[Voice Recording Activated]
Where...to begin...

"Many years, you wonder the lands, looking for someone you know youll never fine, and yet, maybe that someone is something that you need so much, you would die for it"

Thats exactly what my father told me before his death. I remember that day well, but not to get ahead of myself, I will start with my childhood. Born to a middle class Omni Citizen, I lived in a normal home outside of the city, and if you must know, it was in Broken Shores if my memory serves me right. From that moment, the moment I took my first breath, I was taught to trust in the government of Omni-Tek. "Our Friend is Omni-Tek!" my mother would tell me all the time, but I was curious as to where its flaws were. My father was a drunk, although he beat my mother and hurt himself at times I had no choice but to look up to him as a fatherly figure. Without him, I was lost, and from the first time I saw him hit my mother I told myself I wasnt going to be like him, but perhaps I was fooled by my own mind.

From age 1, or maybe 2, I remember when my father first hit me. I guess he couldnt take it anymore, couldnt take my crying or my constant need. So he hit me, right across the face. I cried myself to sleep, vowing revenge all night long. But, the next day he played himself again...and I couldnt bear to hurt him. For the next 10 years I lived with almost sleepless nights, hearing the screams of my mother for reasons I didnt know why. It confused me, but I told myself someday I would find out, but a feared filled me...did I really want to find out what the screams were? My father had taught me how to use a small pistol, which I held on my whole life, even until now I have that pistol. So one night, at age 12, I found out what the screams were....

It was one of those cloudy nights in Broken Shores, so there wasnt really any light. I took my flashlight to my parents room, and shined it in. Immediatly the screaming stopped, and the first thing I remember seeing was the logo of a Omni-Tek Recruit. I was scared more then anything in my life, and I ran outside as far as I could. Thats the last time I saw my family..or at least I thought.

I lived my teen years on the streets of the various cities of Omni. I made friends, and did some things I regret now. I faked my age for the nightclubs, would drink and be ruined. I never had enough money to support myself, and any girlfriend I got I beat like my father. After seeing an Omni-Tek soldier beat a child for doing nothing, I knew I had to change.

I was 21 when I entered a small battle on Neutral land. It was with 4 clansmen, and I had about 6 Omni-Tek on my side. I had that pistol, and I fired all I had. I dont know if I killed anybody, or not, but I had to check. I walked up to the bodies, blood spilling onto the ground when I saw that familar face. Tears filled my eyes, kneeling down...::Puts head down:: kneeling down to see my father, a bullet piercing threw his stomach and chest. He gave me advice I took with me all my life. He joined the clans because he knew corruption.

For the next 1 or 2 years, I acted the part of a muckraker. I tried to uncover the corruption, but would either spend a night in jail or get a bloody lip. Although this happened to me, I still was devoted to Omni-Tek. So now..sitting here, talking about this to God knows who, staring blankly at the age of 24, a black hood covering my head from the sunlight of a beautiful Broken Shores sunset, I look at the life I have..and I need to know a life I want to live. To change, yes. To live, yes. To fight, yes. I will do anything in my power to support Omni, but I will not stand for corruption.

[Recording Ended. Sending]