Greetings fellow citizens. I am Damon Krycheck, former Chairman of the Rubi-Ka Diplomatic Corps, or RDC. Five months ago, circumstances forced me to leave Omni-Tek controlled territory and seek refuge in the desert lands beyond our borders. That situation having been resolved and my good name restored, I have returned to find many things changed.

I'm interested in getting a snapshot of the political landscape of the Omni-Tek presence here on Rubi-Ka. Which are the largest and most active organizations? Which among these is actively involved in the Omni-Tek community, and has a voice in decision-making, policy, and the political arena at large?

Many of the organizations that I knew at the time of my departure have changed beyond recognition, or completely gone. Most of the leaders who formed the foundation of the Omni-Tek community are nowhere to be found. I find myself in somewhat alien territory, and I wish to know who the movers and shakers are.

I would also be interested in getting a sense of the "state of Omni-Tek". Are we unified in our goals and actions, or are we fractured and divided? Is there any forum for discussion among the faction leaders, that me may speak with one voice? Or is there more rivalry and competition between our diverse sub-departments? What steps are we taking to address the threat of the Dust Brigade? What are your thoughts on the recent withdrawal of amnesty with the Clans? Was this a step forward, or backward?

It is my intention to return to the political arena here in Omni-Tek. The purpose that drove me to create the RDC still drives me today. I will work to protect and nurture the peace process, in the hopes of fostering a better understanding and eventual truce between the Clans and our own Corporation, the better that we may do our work here without interference. I hope to meet with those of you who wish to work toward the betterment of Omni-Tek, even if you do not agree with my own personal views. I will entertain, even welcome, any conversation and any debate that might foster a greater understanding of the relative positions of the various organizations that make up Omni-Tek’s operations on Rubi-Ka. From understanding comes unity, and from unity comes strength.

Please feel free to contact me - I am listed as “Krycheck” on the universal comms channels, and you may leave me a message at venthrac@hotmail.com.

I look forward to speaking with any among you who are interested in helping to forge a stronger Omni-Tek.

Regards,

Damon Krycheck,
Omni-Reform Officer