Soldier:
I am tired of our nano's going to other classes. NT's got a better version of TMS, and now I find out Enf's got it too in the "Challenger" line. I won't even bother trying to go into the details of these nano's... once you see them you will understand our frustration. They nerfed our TMS when they took away the 100% of refelected damage back at target. I also understand that it was being abused, but some other adjustment needed to be made. NOW, I can't even cast TMS wearing tank armor. Thats right, the only thing making a soldier even worth playing is gone because the nano cost is doubled. I can have full nano (900) points and can't cast TMS MK3). Then, to see other classes getting BETTER versions of our nano's just adds insult to injury.

Also, the Enforcer line of refelction shield got HP boost added to them to make them even better. And, I am stepping out here, I *think* nano point for nano point the adventurer reflection shield is better than ours. At any rate, there is not a single nano, with the exception of selected weapons buffs, that are unique to Soldiers anymore. And before someone stands up up yelling "WELL LOOK AT RIOT CONTROL", I'll cut that argument off, have you LOOKED at riot control? Have you seen the requirements on riot control? It's a lvl 126 with close to 600 requirements to PsyMod, and SenseImp. I don't know about other classes, but that seems extreme. I want to see FC uncap specials against monsters like it was prior to 12.5 or .6 . I remember using a QL102 MPS against a Shade Outlaw and bursting for 1700. Now 30 levels later, using a QL180 Novaflow, I can't get 1400 consistently.... with 30 lvls more skill, and a hell of a lot more powerful weapon.

I guess the point I am trying to make, please stop nerfing us... even if it is by default. Some classes get nerfed by direct action... ie Agents. We get nerfed in a really left handed manner, that not only hurts us, but is also extremely insulting.

Getting sent to grid:
Couldn't a nano be designed to send a single WILLING target to the grid? Just pop up a simple yes/no dialog box on the screen when you get hit with it. How many times have we been out in injun' country when the dinner bell rang. You can't ask the whole group to grid so YOU can go save. So you have to log out right there and PRAY there isn't a <insert favorite nasty mob here> standing right next to you when you re-enter the game that eats you before you full "wake up".

Ammo:
Also, this for *everyone*, could Funcom make an AUTORELOAD hotkey? Reloading is so much faster when user inititiated, not only that, it needs to be done after every combat. (How many ppl have lined up on the big *insert favorite mob here* pulled the trigger to find you only had one round in the gun?!) Just make default to whatever stick of ammo was used last. Also, most ppl use sticks in multi thousand round groups. Would it be too much trouble to make ammo for sale in 50, 100 & 500 lots as well?

Suggested solutions:
1) Improve soldier nano's by reducing thier cost in skill requirements and in nano cost. Plus, some thought might be given to making a mid-line of buffs say something in the middle of the +20 from general burst buff to the +110 buff of Riot Control for example. Also, with TMS, increase the amount of damage reflected, and the damage cap to something that is less insulting. The reflected damage now is set to a level when mobs had 3 times less hit points.

2) Make a single target grid nano for Fixers and anyone else that can send a TEAM to the grid. Target has to say yes/no when cast on them. This would instantly keep it from being abused.

3) Please give us a ammo-reload hot key. Please give us increased lot sizes of ammo.

Sorry for the long post,
Harlech