Thread: Leet animation bug

Unhappy Leet animation bug

Finally got leet form as an agent and I am experiencing some 100% repeatable problems. After going into leet form, I start by sliding forward when I move (NOT lag). If I back up, I start the run movement animation going and it continues whether I am standing still or moving forward. Jumping in the air stops the leg movement animation and once again all movements will be with the sliding motion. This is completely repeatable.

Summary:
    (1) jump in air = stops any run/walk animation and all subsequent movement is sliding

(2) back up = starts run/walk animation which will continue indefinitely whether moving or not.

Now, I don't think this happens to all leets or I would have seen it or heard about it before. Anyone else seen this or know how to fix it? (My system includes 933MHz pentium, Geforce2, 512K ram). I filed a bug report, but maybe someone knows a workaround in the meantime.

--msgnomer

Unhappy

Good to see that I'm not the only one.
    I am a level 46 Adventurer and I'm having the same problem, it not only affects leet form, but Sparrow Flight and Playful Cub as well.

My system is quite a bit different so I don't know if that is the cause ( 450Mhz Pentium 3, 256MB of RAM, 16MB Voodoo 3 video card)

Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon, it really makes using polymorphs a lot less enjoyable.

-Wenda

Thumbs down me too

I had this when I was rooted for 15mins in a mission last night. Its like either no animation or flat out running the thing that annoyed me was not the visual bug but the fact that I spent 45 mins of a mission rooted. I enjoy the game but when you are rooted for 15 mins at a time for 3 times in a team mission the fun seems to go out of it.

Megamet
    General
    Guild Of Meta-Physics

Megamet, you can just cast Throwing Knives Inefficiency or Burst Incompetence or any other such nano on yourself, it cancels the root.

And, yeah, the leet animation is a bit bugged. But this is not really a problem. You want to see the little leet run, back up. You want him to stop, jump in the air and then you'll slide around.

I've noticed through experience that the bugged animations only happen if you have a weapon equipped. Remove your weapon, and the animations will be normal. Of course for overequipped people, that isn't really an option.