Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone ever killed Illphil? just wondering :)

You must have forgotten when you finally turned 75. You were 74 for how many months? It wasn't me attacking you either, every time it was you running within melee range and attempting to deprive me, but dying before even getting 1 shot off. Not my fault a 75 attacked a 150 MA within melee range. You seem to beleive that I think you are afraid of me, I don't know where you get that idea. You probably dont remember me killing you, because it was always so fast. The last occasion was in MMD when you were trying to gank(I use that term loosely the same as you do) Mekk when I jumped over the building and killed you in 3 hits. You were very yellow at the time. I honestly don't know how many times I have killed you since the first time you ran up on ME in the camelot dungeon. Ever since that time I have this image of you being the slow witted grey dood who doesn't know how to root.

As for standing around in MMD, I have multiple characters and you probably have seen me there logged onto my slow pc, afk to buff my other characters. I do pvp quite a bit. You might not see me often as I only have 3 hours a day to play.

Once rage is fixed its 2ho ass beating time =)

(ie: Getting butt s3><0r3d by soldiers and traders and docs.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123