up and walks towards the sound, the thumping gets louder and some musical tones sneaks out of the thick walls of Neuters'R Us. She pushes the door open and carefully steps inside, the music blasts towards her from the speakers. With a doubtful look on her face she steps inside.

What in Rubi-Ka's name is going on? Such noise.

She walks up a small ramp and peeks around the corner to the main room. Alot of people dancing around and having fun to the horribly loud music.
    Grabbing hard around her backpack she sits down in the corner, looking down at them. Listening to the music thundering in her head, making her heart skip a beat, almost out of control. Suddenly the music shifts to something slow, the thunder sets and the soft sound of violins and pianos, together with someone singing begins. She sees some girls stopping their dance, laughing and coming towards her. Natasha slides her feet close to her, hugging around her knees and hides her face behind the backpack. Two of the girls walks passed her un-noticing, the last walks passed her slowly, looking down at her and smiles. Natasha follows them with her eyes, they take a left turn to the bathroom. She looks back down at the dancefloor. Couples dancing around closely and slowly, holding around eachother.

"Pssst, hey girl."

Natasha spooks and looks up, it's the girl from before. The girl is waving her to come into the bathroom. Slowly and hesitating Natasha gets up, looking down at the dancefloor she walks to the bathroom.

Wonder what she wants.
    ~Trolls~

Quick Push Into Care

Natasha walks in the door to the bathroom slowly, the three girls stands infront of the mirrors, doing their hair, giggling and chatting. The girl from before turns to Natasha and smiles.

"Hi hi little girl, how are you?"
    "I'm... Ok Miss, but I was just leaving, bye!"

Natasha quickly turns to walk out, the girl puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Why are you leaving hun? Something wrong?"

Natasha turns around, hugging the backpack tight.

"I have to go check on my parents, some men took my father away I think, but I have to go see if they're back, maybe."

The two other girls walks passed the two. "We're going back Maddy, hurry back ok?" They giggle and dance their way out of the bathroom.

"What men hun?" Maddy smiles and fixes her hair up in the mirror while looking occasionally at Natasha.
    "I don't know, they were all wearing black, I couldn't see their faces."

Maddy slows down, thinking.

"Well... Kind of like black uniforms huh?"

Natasha nods.

"Yes, I suppose so."

Maddy gets a sad look on her face.

"And they followed your parents out?"
    "Yes, they carried dad out, pushed me out and said Omni-Tek protects, and gave me this backpack of clothes." She lifts the backpack up and shows it to Maddy. Maddy looks at it for a few moments, noticing the Omni-Tek logo on it.

"I don't think your parents will be back hun... You better come with me..." Maddy says, kneeling down some infront of Natasha. "What's your name? I'm Maddy."

Natasha takes her backpack back in her arms. "My name is Natasha Flowers, after Florence and Maggy Flowers who are my parents, but 'Jade calls me Kittykiss."

Maddy giggles and takes her hand. "Kitty K hm? That's cute." She leads Natasha out of the bathroom, up the ramp and to the other girls she was with, sitting on a sofa waiting for some music to dance to. "Girls, this is Kitty K, she's going to stay with me for a while, and I think we should have her join, so we can keep an eye on her?" The two girls smiles and inspects the little opifex girl, holding Maddy's hand.

A tall blonde girl speaks. "You sure she's old enough? I mean, would she bring trouble or help?"
    Maddy looks strict at her. "She needs help, but I'm sure she won't be any trouble, Ax."

The blonde girl, Ax, nods at Maddy and sighs, then looks at Natasha. "Ok, I'll send an invitation on your NCU, you just push yes and we can keep an eye on you, ok?" She pushes some buttons on a wristpad, soon after Natasha's NCU beeps.
    Natasha looks down at it and reads.

Ax has just invited you to join "C.I.A. - Clan Intelligence Agency". Do you wish to join? Yes -\/- No.

Natasha pushes yes and looks up at Ax.

"Ok good." Ax says and looks up at Maddy, "she's in your care now Maddy, I don't want any trouble."
    Maddy nods. "She's just a little girl, what possible trouble could she bring?"

Natasha looks up at Maddy with a puzzled look on her face.

What just happened? My parents won't be back? And who's this Omni-Tek person?

Natasha sighs.
    ~Trolls~

omgz nooooooo

i got to the end and realized there was no more

i require more storiezzz to entertain meh at work pls

continue the thread
    Ezekiel 25:17.

Killer 93%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 20%

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

[*reminds self*]
    ~Trolls~

(OOC)

AHHH more More MORE!

I gotta know what happens!
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

~Trolls~